Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |||The Rebellion|||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@Midna01 Sorry, someone from the ping list is interested in him. If you want I can add you to the ping list to let you know when the pair has any similar hatchlings?

@RoseofRomania Sure! I'll go set up the crossroads!
@Midna01 Sorry, someone from the ping list is interested in him. If you want I can add you to the ping list to let you know when the pair has any similar hatchlings?

@RoseofRomania Sure! I'll go set up the crossroads!
NF4KVfV.png
@CookieRebel

Don't worry about it and I would love to be added to the pinglist ^-^
@CookieRebel

Don't worry about it and I would love to be added to the pinglist ^-^
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
[center][img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/93c90cb8495d065916fbdc0914018fc3/tumblr_o3r7pjWuku1ujb89vo1_500.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_o3r7pjWuku1ujb89vo1_500.png
Bump!
Bump!
@CookieRebel

Oh please add me to your general ping! C:
@CookieRebel

Oh please add me to your general ping! C:
@Trinkets Added!
@Trinkets Added!
NF4KVfV.png
@CookieRebel

AAA They're all so pretty!
Could I please be the first on the Aubergine Dreams and Chocolate milk pinglist? (And here I promised myself I wouldn but new dragons, but would you look at those chocolate snip snops?? *grabby hands*)
@CookieRebel

AAA They're all so pretty!
Could I please be the first on the Aubergine Dreams and Chocolate milk pinglist? (And here I promised myself I wouldn but new dragons, but would you look at those chocolate snip snops?? *grabby hands*)
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@TheThrane Of Course! I'll go add you now! ^^ I'm actually planning on breeding Chocolate Milk tomorrow so your timing is amazing haha
@TheThrane Of Course! I'll go add you now! ^^ I'm actually planning on breeding Chocolate Milk tomorrow so your timing is amazing haha
NF4KVfV.png
[center][img]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/Gemstone2474/affiliate-bump_zpskuonv1a3.png[/img][/center]
affiliate-bump_zpskuonv1a3.png
Banner_zps3qsygr0m.gif
Affiliate Bump!
Affiliate Bump!
tumblr_o93kuyxPmI1vxui91o1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75