Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Gijinka CLOSED
1 2
This is my first auction here in the forums so please bare with me. I take both treasure and gems or even a mix. Thank you! Rules: [LIST] [*]Auction Ends: Monday @ 13:18 Flight Rising Time [*]Please ping me when bidding & ping the person you outbid. [*]When outbidding there is a 10kt minimum. [*]Gijinka was drawn by me so please put credits when using this piece & it's only meant for this dragon. [*] My gem to treasure ratio is at 1g:690t [*]Thank you! [/LIST] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15681942] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156820/15681942_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/chayot/24558367/681413/681413_900.png[/img] Name: Storm Parents: Zenith & Saule Primary: Maroon/Bar Secondary: Sand/Current Tertiary: Stonewash/Smoke [s]SB: 250kt[/s] HB: 300kt - Juyoung AB: TBA
This is my first auction here in the forums so please bare with me. I take both treasure and gems or even a mix. Thank you!

Rules:
  • Auction Ends: Monday @ 13:18 Flight Rising Time
  • Please ping me when bidding & ping the person you outbid.
  • When outbidding there is a 10kt minimum.
  • Gijinka was drawn by me so please put credits when using this piece & it's only meant for this dragon.
  • My gem to treasure ratio is at 1g:690t
  • Thank you!

15681942_350.png

681413_900.png

Name: Storm
Parents: Zenith & Saule
Primary: Maroon/Bar
Secondary: Sand/Current
Tertiary: Stonewash/Smoke

SB: 250kt
HB: 300kt - Juyoung
AB: TBA
747607_900.gif
@ceylon first time bidding, but 300kt! also , do you have an art shop by any chance?
@ceylon first time bidding, but 300kt! also , do you have an art shop by any chance?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung : I will have to ask my friend Aruakhal but at the current moment they are trying to get a feel for how much they would charge for a piece similar. Thank you for bidding! =3
@Juyoung : I will have to ask my friend Aruakhal but at the current moment they are trying to get a feel for how much they would charge for a piece similar. Thank you for bidding! =3
@ceylon thanks for letting know! please ping me if you're ever open for commissions if you don't mind~
@ceylon thanks for letting know! please ping me if you're ever open for commissions if you don't mind~
@Juyoung : will do!
@Juyoung : will do!
@Juyoung
I could not handle an art shop right now, so I only take art trade for certain accents or for my bucket too pricey wearable items !
@Juyoung
I could not handle an art shop right now, so I only take art trade for certain accents or for my bucket too pricey wearable items !
747607_900.gif
@aruakhal oh i see, thanks! i've got a few retired items - if you're interested, lemme know? if not, it's cool yo~
darkened eye scar, gustborne balloon, chillspike collar, moonglow thorns
@aruakhal oh i see, thanks! i've got a few retired items - if you're interested, lemme know? if not, it's cool yo~
darkened eye scar, gustborne balloon, chillspike collar, moonglow thorns
@Juyoung
Oh didnt know those were all retired items :0
Unfortunately neither of them fits any of my dragons, tho if you by any chance stumble into a glimmer gene and would be interested to trade for an art you can buy me :>
@Juyoung
Oh didnt know those were all retired items :0
Unfortunately neither of them fits any of my dragons, tho if you by any chance stumble into a glimmer gene and would be interested to trade for an art you can buy me :>
747607_900.gif
bump ! :>
bump ! :>
747607_900.gif
Still open! :>
Still open! :>
747607_900.gif
1 2