Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Do I Dare Hatchery: Closed
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 410 411
@Salathielly

Ah yes, that's expected! And it's alright if you choose not to sell them of course ^^
@Salathielly

Ah yes, that's expected! And it's alright if you choose not to sell them of course ^^
tSKOR3g.png
icon
FRT +3
he/him
@CelestialBlue
xxxxxxxxxx3rvDN8p.gif
@Salathielly

I'm so sorry to see your hatchery closing!
If you ever decide to sell Spring Petals, The Dream and the Dreamer, or Peaceful Meditation I would love a ping.
@Salathielly

I'm so sorry to see your hatchery closing!
If you ever decide to sell Spring Petals, The Dream and the Dreamer, or Peaceful Meditation I would love a ping.
old-oaks-2.png
dT9HQge.png
kncGB4g.gif
J7D1quC.png
oaolHwW.png
Matchery Hatchery
xCVbB5p.png
OPS7bfK.png
wDSzx9S.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Salathielly Aw, I'm gonna miss this hatchery! And I was asleep during the sales ^^' But whatever, I hope I'll run into you in the forums, and I hope you have fun with whatever you want to do in the future! ^^
@Salathielly Aw, I'm gonna miss this hatchery! And I was asleep during the sales ^^' But whatever, I hope I'll run into you in the forums, and I hope you have fun with whatever you want to do in the future! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@Salathielly
Oh, that's too bad to see this hatchery going.

If possible, I would still like to remain on the lists for the Starry Night and Eldritch Abominations couples so I can get one from each of them.
@Salathielly
Oh, that's too bad to see this hatchery going.

If possible, I would still like to remain on the lists for the Starry Night and Eldritch Abominations couples so I can get one from each of them.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@QuickSilvr

Wow, Australis looks amazing! :D I'll make sure to put you on all those lists! <3

@Ressing

I've got you down for a reserve! ^_^

@CelestialBlue

I miiiiight just keep one of their kids from those pairs, but I need to work out how all of this is going to happen lore-wise, so it's going to be a while. ^_^;;

@aerieyena

I'll put you on the pinglist of interested parties! :D

@CrazyassBat

Sorry for the awkward time of my post...took me longer to get together than I had hoped. ^_^;; Thank you for your kind words! <3

@Jazzyleia

Sure! Did you have a gender preference for either?
@QuickSilvr

Wow, Australis looks amazing! :D I'll make sure to put you on all those lists! <3

@Ressing

I've got you down for a reserve! ^_^

@CelestialBlue

I miiiiight just keep one of their kids from those pairs, but I need to work out how all of this is going to happen lore-wise, so it's going to be a while. ^_^;;

@aerieyena

I'll put you on the pinglist of interested parties! :D

@CrazyassBat

Sorry for the awkward time of my post...took me longer to get together than I had hoped. ^_^;; Thank you for your kind words! <3

@Jazzyleia

Sure! Did you have a gender preference for either?
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Salathielly You're welcome, and don't worry I'm used to missing on stuff due to time zones and stuff (I'm FR+9 and you're not the only person who typically posts during my nights so I'm used to it XD).
@Salathielly You're welcome, and don't worry I'm used to missing on stuff due to time zones and stuff (I'm FR+9 and you're not the only person who typically posts during my nights so I'm used to it XD).
eUMhm7B.png
@Salathielly
Nope. No gender preference.
@Salathielly
Nope. No gender preference.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
@Salathielly

I'll be sad to see you go! If you ever let go of Starry Nights, I'm interested in the male.
@Salathielly

I'll be sad to see you go! If you ever let go of Starry Nights, I'm interested in the male.
hu72dVR.png
@Salathielly

I'd love to buy pairs from this hatchery whenever you decide to part with them! They would be a welcomed addition to my lair and hatchery ^_^
@Salathielly

I'd love to buy pairs from this hatchery whenever you decide to part with them! They would be a welcomed addition to my lair and hatchery ^_^
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@Jazzyleia

Okay, got it!

@adrienne1614, @KittyCheshire

I've made a note of your interest!
@Jazzyleia

Okay, got it!

@adrienne1614, @KittyCheshire

I've made a note of your interest!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 410 411