Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Riisa's Lair Is (Mostly) for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138
Contact me if you want to buy any dragon up for one currency in another. This post isn't maintained as a place to sell dragons, but it's a good way to reach me! Lair, tabs, etc, are often undergoing rearrangement. Lair-- [emoji=bramble size=1]: My dragons; not for sale. [emoji=scroll size=1]: Dragons for sale that are already listed. Alternative offers considered, but I'm not in a rush. [emoji=bell size=1]: Dragons that will be for sale later. Offers considered, but I'm not in a rush. [emoji=book size=1]: Inbox/staging. [emoji=treasure chest size=1]: Hibernal den spillover and/or quick sales. Den-- [emoji=ivy leaf size=1]: Dragons for sale. I will usually accept 10 gems for any dragon in this tab, but I reserve the right to change my mind about any particular dragon. [emoji=flowering tree size=1]: Dragons for sale. I sometimes use this tab to keep dragons separate that I want to give a chance above the fodder floor. I will usually accept 15 gems for any dragon in this tab, but I reserve the right to change my mind about any particular dragon.
Contact me if you want to buy any dragon up for one currency in another. This post isn't maintained as a place to sell dragons, but it's a good way to reach me!

Lair, tabs, etc, are often undergoing rearrangement.

Lair--

: My dragons; not for sale.
: Dragons for sale that are already listed. Alternative offers considered, but I'm not in a rush.
: Dragons that will be for sale later. Offers considered, but I'm not in a rush.
: Inbox/staging.
: Hibernal den spillover and/or quick sales.

Den--

: Dragons for sale. I will usually accept 10 gems for any dragon in this tab, but I reserve the right to change my mind about any particular dragon.
: Dragons for sale. I sometimes use this tab to keep dragons separate that I want to give a chance above the fodder floor. I will usually accept 15 gems for any dragon in this tab, but I reserve the right to change my mind about any particular dragon.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Something.
Something.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Something.
Something.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.
Reserved.