Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 11/14: SDs galore, gened g1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
bump
bump
bump
bump
@demoliceros Hi! ^.^ I clicked on your signature on accident but I'm happy I did X3 I'd like to know the next time you hatch a black/dark grey skydancers with red wings. I've been looking to buy one. I'm also looking to buy that first coatl you have there. He'd be a great mate for a female I have.

I know space looks tight in my clan, I'm saving a bit of money to get a lair expansion on my birthday tuesday. If somehow when the skydancers comes I don't have room for him/her (I have a lot saved up, but I've been bad and someone is holding another coatl pair for me) I even have somewhere to temporarily put them, so don't worry.

Anyway, in short:
Please try for a dark, red winged skydancers again
I'll buy the first coatl you have for sale
Space will be fine soon

Thank you!
@demoliceros Hi! ^.^ I clicked on your signature on accident but I'm happy I did X3 I'd like to know the next time you hatch a black/dark grey skydancers with red wings. I've been looking to buy one. I'm also looking to buy that first coatl you have there. He'd be a great mate for a female I have.

I know space looks tight in my clan, I'm saving a bit of money to get a lair expansion on my birthday tuesday. If somehow when the skydancers comes I don't have room for him/her (I have a lot saved up, but I've been bad and someone is holding another coatl pair for me) I even have somewhere to temporarily put them, so don't worry.

Anyway, in short:
Please try for a dark, red winged skydancers again
I'll buy the first coatl you have for sale
Space will be fine soon

Thank you!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png
@tigeriffic of course, I'll add you to the ping list! I'm glad you found what you wanted :) the parents that breed those skydancers are pretty reliable--their last batch had like 3 with that almost exact color scheme, as you may have noticed--so their next clutch should be the same!

okay, that all sounds good to me! so do you want to buy the coatl now or wait a bit? I'll just take him off of the auction house for now so no one steals him, but just send me a CR for 15k when you're ready for him :)
@tigeriffic of course, I'll add you to the ping list! I'm glad you found what you wanted :) the parents that breed those skydancers are pretty reliable--their last batch had like 3 with that almost exact color scheme, as you may have noticed--so their next clutch should be the same!

okay, that all sounds good to me! so do you want to buy the coatl now or wait a bit? I'll just take him off of the auction house for now so no one steals him, but just send me a CR for 15k when you're ready for him :)
@demoliceros Thank you! I did notice them in sales, so I'm very happy they seem consistent ^.^ I keep seeing dragons with this scheme when I don't have money, and they're usually bought before I can get it. This solves a lot XD

I'll send for the coatl now. I have space for him ^.^ thank you so much, this little trip here has killed two birds with one stone
@demoliceros Thank you! I did notice them in sales, so I'm very happy they seem consistent ^.^ I keep seeing dragons with this scheme when I don't have money, and they're usually bought before I can get it. This solves a lot XD

I'll send for the coatl now. I have space for him ^.^ thank you so much, this little trip here has killed two birds with one stone
@tigeriffic oh gosh, I know the feeling...especially since I had a whole bunch of money before nature's last dom push, I keep thinking that I have a ton of money when I go to buy dragons. but then I realize I'm broke and have, like, less than 5k xP

anyway! I'm so glad that you were able to find dragons ya liked! and I'll be sure to ping you when the next clutch hatches for the skydancer babies, which should be...september 7th, if I get them nested in time!
@tigeriffic oh gosh, I know the feeling...especially since I had a whole bunch of money before nature's last dom push, I keep thinking that I have a ton of money when I go to buy dragons. but then I realize I'm broke and have, like, less than 5k xP

anyway! I'm so glad that you were able to find dragons ya liked! and I'll be sure to ping you when the next clutch hatches for the skydancer babies, which should be...september 7th, if I get them nested in time!
@demoliceros That's what it will be like after I do expand my lair XD oh well. And thank you very much. I'll make sure to have space and I'll be waiting ^.^ I appreciate it a lot
@demoliceros That's what it will be like after I do expand my lair XD oh well. And thank you very much. I'll make sure to have space and I'll be waiting ^.^ I appreciate it a lot
@tigeriffic so, the pair that breeds my dark + red skydancers is ready to nest again tomorrow! I was just wondering if you had a request for a different eye color or not. if you don't care, then they'll just have nature eyes :)
@tigeriffic so, the pair that breeds my dark + red skydancers is ready to nest again tomorrow! I was just wondering if you had a request for a different eye color or not. if you don't care, then they'll just have nature eyes :)
@demoliceros I think it will look adorable with nature eyes. Thank you so much for offering though ^.^
@demoliceros I think it will look adorable with nature eyes. Thank you so much for offering though ^.^
@tigeriffic no problem, just wanted to ask and make sure :) I'll ping you when their nest hatches!
@tigeriffic no problem, just wanted to ask and make sure :) I'll ping you when their nest hatches!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46