Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Little Shop of Dragons Hatchery (closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
@Nekomori

--waves-- Hello again hehehe I've been avoiding the sales threads, but I can't resist checking in here ^^ Could you throw me onto your general pinglist? I love so many of your pairs! Oh, also wanted to let you know I named the glimmer PC bab I got. Her name is Andromeda and am currently still looking for a mate for her.

Was also curious if you wanted to be affiliates?
@Nekomori

--waves-- Hello again hehehe I've been avoiding the sales threads, but I can't resist checking in here ^^ Could you throw me onto your general pinglist? I love so many of your pairs! Oh, also wanted to let you know I named the glimmer PC bab I got. Her name is Andromeda and am currently still looking for a mate for her.

Was also curious if you wanted to be affiliates?
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
@Shewolf13
Sure thing ^^ I'll put you up on my general pinglist. Just know that that means you'll be pinged a lot! I have dragons hatching every day, so I'm posting new dragons all the time here (just not the last few days because I've been hatching some of my more popular waitlisted pairs).

And I'm glad things are working out with the glimmer baby :D I'm sure you'll find a great mate for her!

And sure. I'd love to be affiliates! I'll add your banner later today because I have to start getting ready for classes in a few minutes.
@Shewolf13
Sure thing ^^ I'll put you up on my general pinglist. Just know that that means you'll be pinged a lot! I have dragons hatching every day, so I'm posting new dragons all the time here (just not the last few days because I've been hatching some of my more popular waitlisted pairs).

And I'm glad things are working out with the glimmer baby :D I'm sure you'll find a great mate for her!

And sure. I'd love to be affiliates! I'll add your banner later today because I have to start getting ready for classes in a few minutes.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori

Lol not a problem. I don't mind pings ^^ Especially for lovely dragons!

Sounds good ^^ I'll throw your banner up now.
@Nekomori

Lol not a problem. I don't mind pings ^^ Especially for lovely dragons!

Sounds good ^^ I'll throw your banner up now.
@Shewolf13
Oh yeah! You were looking for dragons for a project a while ago, right? Were you ever able to finish your project? If not, my pair, Phoenix and Auroth, are off cooldown in 4 days so we'll get a second chance at that coatl you were looking for!

I haven't had the greatest luck with nesting lately though. I'll cross my fingers for a big nest, but nearly all my nests these past two weeks have been one and two eggers :(
@Shewolf13
Oh yeah! You were looking for dragons for a project a while ago, right? Were you ever able to finish your project? If not, my pair, Phoenix and Auroth, are off cooldown in 4 days so we'll get a second chance at that coatl you were looking for!

I haven't had the greatest luck with nesting lately though. I'll cross my fingers for a big nest, but nearly all my nests these past two weeks have been one and two eggers :(
@Nekomori

No, I'm still looking. Figured it would be a long project. I feel your pain! I have 3 nests. 2 of them are 1 eggers... and of course one of them is my only Autumn/Halloween pair XD RNG gods hate me...
@Nekomori

No, I'm still looking. Figured it would be a long project. I feel your pain! I have 3 nests. 2 of them are 1 eggers... and of course one of them is my only Autumn/Halloween pair XD RNG gods hate me...
@Shewolf13
I understand. It's like the RNG god knows when we want or need a big nest and he just hates us. x_x all my pairs with the longest waitlists have had only one or two egg nests last time they were bred. I feel really bad for the people who have been waiting months to hear back from me :( I'm pretty sure many of them have even forgotten about being put on the lists as well.
@Shewolf13
I understand. It's like the RNG god knows when we want or need a big nest and he just hates us. x_x all my pairs with the longest waitlists have had only one or two egg nests last time they were bred. I feel really bad for the people who have been waiting months to hear back from me :( I'm pretty sure many of them have even forgotten about being put on the lists as well.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17437966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174380/17437966_350.png[/img] [/url] @nekomori how much is this sweet baby

17437966_350.png

@nekomori how much is this sweet baby
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
@renlikescake
Whatever price you feel is fair :D Most people generally pay about 25k for my dragons, but it's up to you. If that price is okay, I'll send her over. If not, let me know a price that you feel is more suitable ^^
@renlikescake
Whatever price you feel is fair :D Most people generally pay about 25k for my dragons, but it's up to you. If that price is okay, I'll send her over. If not, let me know a price that you feel is more suitable ^^
im super poor rn so could you put her on hold for me plz @nekomori
im super poor rn so could you put her on hold for me plz @nekomori
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
@Nekomori Can I be added on the pinglist for Rhaegos / Nevith specifically for a ridgeback with a red-tone tertiary please?
@Nekomori Can I be added on the pinglist for Rhaegos / Nevith specifically for a ridgeback with a red-tone tertiary please?
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62