Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | GET a LOAD of these DOGS - NEW COLOURS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
THE THREAD IS ORGANIZED
SORT OF
THE THREAD IS ORGANIZED
SORT OF
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
I'm still not entirely sure how this turned into a hatchery but OKAY, WE'RE GONNA ROLL WITH IT, COME GET UR DOGS HERE
I'm still not entirely sure how this turned into a hatchery but OKAY, WE'RE GONNA ROLL WITH IT, COME GET UR DOGS HERE
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
@Kiriati

Could I be put on the pinglist for all the dogs???
The dogs are just so cute.
@Kiriati

Could I be put on the pinglist for all the dogs???
The dogs are just so cute.
1V5lI2H.png
@Decapitation
Absolutely of course my dude :D
@Decapitation
Absolutely of course my dude :D
@Kiriati

Hahaha this is a hatchery now? Nice. Could I get on the pinglist please? (For all dogs.)
@Kiriati

Hahaha this is a hatchery now? Nice. Could I get on the pinglist please? (For all dogs.)
@nappez
Yeah at some point it turned into a hatchery and I'm still ????? but it's a dog hatchery so that's okay and sure thing!
@nappez
Yeah at some point it turned into a hatchery and I'm still ????? but it's a dog hatchery so that's okay and sure thing!
Dog so good
Good good dog
Dog so good they eat my food
Dog so good
Good good dog
Dog so good they eat my food
BUY THESE DOGS IN HONOUR OF ME ADOPTING AN IRL DOG IN A COUPLE WEEKS
BUY THESE DOGS IN HONOUR OF ME ADOPTING AN IRL DOG IN A COUPLE WEEKS
@Kiriati
Saw this post the day I joined FR a couple weeks ago; so glad I found it again. Dogs for sale post is best post. Also would like to add you as a friend to follow dogs and see new dogs?

And because Dragon Age. And dogs.
@Kiriati
Saw this post the day I joined FR a couple weeks ago; so glad I found it again. Dogs for sale post is best post. Also would like to add you as a friend to follow dogs and see new dogs?

And because Dragon Age. And dogs.
j3zsWMV.png
@DasMyoot
OF COURSE in fact I will save u the effort and click that friend button myself :D
All glory to the Warden Dogs
@DasMyoot
OF COURSE in fact I will save u the effort and click that friend button myself :D
All glory to the Warden Dogs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10