Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSING DOWN]
1 2 3 4 5
The hatchery is closing its doors, as it has proven to be to be a non-successful business. The thread will be up until the 26th of October, for my (ex) affiliates to see; it will be closed down afterwards.
The hatchery is closing its doors, as it has proven to be to be a non-successful business. The thread will be up until the 26th of October, for my (ex) affiliates to see; it will be closed down afterwards.
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
The hatchery is open for business! Remember that there is a 10% discount on the dragons today by buying them through Crossroads 'v'
The hatchery is open for business! Remember that there is a 10% discount on the dragons today by buying them through Crossroads 'v'
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@Oliver2015
Could I get a ping when Crystal Shard have hatchlings please? (Nocturne only, male)
@Oliver2015
Could I get a ping when Crystal Shard have hatchlings please? (Nocturne only, male)
uvtO79N.gifMFO3Cua.gif
@Midnightgalaxy61
Sure thing! Now you're listed on the pinglist! I will breed the dragons once I sell at least two of the ones I'm currently offering 'v'
@Midnightgalaxy61
Sure thing! Now you're listed on the pinglist! I will breed the dragons once I sell at least two of the ones I'm currently offering 'v'
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@Oliver2015
Thank you! :)
@Oliver2015
Thank you! :)
uvtO79N.gifMFO3Cua.gif
@Oliver2015
I know someone that might be interested.
@Oliver2015
I know someone that might be interested.
uvtO79N.gifMFO3Cua.gif
@Midnightgalaxy61
That's great! Go on and tell them about the place 'v'
@Midnightgalaxy61
That's great! Go on and tell them about the place 'v'
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
Fixes have been made to the hatchery's layout. Will also delete some of the past posts to free some space
Fixes have been made to the hatchery's layout. Will also delete some of the past posts to free some space
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
Oliver2015

Hello! I like your hatchery! So cute, want to be affiliates with my hatchery?

___

( so sorry I pinged the wrong person here! )
Oliver2015

Hello! I like your hatchery! So cute, want to be affiliates with my hatchery?

___

( so sorry I pinged the wrong person here! )
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan
Sure! Adding you now to the list!
@AkaneChaan
Sure! Adding you now to the list!
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
1 2 3 4 5