Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] See first post for new topic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
[center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Hatchery%20Banner_zpspv3knb2u.jpg[/img][/center] [center][size=4]A Hatchery by @Shewolf13[/size][/center] [size=6][b]This hatchery has moved! For new Hatchery, go here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1911648#post_1911648]New Frozen Refuge Hatchery[/url][/b][/size] [center]Welcome, Rules, Pinglists, News/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355842#13355842][b]Affiliates and Wishlist[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355860#13355860][b]Dragon Pairs[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355875#13355875][b]Dragons/Hatchlings for Sale[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13356188#13356188][b]Sales[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13381267#13381267][b]Dragons Nesting[/b][/url][/center] [columns][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Ice%20Cave_zpsenffkky1.jpg[/img][nextcol][i]The walls sparkled, bright sun-light reflecting off the icy walls of the mammoth cave. The small river flowed through the middle, burbling quietly. There was a flurry of activity all over the ice cave. A pair of eyes the same color as the walls watched it all with pride. The great dragon sat on the shelf that overlooked the cave and let out a proud bellow.[/i][/columns] [i]Welcome to the Frozen Refuge Hatchery. The progenator of our clan is Glacier, a wise and proud Guardian that was born under the star of the Icewarden. Born alone on the ice of the Frigid Floes, he has sought his own home and is gathering dragons to him, intending to create a place for other dragons to reside. Though they live in a harsh climate, they welcome all comers.[/i] [center][size=4][b]What Breeds/Genes/Colors do you specialize in?[/b][/size][/center] Here at Frozen Refuge, there is a mixture of breeds, genes, and colors. There isn't a specific theme, though you will find a decent amount of iri/shim, cry/face, iri/face, cry/shim, but it isn't a specialty. We have a little bit of everything here except for gembound, hypnotic, and a couple others. [center][size=4][b]Hatchery Pairs and Fodder Pairs/Lore Writing[/b][/size][/center] Now, what's the difference between fodder pairs and hatchery pairs? The main difference, is that the fodder pairs, I fully expect to exalt the babies whereas the hatchery pairs' babies get more time before they are exalted. Also, the fodder pairs are for sale themselves as well as available for stud. The hatchery pairs are not. All babs, regardless of what pair they came from, will be for sale in the hatchery here until they grow up. Once they turn into adults, fodder pair babs will only have the time it takes me to train them in Coli to level 7, then will be exalted. Hatchery pair babs will get a week, maybe a bit longer, depending. If they haven't sold by 2 weeks, then they will be trained and exalted as well. Certain babs may get taken, trained in the Coli all the way to 25, stoned, and stated in order to sell. Will be making a separate thread for those, though, I think. For those wishing to purchase any dergs at all, I will include a personality and a blank coded bio for free. Lore can be added for 5kt extra, 10kt for a full bio. [center][size=4][b]Level 25's and Leveling Service[/b][/size][/center] Need a level 25 or two? Don't have the time or inclination to train your own dragon? You may choose from one of the dragons in the "Leveled Section" of the hatchery. They will have stats and stones. Each dragon will vary in price. You may also purchase a hatchling or derg and I will level the dragon for you. I can also level your own dragons. I charge 100kt to level 10 (this includes stoning/stating), 150kt to level 15, 200kt to level 25 (At this level, may ask for stones or ask for additional money). I will not train your exalt fodder, though. That is up to you to do. I will gladly train and/or sell you a couple trainers so that you can train exalt fodder yourself. I also have a couple level 25's I can lend to help you train up your own dragons if you'd rather that. I charge about 10kt a day for that. To see what is available, please go [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1693784]Here, to the Training Camp[/url]. [center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/RulesBanner_zps4t8chmdn.jpg[/img][/center] Of course, each hatchery has their rules and other ephemera that must be taken care of, Frozen Refuge is no different. My rules are simple: [list=1][*]Ping me @Shewolf13 to be put on a ping list, to buy a dragon, to offer services, etc. I will accept messages, but keeping it all in this topic will make it easier for me to remember and keep track of ^^ [*]All hatchlings will named prior to putting up. If you wish a renaming scroll (free of charge), let me know ^^ [*]I would prefer that if you plan on exalting any of the hatchlings/dragons you buy from me that you allow them to grow up first and name them. After that, you may do what you will [*]You can be added to a general pinglist for any pairs that have a nest or you can be put on a specific ping list for each pair. Please just be clear about which one of those you'd like ^^ [*]I will accept treasure/gems/scrolls/trades/holiday items/apparel… I'm open to all sorts of payment options as well as if anyone is willing to give coding or graphic or art help. Treasure to gem ration is 1:650. The other ratios aren't set in stone. See my wishlist below. [*]Each dragon will have a price listed, but I am certainly willing to haggle. Keep in mind that I will be keeping prices low to begin with, but again, I don't mind haggling or taking other forms of payment or even a payment plan if need be. I'm flexible. [*]Dragons will be held for a week (longer if need be, but you must let me know) and then will be put back for sale [*]Once dragons grow up, they will go on AH but can still be purchased via CR [*]If dragons aren't claimed by two weeks, they will most likely be trained and exalted (this could change, depending upon lair space, etc) [*]Pinglists are first come, first served. So if you're pinged for a specific pair and the eggs hatch and multiple people ask for a specific dragon, it will go to the person that spoke up first. Also, if you have been pinged and do not respond within a day, I will assume that you are not interested in the hatchlings at that point and time so they will be sold to others. Please, if you are interested, but need time, just let me know. I'm happy to hold them ^^ [*]Discounts:[/list] [indent]Newbies (from the last registration window) get a 10% discount Ice Flight gets a 15% discount Affiliates get a 10% discount **Discounts do stack, but only up to 30% off[/indent] [size=6][b]Other Services:[/b][/size] [b]Nest rentals:[/b] I'll gladly give an ice nest if needed (and if available, of course). Payment not necessary, though donations are always accepted (as well as splitting nests, etc) [b]Dragon storage:[/b] Again, as long as lair space is available, happy to babysit or store an extra dragon or two for a bit while the owner clears out their own lair. Mostly just need food for the dragon, but donations are always appreciated ^^ [b]Stud/Breeding services:[/b] See a dragon you like in my lair or in the hatchery? Either don't have the money to buy or no space? I'll gladly stud out NON-PAIRED dragons (because there will be lore added, studding out paired dragons won't work) [b]Dragon Finding Services:[/b] Looking for that dream derg? Or looking for a mate for someone in your lair? Don't have a lot of time to scope out other hatcheries or keep a [LF] thread going? I'll gladly help you out with this, or take it over for a fee. I tend to have a decent amount of time most days, so if you to commission me to find you a certain type of dragon, let me know ^^ [b]Dragon Leveling Service:[/b] I will level dragons in the Coli, though I will charge for this service and I will not train them for Exalt Fodder. I charge 100kt to level 10 (this includes stoning/stating), 150kt to level 15, 200kt to level 25 (At this level, may ask for stones or ask for additional money). [size=6][b]Pinglists[/b][/size] [columns][quote="General Pinglist"] AngelHeart Turnipseed Geekhyena (no crackle) doglore noodlemangos Bluwingskitty anipwrites Signet AstroNot Nylo MagicianPokes[/quote] [quote="New Pair Pinglist"] KameTurtle[/quote] [b]Gen 1[/b] [quote="FR Clan Leaders"] Kishu Zukotara[/quote] [b]Seasonal Pairs[/b] [quote="Summer Solstice"] Araaska HeartofLaw FireflyRhapsody[/quote] [quote="Winter Solstice"] Heartoflaw Thyfe[/quote] [quote="Spring Equinox"] Queertactics[/quote] [quote="Autumn Equinox"] Geekhyena FireflyRhapsody (PC with Peregrine) Chicanery (Ripple/Peregrine bab) Addmon cinderrain SpiritsBane Torainu[/quote] [b]Moon/Lunar Pairs[/b] [quote="Moonlight Sonata"] snhsnhsnh Potatis Araaska FireflyRhapsody Kishu[/quote] [quote="Lunar Brilliance"] gandalfinspace muucifer faewynd KameTurtle Themewtwolady Kishu Rebbawskaced (first pick of next nest) Forelle[/quote] [nextcol] [b]Mythology Pairs[/b] [quote="Rulers of the Underworld"] Celerain Thyfe[/quote] [quote="Rulers of Valhalla"] Cirruss Arrowfeathers[/quote] [quote="Rulers of the Sea"] Ghosthymn SilverFoxDemon Kishu[/quote] [b]Food Related Pairs[/b] [quote="Tea Time Biscuits"] Celerain[/quote] [quote="Chocolate Eclairs"] MagicalPudding (butterfly only) DeadlyFang SakuraOkami7 CrowsFlight Headshotted Startail apis (double ivory/ lighter browns)[/quote] [b]Plentiful pairs [quote="Snow Storm"] DancingDevilDie Malafunfun tspuun mewiyev pumpkinskull Cirruss (white male) Novetteus SoullessRogue Fletcher[/quote] [b]Common-Limited Breeds[/b] [quote="Fire and Brimstone"] Saori EMISC[/quote] [quote="Red-tailed Hawks"] cinderrain Ljr21[/quote] [nextcol] [b]Rare Breed Pairs[/b] [quote="Precious Stones"] TealOcelot DragonSmitty AngelHeart Lilkittyluver039 Cirruss Toothiana kascaboota Kairo[/quote] [quote="The Royals"] QueenOfTheSea PhoenixMiko cinderrain (bar) OkaFloof (clown) Dhay[/quote] [quote="Calming Auras"] Turnipseed YozoraRay PhoenixMiko somnolentcypress Corr Jon[/quote] [quote="Age of Chivalry"] Kairo Dhay Heartoflaw Animegirl11012[/quote] [quote="Night Falls Gently"] Jon Cirruss Animegirl11012 DeadlyFang[/quote] [quote="Shiny Baubles"] [/quote][/columns] [size=6][b]News and Updates[/b][/size] [b]August 18, 2015:[/b] Topic created [b]August 19, 2015:[/b] Opening! [b]August 22, 2015:[/b] Added the Dragon Finding Service [b]August 23, 2015:[/b] Grand Opening Sale and first official nests hatched! [b]August 25, 2015:[/b] Added new breeding pair, Shimmering Floes! [b]August 30, 2015:[/b] Added new breeding pair, Deep Waters! [b]September 1, 2015:[/b] Added new breeding pair, Wildfire! [b]September 4, 2015:[/b] Added new breeding pair, Tropical Storms! [b]September 6, 2015:[/b] Added new breeding pair, Day & Night; they are a peregrine pair! [b]September 13, 2015:[/b] Added new breeding pair, Lightning Strikes! [b]September 14, 2015:[/b] Added new breeding pair, Circuit Boards! [b]September 18, 2015:[/b] Added Leveling Service [b]September 21, 2015:[/b] Added two new pairs, Nature's Fury and Elegance & Grace! [b]September 30, 2015:[/b] Added a new pair, Autumn Equinox! [b]October 10, 2015:[/b] Lore starters are request only now, and most pairs will be bred on request, not as soon as they are RTB. [b]October 14, 2015:[/b] Retired Shimmering Floes pair [b]December 12, 2015:[/b] Retired several pairs [b]December 13, 2015:[/b] Making some changes to hatchery and adding more pairs, mostly fodder pairs. [b]December 15, 2015:[/b] Expanded leveling services; will be including leveled dragons in hatchery.
Hatchery%20Banner_zpspv3knb2u.jpg
A Hatchery by @Shewolf13

This hatchery has moved! For new Hatchery, go here: New Frozen Refuge Hatchery

Ice%20Cave_zpsenffkky1.jpg The walls sparkled, bright sun-light reflecting off the icy walls of the mammoth cave. The small river flowed through the middle, burbling quietly. There was a flurry of activity all over the ice cave. A pair of eyes the same color as the walls watched it all with pride. The great dragon sat on the shelf that overlooked the cave and let out a proud bellow.

Welcome to the Frozen Refuge Hatchery. The progenator of our clan is Glacier, a wise and proud Guardian that was born under the star of the Icewarden. Born alone on the ice of the Frigid Floes, he has sought his own home and is gathering dragons to him, intending to create a place for other dragons to reside. Though they live in a harsh climate, they welcome all comers.

What Breeds/Genes/Colors do you specialize in?

Here at Frozen Refuge, there is a mixture of breeds, genes, and colors. There isn't a specific theme, though you will find a decent amount of iri/shim, cry/face, iri/face, cry/shim, but it isn't a specialty. We have a little bit of everything here except for gembound, hypnotic, and a couple others.

Hatchery Pairs and Fodder Pairs/Lore Writing

Now, what's the difference between fodder pairs and hatchery pairs? The main difference, is that the fodder pairs, I fully expect to exalt the babies whereas the hatchery pairs' babies get more time before they are exalted. Also, the fodder pairs are for sale themselves as well as available for stud. The hatchery pairs are not.

All babs, regardless of what pair they came from, will be for sale in the hatchery here until they grow up. Once they turn into adults, fodder pair babs will only have the time it takes me to train them in Coli to level 7, then will be exalted. Hatchery pair babs will get a week, maybe a bit longer, depending. If they haven't sold by 2 weeks, then they will be trained and exalted as well.

Certain babs may get taken, trained in the Coli all the way to 25, stoned, and stated in order to sell. Will be making a separate thread for those, though, I think.

For those wishing to purchase any dergs at all, I will include a personality and a blank coded bio for free. Lore can be added for 5kt extra, 10kt for a full bio.

Level 25's and Leveling Service

Need a level 25 or two? Don't have the time or inclination to train your own dragon? You may choose from one of the dragons in the "Leveled Section" of the hatchery. They will have stats and stones. Each dragon will vary in price. You may also purchase a hatchling or derg and I will level the dragon for you. I can also level your own dragons. I charge 100kt to level 10 (this includes stoning/stating), 150kt to level 15, 200kt to level 25 (At this level, may ask for stones or ask for additional money). I will not train your exalt fodder, though. That is up to you to do. I will gladly train and/or sell you a couple trainers so that you can train exalt fodder yourself.

I also have a couple level 25's I can lend to help you train up your own dragons if you'd rather that. I charge about 10kt a day for that. To see what is available, please go Here, to the Training Camp.

RulesBanner_zps4t8chmdn.jpg

Of course, each hatchery has their rules and other ephemera that must be taken care of, Frozen Refuge is no different. My rules are simple:
  1. Ping me @Shewolf13 to be put on a ping list, to buy a dragon, to offer services, etc. I will accept messages, but keeping it all in this topic will make it easier for me to remember and keep track of ^^
  2. All hatchlings will named prior to putting up. If you wish a renaming scroll (free of charge), let me know ^^
  3. I would prefer that if you plan on exalting any of the hatchlings/dragons you buy from me that you allow them to grow up first and name them. After that, you may do what you will
  4. You can be added to a general pinglist for any pairs that have a nest or you can be put on a specific ping list for each pair. Please just be clear about which one of those you'd like ^^
  5. I will accept treasure/gems/scrolls/trades/holiday items/apparel… I'm open to all sorts of payment options as well as if anyone is willing to give coding or graphic or art help. Treasure to gem ration is 1:650. The other ratios aren't set in stone. See my wishlist below.
  6. Each dragon will have a price listed, but I am certainly willing to haggle. Keep in mind that I will be keeping prices low to begin with, but again, I don't mind haggling or taking other forms of payment or even a payment plan if need be. I'm flexible.
  7. Dragons will be held for a week (longer if need be, but you must let me know) and then will be put back for sale
  8. Once dragons grow up, they will go on AH but can still be purchased via CR
  9. If dragons aren't claimed by two weeks, they will most likely be trained and exalted (this could change, depending upon lair space, etc)
  10. Pinglists are first come, first served. So if you're pinged for a specific pair and the eggs hatch and multiple people ask for a specific dragon, it will go to the person that spoke up first. Also, if you have been pinged and do not respond within a day, I will assume that you are not interested in the hatchlings at that point and time so they will be sold to others. Please, if you are interested, but need time, just let me know. I'm happy to hold them ^^
  11. Discounts:
Newbies (from the last registration window) get a 10% discount
Ice Flight gets a 15% discount
Affiliates get a 10% discount
**Discounts do stack, but only up to 30% off

Other Services:

Nest rentals: I'll gladly give an ice nest if needed (and if available, of course). Payment not necessary, though donations are always accepted (as well as splitting nests, etc)
Dragon storage: Again, as long as lair space is available, happy to babysit or store an extra dragon or two for a bit while the owner clears out their own lair. Mostly just need food for the dragon, but donations are always appreciated ^^
Stud/Breeding services: See a dragon you like in my lair or in the hatchery? Either don't have the money to buy or no space? I'll gladly stud out NON-PAIRED dragons (because there will be lore added, studding out paired dragons won't work)
Dragon Finding Services: Looking for that dream derg? Or looking for a mate for someone in your lair? Don't have a lot of time to scope out other hatcheries or keep a [LF] thread going? I'll gladly help you out with this, or take it over for a fee. I tend to have a decent amount of time most days, so if you to commission me to find you a certain type of dragon, let me know ^^
Dragon Leveling Service: I will level dragons in the Coli, though I will charge for this service and I will not train them for Exalt Fodder. I charge 100kt to level 10 (this includes stoning/stating), 150kt to level 15, 200kt to level 25 (At this level, may ask for stones or ask for additional money).

Pinglists

General Pinglist wrote:
AngelHeart
Turnipseed
Geekhyena (no crackle)
doglore
noodlemangos
Bluwingskitty
anipwrites
Signet
AstroNot
Nylo
MagicianPokes
New Pair Pinglist wrote:
KameTurtle

Gen 1
FR Clan Leaders wrote:
Kishu
Zukotara

Seasonal Pairs
Summer Solstice wrote:
Araaska
HeartofLaw
FireflyRhapsody
Winter Solstice wrote:
Heartoflaw
Thyfe
Spring Equinox wrote:
Queertactics
Autumn Equinox wrote:
Geekhyena
FireflyRhapsody (PC with Peregrine)
Chicanery (Ripple/Peregrine bab)
Addmon
cinderrain
SpiritsBane
Torainu

Moon/Lunar Pairs
Moonlight Sonata wrote:
snhsnhsnh
Potatis
Araaska
FireflyRhapsody
Kishu
Lunar Brilliance wrote:
gandalfinspace
muucifer
faewynd
KameTurtle
Themewtwolady
Kishu
Rebbawskaced (first pick of next nest)
Forelle
Mythology Pairs
Rulers of the Underworld wrote:
Celerain
Thyfe
Rulers of Valhalla wrote:
Cirruss
Arrowfeathers
Rulers of the Sea wrote:
Ghosthymn
SilverFoxDemon
Kishu

Food Related Pairs
Tea Time Biscuits wrote:
Celerain
Chocolate Eclairs wrote:
MagicalPudding (butterfly only)
DeadlyFang
SakuraOkami7
CrowsFlight
Headshotted
Startail
apis (double ivory/ lighter browns)

Plentiful pairs
Snow Storm wrote:
DancingDevilDie
Malafunfun
tspuun
mewiyev
pumpkinskull
Cirruss (white male)
Novetteus
SoullessRogue
Fletcher

Common-Limited Breeds
Fire and Brimstone wrote:
Saori
EMISC
Red-tailed Hawks wrote:
cinderrain
Ljr21
Rare Breed Pairs
Precious Stones wrote:
TealOcelot
DragonSmitty
AngelHeart
Lilkittyluver039
Cirruss
Toothiana
kascaboota
Kairo
The Royals wrote:
QueenOfTheSea
PhoenixMiko
cinderrain (bar)
OkaFloof (clown)
Dhay
Calming Auras wrote:
Turnipseed
YozoraRay
PhoenixMiko
somnolentcypress
Corr
Jon
Age of Chivalry wrote:
Kairo
Dhay
Heartoflaw
Animegirl11012
Night Falls Gently wrote:
Jon
Cirruss
Animegirl11012
DeadlyFang
Shiny Baubles wrote:

News and Updates

August 18, 2015: Topic created
August 19, 2015: Opening!
August 22, 2015: Added the Dragon Finding Service
August 23, 2015: Grand Opening Sale and first official nests hatched!
August 25, 2015: Added new breeding pair, Shimmering Floes!
August 30, 2015: Added new breeding pair, Deep Waters!
September 1, 2015: Added new breeding pair, Wildfire!
September 4, 2015: Added new breeding pair, Tropical Storms!
September 6, 2015: Added new breeding pair, Day & Night; they are a peregrine pair!
September 13, 2015: Added new breeding pair, Lightning Strikes!
September 14, 2015: Added new breeding pair, Circuit Boards!
September 18, 2015: Added Leveling Service
September 21, 2015: Added two new pairs, Nature's Fury and Elegance & Grace!
September 30, 2015: Added a new pair, Autumn Equinox!
October 10, 2015: Lore starters are request only now, and most pairs will be bred on request, not as soon as they are RTB.
October 14, 2015: Retired Shimmering Floes pair
December 12, 2015: Retired several pairs
December 13, 2015: Making some changes to hatchery and adding more pairs, mostly fodder pairs.
December 15, 2015: Expanded leveling services; will be including leveled dragons in hatchery.
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
[center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Affiliate%20Banner_zpsvzhynrwv.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629/1][b]Welcome, Rules, Pinglist, and News[/b][/url] / Affiliates and Wishlist / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355860#13355860][b]Dragon Pairs[/b][/url]/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355875#13355875][b]Dragons/Hatchlings for Sale[/b][/url]/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13356188#13356188][b]Sales[/b][/url]/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13381267#13381267][b]Dragons Nesting[/b][/url][/center] Just ping me or message me with your banner ^^ Here's the code for my banner. Please message or ping me before putting it in your hatchery though. Thanks! [code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Hatchery%20Banner_zpspv3knb2u.jpg[/img][/url][/code] [center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1536981/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/R6xDdaV.png[/img][/URL][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1240382][img]http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah250/katieourmatie/smalldwso_zps10a43a14.png[/img][/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1543474][img]http://i.imgur.com/0kwQUPt.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1536790/1][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/mwuqed.png[/IMG][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1430737/1][img]http://puu.sh/i4fND/6338e45206.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1495474][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/72b4dca14b89868335759def6036f265/tumblr_nr1zjbFaGd1uvj8bho2_r1_400.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1510185][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/d251880dc1f27bb28fc2c5478848c7ce/tumblr_nrrjshibFr1r8uyjwo1_540.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1528262][img]http://i.imgur.com/fMDEq8f.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1481068][IMG]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j399/ruciaruciarucia/Prism%20Glen%20Banner_zpshmdjoysf.png[/IMG][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1362169][img]http://i.imgur.com/fO8yLH2.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1527653][img]http://i.imgur.com/5ni5qb8.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1456000][img]http://i.imgur.com/jR6A0nI.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1593598][img]http://i.imgur.com/bHy5lee.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1610884][img]http://i.imgur.com/uxohsNo.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1588331][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/8075/f/2015/292/6/b/badge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyj0.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1584920][img]http://i.imgur.com/AGimqHd.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1639112][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/af98/f/2015/317/c/d/untitled67_by_scifishinigami-d9gjn32.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1506760][img]http://i.imgur.com/miBrZ8Z.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1486620][img]http://i.imgur.com/OrTCgHB.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1692026][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/c44646af039f4029a9b9d88e8451a54e/tumblr_o04hbsuNMS1v3rdtwo1_250.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1520551][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/4q4ieh.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1568471/1#post_1568471][img]http://i.imgur.com/BB4WZSK.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1525257][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZmN34jH.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1747825][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/E5TGhTW.png[/IMG][/url][/center] ----- [center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Wishlist%20Banner_zpszrnioaw6.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b]Gene/Breed Change Scrolls[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Cherub] [item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Breed Change: Coatl] [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [b]Baldwin Ingredients[/b] [item=Green Goo] [item=Orange Goo] [item=Blue Goo] [item=Yellow Goo] [item=Red Goo] [item=Purple Goo] [item=Green Ooze] [item=Yellow Ooze] [item=Orange Ooze] [item=Red Ooze] [item=Purple Ooze] [item=Blue Ooze] [item=Grey Slime] [item=White Slime] [item=Black Slime] [item=Copper Muck] [item=Silver Muck] [item=Gold Muck] [item=Green Sludge] [item=Yellow Sludge] [item=Orange Sludge] [item=Red Sludge] [item=Purple Sludge] [item=Blue Sludge] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Alabaster Filigree Tailguard] [item=Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Alabaster Filigree Banner] [item=Alabaster Filigree Helmet] [item=Alabaster Filigree Breastplate] [item=Alabaster Filigree Boots] [item=Reaper Guise] [item=Valkyrie Blade] [item=Night Sky Arm Silks] [item=Night Sky Legs Silks] [item=Night Sky Silk Sash] [item=Night Sky Wing Silks] [item=Night Sky Silk Scarf] [item=Night Sky Tail Bangle] [item=Night Sky Fillet] [item=Night Sky Silk Veil] [item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars] [item=Veteran's Leg Scars] [item=Black Aviator Scarf] [item=Black Aviator Satchel] [item=Black Aviator Helmet] [item=Black Aviator Coat] [item=Black Aviator Gloves] [item=Black Aviator Boots] [item=Moonscale Helmet] [item=Moonscale Bracers] [item=Moonscale Greaves] [item=Moonscale Tail Guard] [item=Moonscale Wing Guard][/center] Also looking for Accents for the breeds I have. I don't have specifics yet because I haven't been able to see some of them yet.
Affiliate%20Banner_zpsvzhynrwv.jpg

Just ping me or message me with your banner ^^ Here's the code for my banner. Please message or ping me before putting it in your hatchery though. Thanks!
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Hatchery%20Banner_zpspv3knb2u.jpg[/img][/url]
R6xDdaV.png

smalldwso_zps10a43a14.png
0kwQUPt.png
mwuqed.png
6338e45206.png
tumblr_nr1zjbFaGd1uvj8bho2_r1_400.png
tumblr_nrrjshibFr1r8uyjwo1_540.png
fMDEq8f.png
Prism%20Glen%20Banner_zpshmdjoysf.png
fO8yLH2.png
5ni5qb8.png
jR6A0nI.png
bHy5lee.png
uxohsNo.png
badge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyj0.png
AGimqHd.png
untitled67_by_scifishinigami-d9gjn32.png
miBrZ8Z.pngOrTCgHB.png
tumblr_o04hbsuNMS1v3rdtwo1_250.png
4q4ieh.png
BB4WZSK.png
ZmN34jH.png
E5TGhTW.png

Wishlist%20Banner_zpszrnioaw6.jpg

Gene/Breed Change Scrolls

Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Peregrine Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Wildclaw

Baldwin Ingredients

Green Goo Orange Goo Blue Goo Yellow Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Grey Slime White Slime Black Slime Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Red Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Sludge

Apparel

Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets Alabaster Filigree Wing Guard Alabaster Filigree Banner Alabaster Filigree Helmet Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Alabaster Filigree Boots Reaper Guise Valkyrie Blade Night Sky Arm Silks Night Sky Silk Sash Night Sky Wing Silks Night Sky Silk Scarf Night Sky Tail Bangle Night Sky Fillet Night Sky Silk Veil Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars Black Aviator Scarf Black Aviator Satchel Black Aviator Helmet Black Aviator Coat Black Aviator Gloves Black Aviator Boots Moonscale Helmet Moonscale Bracers Moonscale Greaves Moonscale Tail Guard Moonscale Wing Guard

Also looking for Accents for the breeds I have. I don't have specifics yet because I haven't been able to see some of them yet.
[center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Dragon%20Pairs%20Banner_zpstljt8b62.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629/1][b]Welcome, Rules, Pinglists, News[/b][/url]/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355842#13355842][b]Affiliates and Wishlist[/b][/url] / Dragon Pairs / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355875#13355875][b]Dragons/Hatchlings for Sale[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13356188#13356188][b]Sales[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13381267#13381267][b]Dragons Nesting[/b][/url][/center] [center][b]Gen 1 Pairs[/b][/center] [quote="FR Clan Leaders][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Clan%20Leaders_zpsexloeke1.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Guardian/Nocturne 97/3% Cherub 100% Peregrine 100% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] [center][b]Seasonal Pairs[/b][/center] [quote="Spring Equinox"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Spring%20Equinox_zpsxbsxrdut.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Fae 100% Crystal 100% Facet 100% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] [quote="Winter Solstice"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Winter%20Solstice_zpsfno5iyku.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Coatl 100% Crystal 100% Facet 100% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] [quote="Summer Solstice"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Summer%20Solstice_zpsf0pgvfxj.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Imperial/Skydancer 15/85% Cherub/Iridescent 98/2% Facet/Peregrine 1/99% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] [quote="Autumn Equinox"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Autumn%20Equinox_zpseo1wuev7.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Spiral/Pearlcatcher 50/50% Ripple/Cherub 50/50% Current/Peregrine 25/75% Underbelly 100%[/center][/quote] [center][b]Moon/Lunar Pairs[/b][/center] [quote="Moonlight Sonata"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Moonlight%20Sonota_zpshthwqqiz.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Imperial/Skydancer 15/85% Iridescent 100% Shimmer 100% Circuit/Glimmer 50/50%[/center][/quote] [quote="Lunar Brilliance"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Lunar%20Brilliance_zpszckz1ug3.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Wildclaw/Coatl 50/50% Crystal 100% Facet/Butterfly 50/50% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] [center][b]Mythology Pairs[/b][/center] [quote="Rulers of the Underworld"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Rulers%20of%20the%20Underworld_zpsiz5963mc.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Nocturne 100% Cherub/Vipera 50/50% Facet/Shimmer 50/50% Underbelly 100%[/center][/quote] [quote="Rulers of Valhalla"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Rulers%20of%20Valhalla_zpsf2chqxir.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Coatl/Wildclaw 50/50% Iridescent/Cherub 2/98% Shimmer/Peregrine 1/99% Circuit/Glimmer 50/50%[/center][/quote] [quote="Rulers of the Sea"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Rulers%20of%20the%20Sea_zpsgk8uhptl.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Imperial 100% Cherub 100% Shimmer/Butterfly 50/50% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] [center][b]Food Related Pairs[/b][/center] [quote="Chocolate Eclairs"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Chocolate%20Eclairs_zpstywakn10.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Coatls 100% Cherub 100% Shimmer/Butterfly 50/50% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] [quote="Tea Time Biscuits"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Tea%20Time%20Biscuits_zpsoeuxewt9.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Imperial/Nocturne 50/50% Crystal 100% Facet 100% Underbelly 100%[/center][/quote] [center][b]Plentiful Breed Pairs[/b][/center] [quote="Snow Storm"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Snow%20Storm_zps9auao8xf.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Tundra 100% Crystal/Iridescent 50/50% Shimmer 100% Okapi/Crackle 50/50%[/center][/quote] [center][b]Common-Limited Breed Pairs[/b][/center] [quote="Fire and Brimstone"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Fire%20and%20Brimstone_zpsjpw1jif5.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Imperial 100% Iridescent/Crystal 50/50% Face/Shimmer 50/50% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] [quote="Red-Tailed Hawks"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Red-Tailed%20Hawks_zps9csyw6cb.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Spiral/Skydancer 75/25% Cherub/Iridescent 98/2% Butterfly/Facet 50/50% Okapi 100%[/center][/quote] [center][b]Rare Breed Pairs[/b][/center] [quote="Precious Stones"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Precious%20Stones_zpssxa3bmwl.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Wildclaw 100% Crystal/Iridescent 50/50% Shimmer 100% Underbelly/Spines 90/10%[/center][/quote] [quote="The Royals"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/The%20Royals_zpsy1ixz6hr.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Coatl 100% Cherub/Bar 50/50% Shimmer 100% Underbelly 100%[/center][/quote] [quote="Age of Chivalry"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Age%20of%20Chivalry_zps5q5mhl28.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Coatl/Wildclaw 50/50% Cherub/Vipera 50/50% Peregrine 100% Underbelly 100%[/center][/quote] [quote="Night Falls Gently"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Night%20Falls%20Gently_zpspdt73xay.jpg[/img][/center] [center]Wildclaw/Coatl 50/50% Crystal 100% Shimmer 100% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] [quote="Shiny Baubles"][center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Shiny%20Baubles_zpsmltgjfiz.jpg[/center][/img] [center]Coatl 100% Crystal 100% Shimmer/Butterfly 50/50% Glimmer 100%[/center][/quote] ----- [center][size=6][b]Fodder Pairs[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Europe/Lustruous[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15549796][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/155498/15549796.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16738175][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/167382/16738175.png[/img][/url] Imperial --- Imperial Aqua Crystal --- Platinum Iridescent Aqua Facet --- Grey Shimmer Aqua Okapi --- Silver Crackle ----- [b]Orion/Lana[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20694425][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206945/20694425.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21017231][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/210173/21017231.png[/img][/url] Tundra --- Guardian Storm Iridescent --- Navy Crystal Teal Facet --- Ice Facet Coal Glimmer --- Teal Glimmer ----- [b]Nemoni/Ceres[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20903711][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/209038/20903711.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20694426][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206945/20694426.png[/img][/url] Guardian --- Tundra Midnight Iridescent --- Royal Iridescent Midnight Facet --- Caribbean Facet Aqua Glimmer --- Storm Glimmer[/center]
Dragon%20Pairs%20Banner_zpstljt8b62.jpg

Gen 1 Pairs
"FR wrote:
Clan%20Leaders_zpsexloeke1.jpg
Guardian/Nocturne 97/3%
Cherub 100%
Peregrine 100%
Glimmer 100%
Seasonal Pairs
Spring Equinox wrote:
Spring%20Equinox_zpsxbsxrdut.jpg
Fae 100%
Crystal 100%
Facet 100%
Glimmer 100%
Winter Solstice wrote:
Winter%20Solstice_zpsfno5iyku.jpg
Coatl 100%
Crystal 100%
Facet 100%
Glimmer 100%
Summer Solstice wrote:
Summer%20Solstice_zpsf0pgvfxj.jpg
Imperial/Skydancer 15/85%
Cherub/Iridescent 98/2%
Facet/Peregrine 1/99%
Glimmer 100%
Autumn Equinox wrote:
Autumn%20Equinox_zpseo1wuev7.jpg
Spiral/Pearlcatcher 50/50%
Ripple/Cherub 50/50%
Current/Peregrine 25/75%
Underbelly 100%
Moon/Lunar Pairs
Moonlight Sonata wrote:
Moonlight%20Sonota_zpshthwqqiz.jpg
Imperial/Skydancer 15/85%
Iridescent 100%
Shimmer 100%
Circuit/Glimmer 50/50%
Lunar Brilliance wrote:
Lunar%20Brilliance_zpszckz1ug3.jpg
Wildclaw/Coatl 50/50%
Crystal 100%
Facet/Butterfly 50/50%
Glimmer 100%
Mythology Pairs
Rulers of the Underworld wrote:
Rulers%20of%20the%20Underworld_zpsiz5963mc.jpg
Nocturne 100%
Cherub/Vipera 50/50%
Facet/Shimmer 50/50%
Underbelly 100%
Rulers of Valhalla wrote:
Rulers%20of%20Valhalla_zpsf2chqxir.jpg
Coatl/Wildclaw 50/50%
Iridescent/Cherub 2/98%
Shimmer/Peregrine 1/99%
Circuit/Glimmer 50/50%
Rulers of the Sea wrote:
Rulers%20of%20the%20Sea_zpsgk8uhptl.jpg
Imperial 100%
Cherub 100%
Shimmer/Butterfly 50/50%
Glimmer 100%
Food Related Pairs
Chocolate Eclairs wrote:
Chocolate%20Eclairs_zpstywakn10.jpg
Coatls 100%
Cherub 100%
Shimmer/Butterfly 50/50%
Glimmer 100%
Tea Time Biscuits wrote:
Tea%20Time%20Biscuits_zpsoeuxewt9.jpg
Imperial/Nocturne 50/50%
Crystal 100%
Facet 100%
Underbelly 100%
Plentiful Breed Pairs
Snow Storm wrote:
Snow%20Storm_zps9auao8xf.jpg
Tundra 100%
Crystal/Iridescent 50/50%
Shimmer 100%
Okapi/Crackle 50/50%
Common-Limited Breed Pairs
Fire and Brimstone wrote:
Fire%20and%20Brimstone_zpsjpw1jif5.jpg
Imperial 100%
Iridescent/Crystal 50/50%
Face/Shimmer 50/50%
Glimmer 100%
Red-Tailed Hawks wrote:
Red-Tailed%20Hawks_zps9csyw6cb.jpg
Spiral/Skydancer 75/25%
Cherub/Iridescent 98/2%
Butterfly/Facet 50/50%
Okapi 100%

Rare Breed Pairs
Precious Stones wrote:
Precious%20Stones_zpssxa3bmwl.jpg
Wildclaw 100%
Crystal/Iridescent 50/50%
Shimmer 100%
Underbelly/Spines 90/10%
The Royals wrote:
The%20Royals_zpsy1ixz6hr.jpg
Coatl 100%
Cherub/Bar 50/50%
Shimmer 100%
Underbelly 100%
Age of Chivalry wrote:
Age%20of%20Chivalry_zps5q5mhl28.jpg
Coatl/Wildclaw 50/50%
Cherub/Vipera 50/50%
Peregrine 100%
Underbelly 100%
Night Falls Gently wrote:
Night%20Falls%20Gently_zpspdt73xay.jpg
Wildclaw/Coatl 50/50%
Crystal 100%
Shimmer 100%
Glimmer 100%
Shiny Baubles wrote:
Shiny%20Baubles_zpsmltgjfiz.jpg
Coatl 100%
Crystal 100%
Shimmer/Butterfly 50/50%
Glimmer 100%

Fodder Pairs
Europe/Lustruous
15549796.png16738175.png

Imperial --- Imperial
Aqua Crystal --- Platinum Iridescent
Aqua Facet --- Grey Shimmer
Aqua Okapi --- Silver Crackle

Orion/Lana
20694425.png21017231.png

Tundra --- Guardian
Storm Iridescent --- Navy Crystal
Teal Facet --- Ice Facet
Coal Glimmer --- Teal Glimmer

Nemoni/Ceres
20903711.png20694426.png

Guardian --- Tundra
Midnight Iridescent --- Royal Iridescent
Midnight Facet --- Caribbean Facet
Aqua Glimmer --- Storm Glimmer
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629/1][b]Welcome, Rules, Pinglists, News[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355842#13355842][b]Affiliates and Wishlist[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355860#13355860][b]Dragon Pairs[/b][/url] / Dragons/Hatchlings for Sale / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13356188#13356188][b]Sales[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13381267#13381267][b]Dragons Nesting[/b][/url][/center] [center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Dragons%20Banner_zpsrz8n3oyj.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b]The Tainted and the Healer[/b][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=16&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=5&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24184773][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241848/24184773.png[/img][/url] Argenta 24184773 Silver Iridescent/ Purple Facet/ Silver Okapi [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 25kt [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 36[/columns] [center][b]The Clan Leaders[/b][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=6&gender=0&tert=16&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=90&auth=63bb2254800a8e766fbe85c136f430f633b84253&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24429848][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/244299/24429848.png[/img][/url] Barette 24429848 [b]Lead Cherub[/b]/ [b]Ultramarine Peregrine[/b]/ Purple Glimmer [b]New Colors![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 40kt [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 57[/columns] [center][b]Snow Storms[/b][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=7&breed=6&element=6&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=9&winggene=1&wings=177&auth=950ca97f55daa89bf4bb2376f646a2b428b513c5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24526259][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245263/24526259.png[/img][/url] Mirage 24526259 Ice Crystal/ [b]Shale Shimmer[/b]/ [b]Moon Okapi[/b] [b]New Colors![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 25kt [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 36[/columns] [center][b]Calming Auras[/b][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=71&auth=c5520b3c3a12d2c3fa41c85f5be9f75230f11cf6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24526243][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245263/24526243.png[/img][/url] Sapphirine 24526243 Denim Iridescent/ [b]Sapphire Shimmer[/b]/ Ice Underbelly [b]New Color![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 30kt [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 43[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=20&auth=e301a4f18fcbda4ae6c048193a98f9bf46272431&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24526244][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245263/24526244.png[/img][/url] Blackberry 24526244 [b]Blackberry Crystal[/b]/ Navy Shimmer/ Ice Underbelly [b]New Color![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 30kt [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 43[/columns] [center][size=4][b]On Exalt Block[/b][/size][/center] ----- [center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Hatchlings%20Banner_zps3wavjqw3.jpg[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]Hatchery Pairs[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Fire & Brimstone[/b][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=88&auth=c6f54c86e8999c4caf5f404cb0e371323772345a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24981600][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/249817/24981600.png[/img][/url] Ignition 24981600 [b]Sanguine Crystal[/b]/ [b]Hickory Shimmer[/b]/ [b]Garnet Glimmer[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 30kt [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 43[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=95&auth=4f7d5f2feb38807ef4305334bd637bcbae9771c7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24981601][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/249817/24981601.png[/img][/url] Backdraft 24981601 [b]Garnet Iridescent[/b]/ [b]Taupe Shimmer[/b]/ [b]Sanguine Glimmer[/b] [b]New colors![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 30kt [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 43[/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=6&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=53&auth=bb58c6dfa53bb7e4562ca18ad43ca60e371a7df5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24981602][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/249817/24981602.png[/img][/url] Wrath 24981602 [b]Sanguine Crystal[/b]/ [b]Slate Facet[/b]/ [b]Crimson Glimmer[/b] [b]New Colors![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 30kt [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 43[/columns] [center][b]Lunar Brilliance[/b][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=13&auth=a2f7347f30704acf1b9e8904b8c65c4663318984&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25025581][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/250256/25025581.png[/img][/url] Magu 25025581 White Crystal/ Mulberry Butterfly/ White Glimmer [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 45kt [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 64[/columns]

Dragons%20Banner_zpsrz8n3oyj.jpg

The Tainted and the Healer

dragonpic2.php?body=5&wing=16&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=5&elem=6&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png 24184773.png
Argenta
Silver Iridescent/ Purple Facet/ Silver Okapi
icon_treasure.png 25kt icon_gems.png 36
The Clan Leaders
dragon?age=1&body=118&bodygene=10&breed=2&element=6&gender=0&tert=16&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=90&auth=63bb2254800a8e766fbe85c136f430f633b84253&dummyext=prev.png 24429848.png
Barette
Lead Cherub/ Ultramarine Peregrine/ Purple Glimmer
New Colors!
icon_treasure.png 40kt icon_gems.png 57

Snow Storms
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=7&breed=6&element=6&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=9&winggene=1&wings=177&auth=950ca97f55daa89bf4bb2376f646a2b428b513c5&dummyext=prev.png 24526259.png
Mirage
Ice Crystal/ Shale Shimmer/ Moon Okapi
New Colors!
icon_treasure.png 25kt icon_gems.png 36

Calming Auras
dragon?age=1&body=26&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=71&auth=c5520b3c3a12d2c3fa41c85f5be9f75230f11cf6&dummyext=prev.png 24526243.png
Sapphirine
Denim Iridescent/ Sapphire Shimmer/ Ice Underbelly
New Color!
icon_treasure.png 30kt icon_gems.png 43
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=20&auth=e301a4f18fcbda4ae6c048193a98f9bf46272431&dummyext=prev.png 24526244.png
Blackberry
Blackberry Crystal/ Navy Shimmer/ Ice Underbelly
New Color!

On Exalt Block

Hatchlings%20Banner_zps3wavjqw3.jpg
Hatchery Pairs

Fire & Brimstone
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=88&auth=c6f54c86e8999c4caf5f404cb0e371323772345a&dummyext=prev.png 24981600.png
Ignition
Sanguine Crystal/ Hickory Shimmer/ Garnet Glimmer
dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=6&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=95&auth=4f7d5f2feb38807ef4305334bd637bcbae9771c7&dummyext=prev.png 24981601.png
Backdraft
Garnet Iridescent/ Taupe Shimmer/ Sanguine Glimmer
New colors!
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=6&gender=1&tert=59&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=53&auth=bb58c6dfa53bb7e4562ca18ad43ca60e371a7df5&dummyext=prev.png 24981602.png
Wrath
Sanguine Crystal/ Slate Facet/ Crimson Glimmer
New Colors!

Lunar Brilliance
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=6&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=13&auth=a2f7347f30704acf1b9e8904b8c65c4663318984&dummyext=prev.png 25025581.png
Magu
White Crystal/ Mulberry Butterfly/ White Glimmer
icon_treasure.png 45kt icon_gems.png 64
[center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Sales%20banner_zpssc7jlhv7.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629/1][b]Welcome, Rules, Pinglists, News[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355842#13355842][b]Affiliates and Wishlist[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355860#13355860][b]Dragon Pairs[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355875#13355875][b]Dragons/Hatchlings for Sale[/b][/url] / Sales / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13381267#13381267][b]Dragons Nesting[/b][/url][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16038832][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/160389/16038832.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16038831][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/160389/16038831.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16163465][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/161635/16163465.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16163464][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/161635/16163464.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16163445][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/161635/16163445.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16027037][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/160271/16027037.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16163463][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/161635/16163463.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15657814][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/156579/15657814.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12865372][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/128654/12865372.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16027038][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/160271/16027038.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16364054][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/163641/16364054.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16641809][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166419/16641809.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16369118][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/163692/16369118.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16369119][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/163692/16369119.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16641819][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166419/16641819.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16641807][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166419/16641807.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16686787][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166868/16686787.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15332652][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/153327/15332652.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16732634][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/167327/16732634.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16641808][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166419/16641808.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16957501][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169576/16957501.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16987295][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169873/16987295.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16987296][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169873/16987296.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16987297][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169873/16987297.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16957500][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169576/16957500.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16641820][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166419/16641820.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16919361][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169194/16919361.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17016875][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/170169/17016875.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17016874][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/170169/17016874.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16957499][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169575/16957499.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17119824][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171199/17119824.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15823786][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/158238/15823786.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16919357][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169194/16919357.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17119825][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171199/17119825.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17147258][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171473/17147258.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16919354][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/169194/16919354.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17016873][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/170169/17016873.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17119823][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171199/17119823.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17340949][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173410/17340949.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17340942][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173410/17340942.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17340950][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173410/17340950.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17147259][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171473/17147259.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17370475][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173705/17370475.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17370476][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173705/17370476.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17370477][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173705/17370477.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17370478][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173705/17370478.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17628020][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/176281/17628020.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17628018][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/176281/17628018.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17685769][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/176858/17685769.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17811586][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/178116/17811586.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17709712][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/177098/17709712.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18168351][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/181684/18168351.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18168350][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/181684/18168350.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17811587][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/178116/17811587.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17811588][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/178116/17811588.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18715409][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/187155/18715409.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18168342][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/181684/18168342.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18168343][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/181684/18168343.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18498993][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/184990/18498993.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18844184][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/188442/18844184.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16616512][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166166/16616512.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18498992][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/184990/18498992.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15703629][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/157037/15703629.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16260282][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/162603/16260282.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16863008][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/168631/16863008.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17071705][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/170718/17071705.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16184532][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/161846/16184532.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16106845][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/161069/16106845.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19407513][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194076/19407513.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19407515][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194076/19407515.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19407512][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194076/19407512.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19407511][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194076/19407511.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14638945][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/146390/14638945.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15555156][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/155552/15555156.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19288406][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192885/19288406.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19498169][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194982/19498169.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19422772][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194228/19422772.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19625242][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/196253/19625242.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19288404][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192885/19288404.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19515129][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195152/19515129.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19288407][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/192885/19288407.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19515130][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195152/19515130.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19853026][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/198531/19853026.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19853025][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/198531/19853025.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19853024][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/198531/19853024.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19515128][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195152/19515128.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20184890][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/201849/20184890.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20184891][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/201849/20184891.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20128388][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/201284/20128388.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20315418][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/203155/20315418.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19986685][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/199867/19986685.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20462354][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204624/20462354.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15091474][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/150915/15091474.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20315420][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/203155/20315420.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20536610][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205367/20536610.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20596395][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205964/20596395.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20536611][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205367/20536611.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20128389][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/201284/20128389.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20607999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206080/20607999.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20607997][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206080/20607997.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20462352][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204624/20462352.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20387552][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/203876/20387552.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20607998][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/206080/20607998.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20536609][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205367/20536609.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20922628][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/209227/20922628.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20887738][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/208878/20887738.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20596397][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205964/20596397.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20887740][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/208878/20887740.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21114513][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/211146/21114513.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21145592][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/211456/21145592.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21208825][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/212089/21208825.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23920547][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/239206/23920547.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23920548][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/239206/23920548.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23920538][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/239206/23920538.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24034464][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/240345/24034464.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24154915][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241550/24154915.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24154912][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241550/24154912.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24034462][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/240345/24034462.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24154913][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241550/24154913.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24329083][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243291/24329083.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24329084][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243291/24329084.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24154914][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241550/24154914.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24184774][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241848/24184774.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23920537][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/239206/23920537.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24429845][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/244299/24429845.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24429846][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/244299/24429846.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20428659][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204287/20428659.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15703631][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/157037/15703631.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24064516][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/240646/24064516.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24429850][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/244299/24429850.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24064517][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/240646/24064517.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24429849][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/244299/24429849.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20587906][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/205880/20587906.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15949713][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/159498/15949713.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15689863][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/156899/15689863.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23920539][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/239206/23920539.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18844185][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/188442/18844185.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19029743][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/190298/19029743.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24937866][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/249379/24937866.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24937869][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/249379/24937869.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24937867][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/249379/24937867.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24937868][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/249379/24937868.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25025582][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/250256/25025582.png[/img][/url] ----- [center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Exalted_zpssnyu1fja.png[/img][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17147257][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171473/17147257.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17147228][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/171473/17147228.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17209890][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/172099/17209890.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17209891][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/172099/17209891.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17340941][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173410/17340941.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17340943][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173410/17340943.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17628019][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/176281/17628019.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17628021][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/176281/17628021.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18715407][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/187155/18715407.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18715408][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/187155/18715408.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19407514][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194076/19407514.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20387551][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/203876/20387551.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20387553][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/203876/20387553.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20315421][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/203155/20315421.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18890999][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/188910/18890999.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15823807][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/158239/15823807.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13375055][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/133751/13375055.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17385908][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/173860/17385908.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24135212][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/241353/24135212.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24034463][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/240345/24034463.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19419611][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/194197/19419611.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16890721][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/168908/16890721.png[/img][/url]
Sales%20banner_zpssc7jlhv7.jpg

16038832.png16038831.png16163465.png16163464.png16163445.png

16027037.png16163463.png15657814.png12865372.png16027038.png

16364054.png16641809.png16369118.png16369119.png16641819.png

16641807.png16686787.png15332652.png16732634.png16641808.png

16957501.png16987295.png16987296.png16987297.png16957500.png

16641820.png16919361.png17016875.png17016874.png16957499.png

17119824.png15823786.png16919357.png17119825.png17147258.png

16919354.png17016873.png17119823.png17340949.png17340942.png

17340950.png17147259.png17370475.png17370476.png17370477.png

17370478.png17628020.png17628018.png17685769.png17811586.png

17709712.png18168351.png 18168350.png17811587.png17811588.png18715409.png18168342.png18168343.png18498993.png18844184.png16616512.png18498992.png15703629.png16260282.png16863008.png17071705.png16184532.png16106845.png19407513.png19407515.png19407512.png19407511.png14638945.png15555156.png19288406.png19498169.png19422772.png19625242.png19288404.png19515129.png19288407.png19515130.png19853026.png19853025.png19853024.png19515128.png20184890.png20184891.png20128388.png20315418.png19986685.png20462354.png15091474.png20315420.png20536610.png20596395.png20536611.png20128389.png20607999.png20607997.png20462352.png20387552.png20607998.png 20536609.png20922628.png20887738.png20596397.png20887740.png21114513.png21145592.png21208825.png23920547.png23920548.png23920538.png24034464.png24154915.png24154912.png24034462.png24154913.png24329083.png24329084.png24154914.png24184774.png23920537.png24429845.png24429846.png20428659.png15703631.png24064516.png24429850.png24064517.png24429849.png20587906.png15949713.png15689863.png23920539.png18844185.png19029743.png24937866.png24937869.png24937867.png24937868.png25025582.png

Exalted_zpssnyu1fja.png

17147257.png17147228.png17209890.png17209891.png17340941.png

17340943.png17628019.png17628021.png18715407.png18715408.png19407514.png20387551.png20387553.png20315421.png18890999.png15823807.png13375055.png17385908.png24135212.png24034463.png19419611.png16890721.png

[center][img]http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/Jessi_Brown/Flight%20Rising/Nests_zpswnmo6d9z.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629/1][b]Welcome, Rules, Pinglists, News[/b][/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355842#13355842][b]Affiliates and Wishlist[/b][/url]/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355860#13355860][b]Dragon Pairs[/b][/url]/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13355875#13355875][b]Dragons/Hatchlings for Sale[/b][/url]/ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1549629&page=1&anchor=13356188#13356188][b]Sales[/b][/url]/ Dragons Nesting[/center] [center][size=4][b]Dragon's Currently Nesting[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=3][b]Hatchery Pairs[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19509447][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/195095/19509447.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19795366][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/197954/19795366.png[/img][/url] [b]Hatch Date:[/b] June 27[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20917191][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/209172/20917191.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20726758][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/207268/20726758.png[/img][/url] [b]Hatch Date:[/b] June 29[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20228876][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202289/20228876.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20252737][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202528/20252737.png[/img][/url] [b]Hatch Date:[/b] July 1[/center]
Nests_zpswnmo6d9z.jpg

Dragon's Currently Nesting

Hatchery Pairs
19509447.png19795366.png
Hatch Date: June 27
20917191.png20726758.png
Hatch Date: June 29
20228876.png20252737.png
Hatch Date: July 1
@Shewolf13

Oooo those Guardians.

/looks to lair
/notices lack of ice dragons

May I be added to the Ice Crystals pinglist, please~?
@Shewolf13

Oooo those Guardians.

/looks to lair
/notices lack of ice dragons

May I be added to the Ice Crystals pinglist, please~?
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
@Dare

Of course ^^
@Dare

Of course ^^
@Shewolf13

Thank you kindly~!
@Shewolf13

Thank you kindly~!
aaaaaabg2865J.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
EsqTMJp.png
@Dare

The nest they are currently on has 3 eggs in it, so as soon as they hatch on the 23, I'll ping ya ^^
@Dare

The nest they are currently on has 3 eggs in it, so as soon as they hatch on the 23, I'll ping ya ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51