Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Loddies Hatchery - All the New Blues
1 2 3 4
I'll organize this someday, I swear! My lair is full up on dragons I don't intend to keep, they're just there to help me awaken all my familiars I've been neglecting

IN the mean time, pretty much everything in my lair, around page 5+ is available (right after (but not including) the Barbados/Galapados coatls. Feel free to make an offer on them/send a crossroads for whatever amount. Anything within those pages that are not for sale, will have it mentioned in their bio.

I'm not looking for much, maybe around 12k for non gen 1s, and 20k for gen1s for the most of them.

I'll organize this someday, I swear! My lair is full up on dragons I don't intend to keep, they're just there to help me awaken all my familiars I've been neglecting

IN the mean time, pretty much everything in my lair, around page 5+ is available (right after (but not including) the Barbados/Galapados coatls. Feel free to make an offer on them/send a crossroads for whatever amount. Anything within those pages that are not for sale, will have it mentioned in their bio.

I'm not looking for much, maybe around 12k for non gen 1s, and 20k for gen1s for the most of them.

ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/iCRVdhW.png[/img][/center]

iCRVdhW.png

-
-
This post contains nothing!

This post contains nothing!

Dragon Wish List

Later on I'll list some dragons I want, that I don't have a breeding project for

And also gen1 dragons I'd like to trade for.

I'll likely fill this section out after I can preview some things in the scrying workshop
Dragon Wish List

Later on I'll list some dragons I want, that I don't have a breeding project for

And also gen1 dragons I'd like to trade for.

I'll likely fill this section out after I can preview some things in the scrying workshop
1 2 3 4