Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Star Born Dragons - Breeding and Selling
Star Born Dragons
Arcanist breeding/selling/adoption services
Started May 31 2016

Introductions

Hello there, allow me to introduce myself: I'm Midnight Mural [username HetaliaAshley]

I like interesting dragons - dragons that often most breeders don't consider, possibly because it's not the 'optimal dragon to sell' - like a 'pure breed' dragons that are all white or has the most expensive traits to sell for the most gold.

Instead of looking for dragons to sell for a high price after breeding, i just choose ones i think look aesthetically pleasing or have colours and traits that might lead to interesting offspring. After i breed them, i decide if i want to keep any of the offspring, and then put the rest up for sale or adoption.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I Do - Breeding Requests

- After confirming the pair is compatible - and i have empty slots in my nesting grounds, I breed the pair and message the the person who requested the pair about how many eggs there are. [note: small fee of 300 treasure is paid to breed the pair - no additional fee for the amount of eggs in a nest is added ]

- After incubation is complete and i have space for the hatchlings - i message the requester and tell them the number code of each offspring from the breeding pair [ so as to not confuse it with any other possible hatchlings or breeding offspring in my lair at the time ]

- Once the requester decides on how many of the offspring they want to keep, we discuss prices and the offspring are exchanged for treasure or gems [ whatever is easier for the requester to pay in or on what is decided. ]

- If any of the offspring remain, i go through which ones i might keep, and give them a name - the rest are left unnamed and are then put under the 'for sale' category

- Any profit i make off breeding or selling dragons is put into my vault in order to gather enough gold to further expand my lair and do even more breeding jobs or selling or collecting of dragons.

What I Do - Selling Dragons

- After talking about which dragons or hatchlings are available for sale, me and the buyer talk about prices.

- once a price is reached, we form an exchange and the dragon or hatchling is sold for gems or treasure.

- Any profit i make off breeding or selling dragons is put into my vault in order to gather enough gold to further expand my lair and do even more breeding jobs or selling or collecting of dragons.

My Rules

1. Do not be rude

2. Please be patient

3. Please be polite

4. If a pair you want to breed is not compatible, please do not get frustrated - we can talk about any other pairs that might be compatible and work something out.

5. If a dragon or hatchling you wanted was sold before you could purchase it, please do not be frustrated with me, as the other person had approached me to buy the dragon or hatchling first.

6. You can reserve a dragon, hatching, or breeding pair for 50 treasure per day
[ note: once the reserve has ended with no notification of renewal on the reservation, the dragon, hatchling, or breeding pair will be put back up for open sale / breeding - treasure will not be refunded for failing to comply with reserve time or rules set to make breeding or buying dragons or hatchlings easier - ]

7. If you wish to breed one of your dragons with one of my own, please message me and we will discuss it further.

8. if a breeding pair has already been bred by someone else, please be patient, and then i will re breed them for you when available.

[ more rules may be added or removed later down the road ]

Current Information and Updates

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Treasure Gathered - how much treasure i have acquired from breeding, reserving, or selling dragons or hatchling

Gems Gathered - how much gems i have acquired from breeding or selling dragons or hatchlings

Next Lair Upgrade - how much the next lair upgrade will cost

Lair Upgrades - total amount of lair upgrades bought since posting this topic / officially starting breeding / selling services

Refusal List - effectively a ban list, which shows that i will refuse working with anyone on the list for a multitude of reasons, mainly if they broke rules, were extremely rude, or caused trouble

Treasure Gathered: 0

Gems Gathered: 0

Next lair Upgrade: 400,000 treasure

Lair Upgrades: 0

Refusal List:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Dragons In Nests Currently: [ 2/4]

- PearlClaw (father) and Hailstorm (mother): [ fully incubated - 2 eggs ]

- SpottedFang (father) and PumpkinSpice (mother): [ fully incubated - 5 eggs ]

- SleepyYellowtail (father) and Sigyn (mother): [ 4 incubation's - 1 egg ]

- empty nest
Star Born Dragons
Arcanist breeding/selling/adoption services
Started May 31 2016

Introductions

Hello there, allow me to introduce myself: I'm Midnight Mural [username HetaliaAshley]

I like interesting dragons - dragons that often most breeders don't consider, possibly because it's not the 'optimal dragon to sell' - like a 'pure breed' dragons that are all white or has the most expensive traits to sell for the most gold.

Instead of looking for dragons to sell for a high price after breeding, i just choose ones i think look aesthetically pleasing or have colours and traits that might lead to interesting offspring. After i breed them, i decide if i want to keep any of the offspring, and then put the rest up for sale or adoption.

What I Do - Breeding Requests

- After confirming the pair is compatible - and i have empty slots in my nesting grounds, I breed the pair and message the the person who requested the pair about how many eggs there are. [note: small fee of 300 treasure is paid to breed the pair - no additional fee for the amount of eggs in a nest is added ]

- After incubation is complete and i have space for the hatchlings - i message the requester and tell them the number code of each offspring from the breeding pair [ so as to not confuse it with any other possible hatchlings or breeding offspring in my lair at the time ]

- Once the requester decides on how many of the offspring they want to keep, we discuss prices and the offspring are exchanged for treasure or gems [ whatever is easier for the requester to pay in or on what is decided. ]

- If any of the offspring remain, i go through which ones i might keep, and give them a name - the rest are left unnamed and are then put under the 'for sale' category

What I Do - Selling Dragons

- After talking about which dragons or hatchlings are available for sale, me and the buyer talk about prices.

- once a price is reached, we form an exchange and the dragon or hatchling is sold for gems or treasure.

My Rules

1. Do not be rude

2. Please be patient

3. Please be polite

4. If a pair you want to breed is not compatible, please do not get frustrated - we can talk about any other pairs that might be compatible and work something out.

5. If a dragon or hatchling you wanted was sold before you could purchase it, please do not be frustrated with me, as the other person had approached me to buy the dragon or hatchling first.

6. You can reserve a dragon, hatching, or breeding pair for 50 treasure per day
[ note: once the reserve has ended with no notification of renewal on the reservation, the dragon, hatchling, or breeding pair will be put back up for open sale / breeding - treasure will not be refunded for failing to comply with reserve time or rules set to make breeding or buying dragons or hatchlings easier - ]

7. If you wish to breed one of your dragons with one of my own, please message me and we will discuss it further.

8. if a breeding pair has already been bred by someone else, please be patient, and then i will re breed them for you when available.

[ more rules may be added or removed later down the road ]

Current Information and Updates

Treasure Gathered - how much treasure i have acquired from breeding, reserving, or selling dragons or hatchling

Gems Gathered - how much gems i have acquired from breeding or selling dragons or hatchlings

Next Lair Upgrade - how much the next lair upgrade will cost

Lair Upgrades - total amount of lair upgrades bought since posting this topic / officially starting breeding / selling services

Refusal List - effectively a ban list, which shows that i will refuse working with anyone on the list for a multitude of reasons, mainly if they broke rules, were extremely rude, or caused trouble

Treasure Gathered: 0

Gems Gathered: 0

Next lair Upgrade: 400,000 treasure

Lair Upgrades: 0

Refusal List:

-

-

-

-

-

-