Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Roi du Pain♦ want some kids
1 2 3 4 5
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that bioluminescence pair is LOVELY!!!!! can i hop on that pinglist? and i'd be happy to take your pastel dream child off your hands!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah that bioluminescence pair is LOVELY!!!!! can i hop on that pinglist? and i'd be happy to take your pastel dream child off your hands!!
hZeK3pZ.jpg
@Lichenbolt

Bioluminescence is actually nesting in an ice nest right now with two eggs; they're hatching in 4 days, I think?

I will try to get the pastel dream child to you asap!
@Lichenbolt

Bioluminescence is actually nesting in an ice nest right now with two eggs; they're hatching in 4 days, I think?

I will try to get the pastel dream child to you asap!
WDPocj4.png
@Lichenbolt

I'll send you the spiral at the crossroads for 5000t! And because I'm just this way: Thank you for shopping with us, have a great day!
@Lichenbolt

I'll send you the spiral at the crossroads for 5000t! And because I'm just this way: Thank you for shopping with us, have a great day!
xxxxxxxxxx
image.png
"The world was to me a secret which I desired to divine."
-Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Frankenstein
xxxx
they/them | FR+0 | Semi-active
waterflower.png
@PositiveDragon @Nutmeg392

AAAAAH so excite!! Thank you so much! I'll definitely come back when I feel the need for more lovely dergs <3333333
@PositiveDragon @Nutmeg392

AAAAAH so excite!! Thank you so much! I'll definitely come back when I feel the need for more lovely dergs <3333333
hZeK3pZ.jpg
want some kids
want some kids
WDPocj4.png
@Lichenbolt

New hatchlings up!
@Lichenbolt

New hatchlings up!
WDPocj4.png
@PositiveDragon

Can I make off with Sea Spirit 3?? He sure is pretty <3333
@PositiveDragon

Can I make off with Sea Spirit 3?? He sure is pretty <3333
hZeK3pZ.jpg
@Lichenbolt

Sure. I'll send a crossroads!
@Lichenbolt

Sure. I'll send a crossroads!
WDPocj4.png
@PositiveDragon can I please buy Little Magician? Is 30kt okay? Also can you please put me on the general pinglist? ^^
@PositiveDragon can I please buy Little Magician? Is 30kt okay? Also can you please put me on the general pinglist? ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven

Sure! I'll send him your way.
@JellyRaven

Sure! I'll send him your way.
WDPocj4.png
1 2 3 4 5