Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A]Special RTB WC with art, info inside!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JGml3Nc.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15861630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158617/15861630_350.png[/img] [/url] This day is very sad. I don't know how, but I think I stopped loving this wonderful girl :'( At least enough to let her stay in my lair. She just doesn't fit my theme enough. I bought this girl for 250kt, when piebald and paint just came out. She was cheap at the time, but I still needed to pool money from two of my friends' accounts to afford her. Some highlights: [LIST] [*] Among the first of the pie/paint WC's at a year old, born exactly five days after the release of the genes--as early as possible without using a boon. [*] RTB! [*] Parents unexalted and in same lair [*] Mated to the same male for all her offspring (male belongs to me, has art, and is loved<3) [*] All but one of her children are unexalted, and they are all in active lairs. [*] She has no unnamed exalts! The two unnamed are in my lair and a friend's lair respectively-- trust me, they will not be exalted unnamed. [/LIST] Auction ends 7 days after the first bidder bids. I will not be doing last-day pings, but I will do a second-to-last day. [b]SB: 100kt Min. increase: 10kt AB: 300kt[/b] Second-to-last-day pinglist: -- Please let me know if there is a way I can improve this auction!! Thank you very much for your time. ^_^ [size=1][size=1]@Achi @Ambitious @axionAngel @bashlomi @Clifftop @Nevaeh @Irarina @Kyria @Lizzi @Sylwyth @maybels @Niharike @Paddington @Parad0xxy @Rabbit @Scarfsickle @serpens @Trickquestion @Frostkingdemetri @oberion @shattringmirrors @Psi @Lucatri @Trollzaya @Quinn @spoons @JosephJoestar @Kodex @Flamenco @Circade @ElvenFox @Luminare @MikoAkako @cricara @Frailty @meonox @emiliexandra @boxparts @Curio @Subjugation @captaincaiti @Infectionary @Rap @moonfable @Cindercate @pickpocket @Kraevin @Findarato @Rinibun @Fujo @Heartmane @orlesianbeauty @Rangiku @CakeOn @bluedragon @WolfSong @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Cedric @Flamenco @PikaChan412 @Heathers @Noxeryrs @Alstroemeria @Siaur @StayStrong @Caecus @pyr0 @skyarising (triple gene only) @Yule @Poi @AwayfromBirdland @Itsy @Crane @Digi @cybernetic @kaykat @Jaie @Zonemod @Gimeurcookie @koemiri @Oleandre @ToasterOven @Niharike @Ecsentret @xazz @Evergreene @dracoon @Poi @Serpede @Itarille @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Dis @PrincessRibbons @disbounded [br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1632346/1]Click here for updated pinglists![/url][/b][/center]
JGml3Nc.png

15861630_350.png

This day is very sad. I don't know how, but I think I stopped loving this wonderful girl :'( At least enough to let her stay in my lair. She just doesn't fit my theme enough. I bought this girl for 250kt, when piebald and paint just came out. She was cheap at the time, but I still needed to pool money from two of my friends' accounts to afford her.

Some highlights:

• Among the first of the pie/paint WC's at a year old, born exactly five days after the release of the genes--as early as possible without using a boon.
  • RTB!
  • Parents unexalted and in same lair
  • Mated to the same male for all her offspring (male belongs to me, has art, and is loved<3)
  • All but one of her children are unexalted, and they are all in active lairs.
  • She has no unnamed exalts! The two unnamed are in my lair and a friend's lair respectively-- trust me, they will not be exalted unnamed.

Auction ends 7 days after the first bidder bids. I will not be doing last-day pings, but I will do a second-to-last day.

SB: 100kt
Min. increase: 10kt
AB: 300kt

Second-to-last-day pinglist:

--

Please let me know if there is a way I can improve this auction!! Thank you very much for your time. ^_^

@Achi @Ambitious @axionAngel @bashlomi @Clifftop @Nevaeh @Irarina @Kyria @Lizzi @Sylwyth @maybels @Niharike @Paddington @Parad0xxy @Rabbit @Scarfsickle @serpens @Trickquestion @Frostkingdemetri @oberion @shattringmirrors @Psi @Lucatri @Trollzaya @Quinn @spoons @JosephJoestar @Kodex @Flamenco @Circade @ElvenFox @Luminare @MikoAkako @cricara @Frailty @meonox @emiliexandra @boxparts @Curio @Subjugation @captaincaiti @Infectionary @Rap @moonfable @Cindercate @pickpocket @Kraevin @Findarato @Rinibun @Fujo @Heartmane @orlesianbeauty @Rangiku @CakeOn @bluedragon @WolfSong @Cynderbark (no auctions w/o AB) @Cedric @Flamenco @PikaChan412 @Heathers @Noxeryrs @Alstroemeria @Siaur @StayStrong @Caecus @pyr0 @skyarising (triple gene only) @Yule @Poi @AwayfromBirdland @Itsy @Crane @Digi @cybernetic @kaykat @Jaie @Zonemod @Gimeurcookie @koemiri @Oleandre @ToasterOven @Niharike @Ecsentret @xazz @Evergreene @dracoon @Poi @Serpede @Itarille @TEMMIEATCOLLEG @Dis @PrincessRibbons @disbounded

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Bump!
Bump!
Free bump for you
Free bump for you
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png
@wildhorsehunter Thank you ^_^
@wildhorsehunter Thank you ^_^
10x1.png
ezadeth-by-deoxtri-3.pngkroniil-by-deoxtri-3.png
5x1.png10x1.pngadorable art by Deoxtri~10x1.png10x1.png10x1.png

5x1.png g4DcSLb.gif10x1.png mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png

FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
@scarfsickle she is a very lovely girl just every out of my price range
@scarfsickle she is a very lovely girl just every out of my price range
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png