Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -- Adorbs Hatchery -- NEW 10/31
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143
@Denutena
Oh my, thank you!
@Denutena
Oh my, thank you!
PvGrR8V.png
@denutena I was wondering what an affiliate is, could you tell me?
@denutena I was wondering what an affiliate is, could you tell me?
5OWu0qX.png
@Beviii

Of course. ^^ An affiliate is a different hatchery that you associate with. You put each other's banners in a special place in your hatcheries, so when people visit your hatchery, they're more likely to visit the hatcheries of your affiliates as well. And vice versa, of course. Basically a form of advertising. ^^
@Beviii

Of course. ^^ An affiliate is a different hatchery that you associate with. You put each other's banners in a special place in your hatcheries, so when people visit your hatchery, they're more likely to visit the hatcheries of your affiliates as well. And vice versa, of course. Basically a form of advertising. ^^
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena Could we be affiliates? :) How do I post the link?
@Denutena Could we be affiliates? :) How do I post the link?
5OWu0qX.png
@Beviii

Yes, we can. =D At the bottom of the affiliates post you can find my banner. Underneath the banner is a 'code' box. Just copy paste the content of the code box to where you want the banner in your hatchery. ^^
@Beviii

Yes, we can. =D At the bottom of the affiliates post you can find my banner. Underneath the banner is a 'code' box. Just copy paste the content of the code box to where you want the banner in your hatchery. ^^
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena Alright :) my code is at the bottom of my hatchery, just click my signature!
@Denutena Alright :) my code is at the bottom of my hatchery, just click my signature!
5OWu0qX.png
@Beviii
Added you. ^^ You have a pretty banner, btw!
@Beviii
Added you. ^^ You have a pretty banner, btw!
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Denutena thanks so much! I really like your breeding pair cards!
@Denutena thanks so much! I really like your breeding pair cards!
5OWu0qX.png
@Denutena Omg Cookie and Biscuit are adorable, and they'd make a gorgeous mate for my imperial girl Ivy!!! I checked the bloodlines and they finally finally don't clash, I've been seeking a mate who isn't related to her forever. Could you ping me if you hatch any males from their nest?
@Denutena Omg Cookie and Biscuit are adorable, and they'd make a gorgeous mate for my imperial girl Ivy!!! I checked the bloodlines and they finally finally don't clash, I've been seeking a mate who isn't related to her forever. Could you ping me if you hatch any males from their nest?
r5CjlMV.gif
@articsocean

Definitely, I'll add you to the pinglist! =D I just nested them today, so they'll hatch in 5 days, maybe 6 if I decide I want some 4th of July dergs and I don't have any other pairs lining up. ^^

And whoo, unrelated! It can be so hard to find unrelated mates for certain dergs sometimes. =P Ivy will be thrilled. She's a gorgeous imp, btw! <3
@articsocean

Definitely, I'll add you to the pinglist! =D I just nested them today, so they'll hatch in 5 days, maybe 6 if I decide I want some 4th of July dergs and I don't have any other pairs lining up. ^^

And whoo, unrelated! It can be so hard to find unrelated mates for certain dergs sometimes. =P Ivy will be thrilled. She's a gorgeous imp, btw! <3
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143