Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leveling Service - Lvl 5 FREE for Newbs
1 2
Status: Online | [b]Offline[/b] | In the Coli I am offering a leveling service! Your dragon will be leveled with either my Kelp Beds team, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10645302]Laktose[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9745745]Intoleranz[/url], or my Mire flyer, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17475451]Caelus[/url] (for two at a time). [LIST] [*][b]Ping me to get my attention[/b] [*]I will accept two dragons at a time, and three people on the waitlist [*]First come, first serve [*]Only going to level [s]15[/s] 10 [*]Gem:treasure - 1:800 [*]I will accept certain items as payment (see below) [*]I do not provide stones, and stats will remain untouched [*]Up to level 5 FREE for newbies from the most recent 2 months, then 10% off up to lvl 15 [*]10% off for Nature flight [/LIST] How it works: [LIST] [*]You send me the dragon through a one-way CR [*]I will set up a two-way CR and include the total price in a message [*]I will level your dragon then ping you when they are ready [*]You will contribute the total price to your part of the CR, approve it, and I will accept it [*]You will have 48 hours to send the payment [*]Please ask if you have any questions! [*]Note: this process may need to be changed after the coli update [/LIST] [quote=Prices]Note: It takes about 5 min to reach level 5, and about 20 min to reach level 10. Newbie prices in parentheses. Level....|....Price per Level....|....Total Cost....|....Discount (Newbie) 2.....................1kt.........................1kt.........................900t (0) 3.....................1kt.........................2kt.........................1.8kt (0) 4.....................1kt.........................3kt.........................2.7kt (0) 5.....................1kt.........................4kt.........................3.6kt (0) 6.....................2kt.........................6kt.........................5.4kt (1.8kt) 7.....................2kt.........................8kt.........................7.2kt (3.6kt) 8.....................4kt.........................12kt.......................10.8kt (7.2kt) 9.....................4kt.........................16kt.......................14.4kt 10.8kt) 10...................5kt.........................21kt.......................18.9kt (15.3kt) [s]11...................6kt.........................27kt.......................24.3kt (20.7kt) 12...................7kt.........................34kt.......................30.6kt (27kt) 13...................8kt.........................42kt.......................37.8kt (34.2kt) 14...................9kt.........................51kt.......................45.9kt (42.3kt) 15...................10kt.......................61kt.......................54.9kt (51.3kt)[/s][/quote] [quote=Items I will as accept as payment (of equivalent value)][LIST] [*]Greenskeeper skins & accents I don't have yet [*]Berserker stones [*]Ambush stones [*]Other items on a case by case basis [/LIST][/quote] [quote=Currently Leveling] None [/quote] [quote=Waitlist] 1. 2. 3. [/quote]
Online | Offline | In the Coli

I am offering a leveling service! Your dragon will be leveled with either my Kelp Beds team, Laktose and Intoleranz, or my Mire flyer, Caelus (for two at a time).

• Ping me to get my attention
  • I will accept two dragons at a time, and three people on the waitlist
  • First come, first serve
  • Only going to level 15 10
  • Gem:treasure - 1:800
  • I will accept certain items as payment (see below)
  • I do not provide stones, and stats will remain untouched
  • Up to level 5 FREE for newbies from the most recent 2 months, then 10% off up to lvl 15
  • 10% off for Nature flight

How it works:
  • You send me the dragon through a one-way CR
  • I will set up a two-way CR and include the total price in a message
  • I will level your dragon then ping you when they are ready
  • You will contribute the total price to your part of the CR, approve it, and I will accept it
  • You will have 48 hours to send the payment
  • Please ask if you have any questions!
  • Note: this process may need to be changed after the coli update

Prices wrote:
Note: It takes about 5 min to reach level 5, and about 20 min to reach level 10.
Newbie prices in parentheses.

Level....|....Price per Level....|....Total Cost....|....Discount (Newbie)
2.....................1kt.........................1kt.........................900t (0)
3.....................1kt.........................2kt.........................1.8kt (0)
4.....................1kt.........................3kt.........................2.7kt (0)
5.....................1kt.........................4kt.........................3.6kt (0)
6.....................2kt.........................6kt.........................5.4kt (1.8kt)
7.....................2kt.........................8kt.........................7.2kt (3.6kt)
8.....................4kt.........................12kt.......................10.8kt (7.2kt)
9.....................4kt.........................16kt.......................14.4kt 10.8kt)
10...................5kt.........................21kt.......................18.9kt (15.3kt)
11...................6kt.........................27kt.......................24.3kt (20.7kt)
12...................7kt.........................34kt.......................30.6kt (27kt)
13...................8kt.........................42kt.......................37.8kt (34.2kt)
14...................9kt.........................51kt.......................45.9kt (42.3kt)
15...................10kt.......................61kt.......................54.9kt (51.3kt)

Items I will as accept as payment (of equivalent value) wrote:
  • Greenskeeper skins & accents I don't have yet
  • Berserker stones
  • Ambush stones
  • Other items on a case by case basis

Currently Leveling wrote:
None

Waitlist wrote:
Could you level one of my dragons to level 5 please? I'm a newb
Could you level one of my dragons to level 5 please? I'm a newb
@LadyBoots
@LadyBoots
@Valkiyare Sure thing! Go ahead and send a crossroads for 1 treasure. I will immediately set one up back to you, level your dragon, then ping you when they are ready :)
@Valkiyare Sure thing! Go ahead and send a crossroads for 1 treasure. I will immediately set one up back to you, level your dragon, then ping you when they are ready :)
@Valkiyare Your dragon is ready! You can accept the CR whenever you're ready
@Valkiyare Your dragon is ready! You can accept the CR whenever you're ready
@ladyboots Thank you so much!! C:
@ladyboots Thank you so much!! C:
@Valkiyare You're welcome! Enjoy the Coli, it's a good time
@Valkiyare You're welcome! Enjoy the Coli, it's a good time
@DropsOfJupiter Griever is finished! Add the payment to the CR and I'll accept it
@DropsOfJupiter Griever is finished! Add the payment to the CR and I'll accept it
@LadyBoots

Thank you so much. <3
@LadyBoots

Thank you so much. <3
^
^
1 2