Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Reedcleft Tiger Reserve + NEW BREEDS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ringrose Of course! Any specific breed? I can add you to the pinglist for whatever pair you fancy.
@Ringrose Of course! Any specific breed? I can add you to the pinglist for whatever pair you fancy.
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
@ardanach Either a Wildclaw or a Skydancer would be great :)!
@ardanach Either a Wildclaw or a Skydancer would be great :)!
@Ringrose Sure! I've got a Wildclaw nest hatching soon, actually. I'll let you know when they're available.
@Ringrose Sure! I've got a Wildclaw nest hatching soon, actually. I'll let you know when they're available.
@Airaly

Hello! I'm sorry this took so long, but if you're still interested in a female Wildclaw Tiger, I've got one just hatched today. :3
@Airaly

Hello! I'm sorry this took so long, but if you're still interested in a female Wildclaw Tiger, I've got one just hatched today. :3
@Ardanach
Hello! No problem at all, with a 35 days cooldown it's normal to wait sme time ;) anyway, I'm still interested in her! How much would you ask? I don't remember D:
@Ardanach
Hello! No problem at all, with a 35 days cooldown it's normal to wait sme time ;) anyway, I'm still interested in her! How much would you ask? I don't remember D:
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@Airaly Wildclaws are 30k but how about 25k instead since the wait was so tragically long?
@Airaly Wildclaws are 30k but how about 25k instead since the wait was so tragically long?
bumps for the leftover WC tigers
bumps for the leftover WC tigers
bumps
bumps
@Ardanach

If you're still open, mind adding me to the pinglist for that Wildclaw pair?

Mainly because I'm on the hunt for a female Tiger Wildclaw.
@Ardanach

If you're still open, mind adding me to the pinglist for that Wildclaw pair?

Mainly because I'm on the hunt for a female Tiger Wildclaw.
dQT1EzU.gif
@LotusCandy Will do! Should be breeding them pretty soon.
@LotusCandy Will do! Should be breeding them pretty soon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9