Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♣[unNATURAL Hatchery]♣ est. 2016
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 196 197
@BurntLeafyToast Thank you! Np!
@BurntLeafyToast Thank you! Np!
@BurntLeafyToast
Can I buy Apollo?
I'd also love to give Jäger a good home, he's is a bit outside my price range right now though. Would you take 130g?
@BurntLeafyToast
Can I buy Apollo?
I'd also love to give Jäger a good home, he's is a bit outside my price range right now though. Would you take 130g?
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather I'll send you a CR for Apollo, but I can't go that low on Jäger at this point. :') Could you possibly do 150g?
@BlueJaysFeather I'll send you a CR for Apollo, but I can't go that low on Jäger at this point. :') Could you possibly do 150g?
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast
Hnnnn... nnnnnn... *looks guiltily at vault* ...do you take mixed payment? I could do 120g+30kt?
@BurntLeafyToast
Hnnnn... nnnnnn... *looks guiltily at vault* ...do you take mixed payment? I could do 120g+30kt?
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather I would absolutely take mixed payment! Sorry if I'm bleeding your vault dry! :')
@BlueJaysFeather I would absolutely take mixed payment! Sorry if I'm bleeding your vault dry! :')
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast
Lol yes how dare you breed pretty dragons :p they just all look so good though
dont stop

I'll make it up during trickmurk lol
@BurntLeafyToast
Lol yes how dare you breed pretty dragons :p they just all look so good though
dont stop

I'll make it up during trickmurk lol
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather Aww, thank you! <3 I wish you infinite luck during Trickmurk!
@BlueJaysFeather Aww, thank you! <3 I wish you infinite luck during Trickmurk!
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast Can I buy Mai with treasure?
@BurntLeafyToast Can I buy Mai with treasure?
0OwZ6vk.png
@SupremeMudkip Yes, absolutely! I'll send you a CR, thanks so much! <3
@SupremeMudkip Yes, absolutely! I'll send you a CR, thanks so much! <3
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast
May I purchase Aphrodite for gems? She is just perfect <3

(Also I put myself on the general pinglist, because omg you have sooo many pretty pairs, too many XD
@BurntLeafyToast
May I purchase Aphrodite for gems? She is just perfect <3

(Also I put myself on the general pinglist, because omg you have sooo many pretty pairs, too many XD
ukDKhF5.png