Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ::Circuit City:: (HIATUS)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@patronissimo BRUH ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL DERG I CAN'T EVEN... I just want all of them honestly. XD Used to think nothing of Circuit besides that it could look awful with the wrong colors, but now I'm seriously considering getting a few exalt rescues with Circuit... Or, y'know, be on a pinglist or two here. :P

That being said, could I please get added to the Walled City and Too Pretty to Exalt pinglists? I'm on mobile so I can't get my money out of the vault right now, but once I get on my computer tomorrow I'll double check what exalt babs are/aren't bought yet.
@patronissimo BRUH ALL THESE BEAUTIFUL DERG I CAN'T EVEN... I just want all of them honestly. XD Used to think nothing of Circuit besides that it could look awful with the wrong colors, but now I'm seriously considering getting a few exalt rescues with Circuit... Or, y'know, be on a pinglist or two here. :P

That being said, could I please get added to the Walled City and Too Pretty to Exalt pinglists? I'm on mobile so I can't get my money out of the vault right now, but once I get on my computer tomorrow I'll double check what exalt babs are/aren't bought yet.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs what a lovely message to wake up to *____* i'm happy to add you to the Walled City and Too Pretty pinglists ^^ thanks for your kind words and interest :DD
@Ponythekidrs what a lovely message to wake up to *____* i'm happy to add you to the Walled City and Too Pretty pinglists ^^ thanks for your kind words and interest :DD
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo

I'm going to pass on Mr. Mainframe. Though I'd love to be on the pinglist still for Ghost in the Shell and if I could be added for Walled City too I'd appreciate it. XD Man your pairs are so pretty.
@patronissimo

I'm going to pass on Mr. Mainframe. Though I'd love to be on the pinglist still for Ghost in the Shell and if I could be added for Walled City too I'd appreciate it. XD Man your pairs are so pretty.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@RoyalWitch No worries lovely! :3 I'm happy to keep you on and add you to Walled City as well :3

and thank you for the compliments! (Walled City is low-key one of my favorite pairs! That color combination is really hard to find, believe it o rnot, and I paid Real Dolla for the male's facet gene bc I thought the possibility of facet was so beautiful. So thank you <3)
@RoyalWitch No worries lovely! :3 I'm happy to keep you on and add you to Walled City as well :3

and thank you for the compliments! (Walled City is low-key one of my favorite pairs! That color combination is really hard to find, believe it o rnot, and I paid Real Dolla for the male's facet gene bc I thought the possibility of facet was so beautiful. So thank you <3)
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo

Mr. Mainframe is almost exactly the dragon i was looking for the whole day, except i need a female..
So can you please add me to the Ghost In The Shell pinglist?
@patronissimo

Mr. Mainframe is almost exactly the dragon i was looking for the whole day, except i need a female..
So can you please add me to the Ghost In The Shell pinglist?
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo1_r4_400.png
@Kumiyo of course! My pleasure ^^
@Kumiyo of course! My pleasure ^^
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo ...I've been trying to resist temptation for all of 1 hour since I got home, but screw it. Can I buy the Sea Illusion exalt rescue?
@patronissimo ...I've been trying to resist temptation for all of 1 hour since I got home, but screw it. Can I buy the Sea Illusion exalt rescue?
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/mistyrealm2/2iqg8k4.jpg_zpsrabhu4ui.png[/img]
2iqg8k4.jpg_zpsrabhu4ui.png
@Ponythekidrs /CHEERS YOU/

Sending the Sea Illusion home with you now! Enjoy him XD
@Ponythekidrs /CHEERS YOU/

Sending the Sea Illusion home with you now! Enjoy him XD
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo I just bought an adorable exalt rescue. I had literally one job and that was not to spend my money on any dragons before I could buy the dragon from you. I failed that job. At least she's adorable. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16028674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160287/16028674_350.png[/img] [/url] ...I'm still taking the Sea Illusion bab. Just gimme a sec to get stuff out of my Vault.
@patronissimo

I just bought an adorable exalt rescue. I had literally one job and that was not to spend my money on any dragons before I could buy the dragon from you.

I failed that job.

At least she's adorable.

16028674_350.png

...I'm still taking the Sea Illusion bab. Just gimme a sec to get stuff out of my Vault.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33