Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | NARIN | H A T C H E R Y - new babs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@Blante @Mille

I know, I've been debating back and forth about it because of my lair space... but gosh darn she's pretty, I think I'll take her. Keep me on the pinglist for it too though; such a pretty pair.

Also I see you have a ~Shadow flight~ discount?~~~ Edit: Tbh she's so cheap, I'd feel like I'd be nickle and diming you if I asked for it LMAO. I'm gonna go ahead and take her off the AH <3
@Blante @Mille

I know, I've been debating back and forth about it because of my lair space... but gosh darn she's pretty, I think I'll take her. Keep me on the pinglist for it too though; such a pretty pair.

Also I see you have a ~Shadow flight~ discount?~~~ Edit: Tbh she's so cheap, I'd feel like I'd be nickle and diming you if I asked for it LMAO. I'm gonna go ahead and take her off the AH <3
@scar66
Lair's space... It's sounds like my dilemma. I understand, I'm always desesperate to expand my lair for new hatchlins and never seems to be enough x.x

Yeah, we have. Shadow and Arcane. It's 10% off. Ruby's offspring will cost 14850t with the discount.
@scar66
Lair's space... It's sounds like my dilemma. I understand, I'm always desesperate to expand my lair for new hatchlins and never seems to be enough x.x

Yeah, we have. Shadow and Arcane. It's 10% off. Ruby's offspring will cost 14850t with the discount.
StRQpZw.png
@Mille

Yeahhh... I swear as soon as I get more space, it's gone LMAO.

And don't worry about that, I made an edit to my post. On a girl so cheap, I'd feel weird asking for less haha.
@Mille

Yeahhh... I swear as soon as I get more space, it's gone LMAO.

And don't worry about that, I made an edit to my post. On a girl so cheap, I'd feel weird asking for less haha.
@scar66
Thanks. Take care of her :)

And good luck with lair expansion and space. If you don't see dragons, you won't wanna buy them. It's what I always do till I get bored and take a look at AH and buy dozens of new dragons xD
@scar66
Thanks. Take care of her :)

And good luck with lair expansion and space. If you don't see dragons, you won't wanna buy them. It's what I always do till I get bored and take a look at AH and buy dozens of new dragons xD
StRQpZw.png
@Mille

No problem, I will!!

And thanks haha, you too! I try to avoid AH as much as possible, but... it's like a magnet lmao;
@Mille

No problem, I will!!

And thanks haha, you too! I try to avoid AH as much as possible, but... it's like a magnet lmao;
@scar66
Keeping the body and mind busy will avoid you think and remember of AH. It's the only thing really helps me.
@scar66
Keeping the body and mind busy will avoid you think and remember of AH. It's the only thing really helps me.
StRQpZw.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8QBAVFj.gif[/img][/center]
8QBAVFj.gif
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wfCMQ4Q.png[/img][/center]
wfCMQ4Q.png
@Blante
Add me to the list for Ruby please :)
@Blante
Add me to the list for Ruby please :)