Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] The Joyful Contagion | XYY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
^^
^^
f2VHCTu.gif
Aloha, ladies and gentlemen!

You have received a ping today because you were on one or more ping lists in my old hatchery. If you would like to be placed on the new ping lists, please contact me through a ping in this thread and I'll put you on. Apologies if this ping was unwanted.

Note: Please specify what pairs you would like to remain a part of, as some pairs have been discontinued.

@H0rr0r @shadowsspy @Flutterbree @Azremiel @doctorlecter @OfLittleMistakes @Thonir @aerisonus
Aloha, ladies and gentlemen!

You have received a ping today because you were on one or more ping lists in my old hatchery. If you would like to be placed on the new ping lists, please contact me through a ping in this thread and I'll put you on. Apologies if this ping was unwanted.

Note: Please specify what pairs you would like to remain a part of, as some pairs have been discontinued.

@H0rr0r @shadowsspy @Flutterbree @Azremiel @doctorlecter @OfLittleMistakes @Thonir @aerisonus
f2VHCTu.gif
@WolfSong Sure i'll stay on c:
@WolfSong Sure i'll stay on c:
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
@WolfSong I would like to be taken off thanks you
@WolfSong I would like to be taken off thanks you
qe7N2ik.png
@wolfsong could I still be on for Crimson Murder please?
@wolfsong could I still be on for Crimson Murder please?
@H0RR0R @shadowsspy @Azremiel

Your statuses have all been updated! Thank you for replying so promptly.
@H0RR0R @shadowsspy @Azremiel

Your statuses have all been updated! Thank you for replying so promptly.
f2VHCTu.gif
@WolfSong No problem you have some very nice dergs but i sadly dont have room or the money for new projects lol
@WolfSong No problem you have some very nice dergs but i sadly dont have room or the money for new projects lol
qe7N2ik.png
@shadowsspy I know how you feel, I'm up to my ears in fodder and I need to downsize my number of permanents but I just can't! :,D Happy hoarding, my friend!
@shadowsspy I know how you feel, I'm up to my ears in fodder and I need to downsize my number of permanents but I just can't! :,D Happy hoarding, my friend!
f2VHCTu.gif
@WolfSong Thanks i have some pretties i want to be fodder but on the other hand if i sold them for 35K thats a better profit but on the other hand space comes faster
@WolfSong Thanks i have some pretties i want to be fodder but on the other hand if i sold them for 35K thats a better profit but on the other hand space comes faster
qe7N2ik.png
@shadowsspy I have the same thing happening over here - the struggle is too real. :,D
@shadowsspy I have the same thing happening over here - the struggle is too real. :,D
f2VHCTu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19