Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Dragons with art~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Silis Could I also be pinged for future babies w/ gijinkas? save lair space for dom pushes, I said
don't buy a bunch of pretty dragons, I said
@Silis Could I also be pinged for future babies w/ gijinkas? save lair space for dom pushes, I said
don't buy a bunch of pretty dragons, I said
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@lazyjackal hehe sure uvu
@lazyjackal hehe sure uvu

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis if that spiral gal is still up for adoption may i reserve her? I just need to get a transaction of treasure to get the right amount of treasure for the payment.
@Silis if that spiral gal is still up for adoption may i reserve her? I just need to get a transaction of treasure to get the right amount of treasure for the payment.
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
@3ddragon yes sure thing, I'll reserve her for you! :)
@3ddragon yes sure thing, I'll reserve her for you! :)

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis
Could I be pinged for future babies please? C:
Your style is to die for.
@Silis
Could I be pinged for future babies please? C:
Your style is to die for.
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Kraevin added! thank you ;v;
@Kraevin added! thank you ;v;

• frt +10
skins/accents
@Silis
HOLY CRUD that spiral's art is flippin gorgeous, I am so jealous of whoever managed to snag her. If I could also get pinged whenever you have new dragons w/ art available that would be lovely.

(I would so snag that noct with his gorgeous portrait but I am sadly not a fan of the color combo ;w; )
@Silis
HOLY CRUD that spiral's art is flippin gorgeous, I am so jealous of whoever managed to snag her. If I could also get pinged whenever you have new dragons w/ art available that would be lovely.

(I would so snag that noct with his gorgeous portrait but I am sadly not a fan of the color combo ;w; )
@silis let me know when you have more please!
@silis let me know when you have more please!
tumblr_o4vvsqah2P1u2yfqbo1_500.gif
@Mushroomy
Added you to the pinglist, and thank you for the compliment! ;v; and yeah I understand the color combo is not for everyone;;

@Illuminatihotty
I'll add you to the pinglist!
@Mushroomy
Added you to the pinglist, and thank you for the compliment! ;v; and yeah I understand the color combo is not for everyone;;

@Illuminatihotty
I'll add you to the pinglist!

• frt +10
skins/accents
@Silis can i be pinged for future babies? your style is really great!
@Silis can i be pinged for future babies? your style is really great!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22