Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • Glacial Vault • Obs/Obs/Any Color
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
@CorvusIgnis Haha, I know them feels. You do get 20% for being on the ping list and water flight. Keep that in mind ;)

I still have that skydancer gal as well, haha!
@CorvusIgnis Haha, I know them feels. You do get 20% for being on the ping list and water flight. Keep that in mind ;)

I still have that skydancer gal as well, haha!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Maltshakes
I literally just have enough for the pretty Skydancer girl, though >.> (I seriously have blown through 250kT in the last few days, ah hah...hah OTL Dem retired items, yo). I don't want to overcommit without knowing how many fodder I can flip beyond the few I have. I love her so!

Thank you!
@Maltshakes
I literally just have enough for the pretty Skydancer girl, though >.> (I seriously have blown through 250kT in the last few days, ah hah...hah OTL Dem retired items, yo). I don't want to overcommit without knowing how many fodder I can flip beyond the few I have. I love her so!

Thank you!
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis No worries. I understand, haha. I'm trying to save up as well for gene/breed scrolls ;-;

I'll keep you on the ping list then. There will always be pretty babs looking for a home. :)
@CorvusIgnis No worries. I understand, haha. I'm trying to save up as well for gene/breed scrolls ;-;

I'll keep you on the ping list then. There will always be pretty babs looking for a home. :)
@Maltshakes
Please do! Thank you so much! And I'll send a CR for the pretty Dancer lady later on, or you can when it's convenient. Whatever is easiest! I have the full 40, so if it's that or less, we're good. I even have a slot or two left! xD
@Maltshakes
Please do! Thank you so much! And I'll send a CR for the pretty Dancer lady later on, or you can when it's convenient. Whatever is easiest! I have the full 40, so if it's that or less, we're good. I even have a slot or two left! xD
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis I'll send the CR now for her, then you can accept it whenever. Discount included. :)
@CorvusIgnis I'll send the CR now for her, then you can accept it whenever. Discount included. :)
@Maltshakes
Thank you very much! I seem to have acquired entirely females this round out. Huh. At least they all have different genes? And breeds? Does that count? xD
@Maltshakes
Thank you very much! I seem to have acquired entirely females this round out. Huh. At least they all have different genes? And breeds? Does that count? xD
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis Oh gosh, haha. Tell me about it! I have so many ladies sitting around in my cave waiting for a mate. They're just too pretty too resist. ;-;
@CorvusIgnis Oh gosh, haha. Tell me about it! I have so many ladies sitting around in my cave waiting for a mate. They're just too pretty too resist. ;-;
@Maltshakes
Story of my life OTL But they'll find one! ...one day. And my lairspace will be less cramped when these 10 squatters get out, and I promise to NOT immediately refill it. Right? That's how it works?

I cannot seem to accept the dear. Is she still listed in the AH, by chance? No rush! Just figured I'd get her out of your bug supply while I'm at home and know Internet will cooperate. They do tend to have quite the voracious appetites.
@Maltshakes
Story of my life OTL But they'll find one! ...one day. And my lairspace will be less cramped when these 10 squatters get out, and I promise to NOT immediately refill it. Right? That's how it works?

I cannot seem to accept the dear. Is she still listed in the AH, by chance? No rush! Just figured I'd get her out of your bug supply while I'm at home and know Internet will cooperate. They do tend to have quite the voracious appetites.
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis Oh gosh, sorry about that! She should be fine now. I'm a little distracted watching Dota on Twitch and completely forgot to take her down, haha.
@CorvusIgnis Oh gosh, sorry about that! She should be fine now. I'm a little distracted watching Dota on Twitch and completely forgot to take her down, haha.
@Maltshakes
Have you got your compeeeeendium? This is an important question! (No worries--it's happened to us all, I'm sure!)
@Maltshakes
Have you got your compeeeeendium? This is an important question! (No worries--it's happened to us all, I'm sure!)
p31Fcqo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44