Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Plague Subspecies Sales Hub
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31
Wizard's Outlandish Rotting Menagerie

Welcome to WORM!
If you see something you like, please see an associate for proper handling.
Touching the merchandise is highly ill-advised!

:

Wizard's Outlandish Rotting Menagerie

Welcome to WORM!
If you see something you like, please see an associate for proper handling.
Touching the merchandise is highly ill-advised!

:

180.pngJe6XRam.png30pKdmi.gif
@Cavatica

Would you mind if I set up a stall called A Very Sticky Situation? I've got two pairs of Oil Slicks (and I plan on more Oil Slick pairs in the future).

@Cavatica

Would you mind if I set up a stall called A Very Sticky Situation? I've got two pairs of Oil Slicks (and I plan on more Oil Slick pairs in the future).

mc661j.png
I'm drowning in Kelpies. X_X
I'm drowning in Kelpies. X_X
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
Bump!
Bump!
~qLdY.png~
[center][font=georgia][size=7][b][u][i]Outpost's Stall[/i][/u][/b][/size] Selling Fiend Absolutes and Variants! All hatchlings will be offspring of this pair: [img]http://rs1078.pbsrc.com/albums/w494/Seadevil13/Hidden%20Blight_zpssldybyxd.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png[/img] The male is a gen one whose lore is a WIP and the female a 6-digit lvl 25 with lore, for those interested. All hatchlings will have Plague eyes, and will have a link to the Fiend lore document in their profiles. [font=georgia][size=4][u][i]Currently for Sale:[/i][/u][/size] No hatchlings currently for sale :( Feel free to ask me if you want to be pinged for future clutches! [/center]
Outpost's Stall

Selling Fiend Absolutes and Variants! All hatchlings will be offspring of this pair:

Hidden%20Blight_zpssldybyxd.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png

The male is a gen one whose lore is a WIP and the female a 6-digit lvl 25 with lore, for those interested. All hatchlings will have Plague eyes, and will have a link to the Fiend lore document in their profiles.

Currently for Sale:

No hatchlings currently for sale :( Feel free to ask me if you want to be pinged for future clutches!
image0-2.png
@Cavatica
Can you add me to the general ping list, please?
@Cavatica
Can you add me to the general ping list, please?
wpEE9mo.png
@Cavatica

Hello! I have some of my own Corvus species to sell!

Call of the Raven

The Corvus are a special breed of imperials that are the result of a Plaguemom experiment and the shade. You can read about them here!

All prices are extremely flexible! I ask that you PM me for all inquiries!

None atm!
@Cavatica

Hello! I have some of my own Corvus species to sell!

Call of the Raven

The Corvus are a special breed of imperials that are the result of a Plaguemom experiment and the shade. You can read about them here!

All prices are extremely flexible! I ask that you PM me for all inquiries!

None atm!
Bump!
Bump!
~qLdY.png~
I have updated my booth! Envenomed Coatls! Oil Slick Imps and WCs! Some shiny female mirror with Peregrine! Tomorrow, I shall have Bloodworms! Huzzah!
I have updated my booth! Envenomed Coatls! Oil Slick Imps and WCs! Some shiny female mirror with Peregrine! Tomorrow, I shall have Bloodworms! Huzzah!
Bump bump bump! Come check out all the fantastic Plague Subspecies available for sale, just in time for RoR next week! I just put up my Bloodworm baby, she's a cutie. :D Buy her up before her price goes up 3k, when she turns into an adult!
Bump bump bump! Come check out all the fantastic Plague Subspecies available for sale, just in time for RoR next week! I just put up my Bloodworm baby, she's a cutie. :D Buy her up before her price goes up 3k, when she turns into an adult!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31