Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] New thread link in 1st post
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87
@Shadowrising

Please put me down as an interested party for Carrion Canyoneers and Kugelblitz offspring!
@Shadowrising

Please put me down as an interested party for Carrion Canyoneers and Kugelblitz offspring!
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose

Marked you down for both. :)
@Ambrose

Marked you down for both. :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising

Thank you so much! Here's my breeding card, and I'll be sending the donation to you in a PM in just a moment. ;)

Card1_zpsnimrqrtq.png
@ShadowRising

Thank you so much! Here's my breeding card, and I'll be sending the donation to you in a PM in just a moment. ;)

Card1_zpsnimrqrtq.png
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
AHH
@Jelenedraktulsa
Do you have any left? I'll take any of them!
AHH
@Jelenedraktulsa
Do you have any left? I'll take any of them!
m8aFFXb.gif
@CasualTea96

I have the Electric male and the female left. If you would like one, just send a CR. :)
@CasualTea96

I have the Electric male and the female left. If you would like one, just send a CR. :)

2m8OtBE.png

CURRENTLY WORKING ON WARNING LIGHT SUBSPECIES BREEDING PROJECT.
A U T O M A T O N S
@SagaStoryteller @ShadowRising

If you'd like one send a CR for 30kt (27kt for fellow sparks).
Gem payment is accepted as well at a 1:650 ratio.

** None of them are named but they are given random code names for easy distinction since they look very similar **

All Gone~

A U T O M A T O N S
@SagaStoryteller @ShadowRising

If you'd like one send a CR for 30kt (27kt for fellow sparks).
Gem payment is accepted as well at a 1:650 ratio.

** None of them are named but they are given random code names for easy distinction since they look very similar **

All Gone~

Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan

Please hold or Golem for me {On tuesday I am going camping and do not have the payment I need}
@Gilan

Please hold or Golem for me {On tuesday I am going camping and do not have the payment I need}
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
@SagaStoryteller - Sure!
@SagaStoryteller - Sure!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@scaremongrel @SinisterSir

Hey! @FunwithaPorpoise and I are head of Lightning's OOF Raffle. We're in the process of gathering donations for the April 3 - 9 conquest push. Our theme is an Office Prank Party, and we would love to take one of your Goo Samples, level it up, and offer him/her as a prize.
@scaremongrel @SinisterSir

Hey! @FunwithaPorpoise and I are head of Lightning's OOF Raffle. We're in the process of gathering donations for the April 3 - 9 conquest push. Our theme is an Office Prank Party, and we would love to take one of your Goo Samples, level it up, and offer him/her as a prize.
FR +12
@shadowrising i'll give you one ! i have one that's an adult right now but i'm about to hatch a nest of 3
@shadowrising i'll give you one ! i have one that's an adult right now but i'm about to hatch a nest of 3
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87