Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | A Fallout Fan-Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Irrwahn
Oh gosh, I love your hatchery!
And Gary's name made me laugh really hard... Haha, Gaaaary~!
Could you please put me on your pinglist? :3
@Irrwahn
Oh gosh, I love your hatchery!
And Gary's name made me laugh really hard... Haha, Gaaaary~!
Could you please put me on your pinglist? :3
2P6JHiP.png
@Irrwahn Ooh nice! Can you add me to the general ping list? I dont have the funds or room rn but I'll def be interested in the future :0 (also how much are you looking for for the boogies? I dont have much rn but might want to have you hold one if it's within my price range)
@Irrwahn Ooh nice! Can you add me to the general ping list? I dont have the funds or room rn but I'll def be interested in the future :0 (also how much are you looking for for the boogies? I dont have much rn but might want to have you hold one if it's within my price range)
@Chuchuana

Haha~ one had to be Gary!

Are you already interested in one of the hatchies? :)
I'm not sure about the price so if you think it's too high, tell me so. XD
@Chuchuana

Haha~ one had to be Gary!

Are you already interested in one of the hatchies? :)
I'm not sure about the price so if you think it's too high, tell me so. XD
gNtNgvw.png
@theroiprocepios

The price is listed with every pair! :)
The Vault Dwellers are 50 gems or 40k Treasure, but if you think it's too much, tell me so!
I'm not sure how much I can sell a fan-species. ^^''

@theroiprocepios

The price is listed with every pair! :)
The Vault Dwellers are 50 gems or 40k Treasure, but if you think it's too much, tell me so!
I'm not sure how much I can sell a fan-species. ^^''

gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn oh sorry! I was just looking at the sales page and overlooked the pairs info :0 can you hold Geck (the shimmer secondary male in case I was looking at the names wrong) for me for like a day so I can liquidate some stuff? I think that's perfectly reasonable
@Irrwahn oh sorry! I was just looking at the sales page and overlooked the pairs info :0 can you hold Geck (the shimmer secondary male in case I was looking at the names wrong) for me for like a day so I can liquidate some stuff? I think that's perfectly reasonable
@theroiprocepios

Thank you! I'll already set up the cr and you can accept it whenever you can. :)
@theroiprocepios

Thank you! I'll already set up the cr and you can accept it whenever you can. :)
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn
I definitely think your prices are fair!
I really love your Vault Dwellers pair, and would love to pick up a WC when you happen to hatch one~
But of course, I'm also very interested in your other pairs as well, so I'd be happy for just a general ping if that's any easier for you!
@Irrwahn
I definitely think your prices are fair!
I really love your Vault Dwellers pair, and would love to pick up a WC when you happen to hatch one~
But of course, I'm also very interested in your other pairs as well, so I'd be happy for just a general ping if that's any easier for you!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

I think I'll just have a general pinglist this time. Otherwise I'm confusing myself too much. LOL
It might take a while until I hatch a wildclaw vault dweller... there are 2 Vault Dweller Bogsneaks if you rather want one of those? We can change back if it ever happens that I hatch a wc!
@Chuchuana

I think I'll just have a general pinglist this time. Otherwise I'm confusing myself too much. LOL
It might take a while until I hatch a wildclaw vault dweller... there are 2 Vault Dweller Bogsneaks if you rather want one of those? We can change back if it ever happens that I hatch a wc!
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn
I totally understand, aha! It can get really hectic once your hatchery gets really popular! @ w@"
I don't mind waiting! :D In fact, it'd give me some time to save up for the next lair expansion... =w=
But thank you so much for being so accommodating! <33 I really appreciate it!
@Irrwahn
I totally understand, aha! It can get really hectic once your hatchery gets really popular! @ w@"
I don't mind waiting! :D In fact, it'd give me some time to save up for the next lair expansion... =w=
But thank you so much for being so accommodating! <33 I really appreciate it!
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Sure thing! :D Thank you <3
@Chuchuana

Sure thing! :D Thank you <3
gNtNgvw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15