Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mother of Invention shopping center!
1 2
[center][color=transparent]I totally didn't lose the first thread. But if anyone finds it, lemme know. Its titled similarly to this one.[/color] [img]http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/10755969_604535086338653_427508327_a.jpg[/img] Welcome to the mother of invention. A large metallic ship crashed into a thin patch of ice covered land that borders the wind swept plateau. This is were our clan does its business in trading and selling hatchlings and such. We have three full nests, all of which will be for sale, including a few other dragons if we see fit. Sometimes they have to be bought as pairs and the price will reflect that, other times, they don't need to be. Don't have the treasure to purchase one? Thats okay! You can trade us items and stuff as long as it adds up to the value of the treasure the babies worth! We'll even accept dragon trades! Just pm us to talk it out! Chart: [i]primary[/i] [b]secondary[/b] [u]tertiary[/u] price Our available babies and their parents/color ranges: Children of ToxinXjelena 6K each [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22587927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225880/22587927_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Blue poison[/i] [b]White toxin[/b] [u]Lavender underbelly[/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22587926] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225880/22587926_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Blue poison[/i] [b]silver toxin[/b] [u]white underbelly[/u] Ps, if theres a baby here you want but don't have the coins! Not only will we take apparel, but if you pm me and ask nicely, you can have them! Especially if your new! :D If we've got a group you want a baby from! Suggest it! We'll breed them the moment they're available and that we have room for it! Then we'll ping you once they've hatched! Our suggested pairs: Our pinglist: ZoeyRedbird our auctions: none atm[/center]
I totally didn't lose the first thread. But if anyone finds it, lemme know. Its titled similarly to this one.
10755969_604535086338653_427508327_a.jpg
Welcome to the mother of invention. A large metallic ship crashed into a thin patch of ice covered land that borders the wind swept plateau. This is were our clan does its business in trading and selling hatchlings and such.

We have three full nests, all of which will be for sale, including a few other dragons if we see fit. Sometimes they have to be bought as pairs and the price will reflect that, other times, they don't need to be.

Don't have the treasure to purchase one? Thats okay! You can trade us items and stuff as long as it adds up to the value of the treasure the babies worth! We'll even accept dragon trades! Just pm us to talk it out!

Chart:
primary
secondary
tertiary
price

Our available babies and their parents/color ranges:
Children of ToxinXjelena
6K each

22587927_350.png

Blue poison White toxin Lavender underbelly

22587926_350.png

Blue poison silver toxin white underbelly

Ps, if theres a baby here you want but don't have the coins! Not only will we take apparel, but if you pm me and ask nicely, you can have them! Especially if your new! :D

If we've got a group you want a baby from! Suggest it! We'll breed them the moment they're available and that we have room for it! Then we'll ping you once they've hatched!

Our suggested pairs:

Our pinglist:
ZoeyRedbird

our auctions:
none atm
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
@ZoeyRedbird

Two baby coatl's born!
@ZoeyRedbird

Two baby coatl's born!
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
Awe they do pretty<3 I'll have to pass but I can't wait for the next ones!

@agentmainemeta
Awe they do pretty<3 I'll have to pass but I can't wait for the next ones!

@agentmainemeta
Bump
Bump
@ZoeyRedbird

New batch up! :3

I need room to hatch the other nest. :P
@ZoeyRedbird

New batch up! :3

I need room to hatch the other nest. :P
Ill have to pas this time, sorry! But I will be back mwahahahah @agentmainemeta
Ill have to pas this time, sorry! But I will be back mwahahahah @agentmainemeta
XD Bump. Need these guys sold so to hatch my final nest!
XD Bump. Need these guys sold so to hatch my final nest!
Bump, need these chillen gone so i can hatch another nest, otherwise, they may get exalted.
Bump, need these chillen gone so i can hatch another nest, otherwise, they may get exalted.
@ZoeyRedbird

New batch finally up! :3
@ZoeyRedbird

New batch finally up! :3
Bump. :3
Bump. :3
1 2