Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♣[unNATURAL Hatchery]♣ est. 2016
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 196 197
@Jaspernoir Sure thing! Sending a private auction now! Thanks a bunch! <3
@Jaspernoir Sure thing! Sending a private auction now! Thanks a bunch! <3
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast

drat someone got to Pyromancy before I could message for him, didn't they?

In that case, can I snag Horus from you? for treasure i should probably have added that at the start lol
@BurntLeafyToast

drat someone got to Pyromancy before I could message for him, didn't they?

In that case, can I snag Horus from you? for treasure i should probably have added that at the start lol
@Crysi102 Yeah, he got snapped up immediately. :') But sure thing, I'll send you a CR for Horus! ^^
@Crysi102 Yeah, he got snapped up immediately. :') But sure thing, I'll send you a CR for Horus! ^^
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast
It's so good to see this hatchery reopen!
All your pairs are so pretty :)
I'd like to buy Gwyndolin from you in treasure please
edit: It appears that in my time writing this post that she's already found a good home, which is okay, I just wasn't quick enough.
Have a great day/night!
@BurntLeafyToast
It's so good to see this hatchery reopen!
All your pairs are so pretty :)
I'd like to buy Gwyndolin from you in treasure please
edit: It appears that in my time writing this post that she's already found a good home, which is okay, I just wasn't quick enough.
Have a great day/night!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Hey there, long time no see! I've missed getting pings from your hatchery. ^^

That primal bab got snatched up super fast. Oh well, by the time I managed to get the gems out of my vault, he probably would have been gone several times over lol.
Hey there, long time no see! I've missed getting pings from your hatchery. ^^

That primal bab got snatched up super fast. Oh well, by the time I managed to get the gems out of my vault, he probably would have been gone several times over lol.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Can I take "Cobbler" for treasure? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49218013] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492181/49218013_350.png[/img] [/url] I believe I'm eligible for both Light and Returning discounts And may I say that with the advent of all this extra space, I'm glad to see one of my favorite hatcheries back up and running to fill it :)
Can I take "Cobbler" for treasure?

49218013_350.png

I believe I'm eligible for both Light and Returning discounts

And may I say that with the advent of all this extra space, I'm glad to see one of my favorite hatcheries back up and running to fill it :)
wq9PoXA.png
@BlueJaysFeather Absolutely! I'll send you a private auction right away. ^^ And aww, thanks! The hibernal den is the best feature. I finally have room for hatchlings again!
@BlueJaysFeather Absolutely! I'll send you a private auction right away. ^^ And aww, thanks! The hibernal den is the best feature. I finally have room for hatchlings again!
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast could I buy Pie for treasure?
Great to see your hatchery active again by the way :D
@BurntLeafyToast could I buy Pie for treasure?
Great to see your hatchery active again by the way :D
NRIoOfa.png
@Ophionyx Sure thing! I'll send you a private auction. And thanks, it's great to be active again! :D
@Ophionyx Sure thing! I'll send you a private auction. And thanks, it's great to be active again! :D
lG9UFR1.png
Omg I love love love the look of your hatchlings! Would you be interested in being affiliates?
Omg I love love love the look of your hatchlings! Would you be interested in being affiliates?
ePKEAUp.png
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 196 197