Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [b] Female that isn't a fae (male too?)
I think I have enough faes, haha.

I'm looking for a female preferably within the following color spectrum:

Primary: stone-rust
Secondary: maize-midnight

I'd better mention this since it seems to be the "new thing" on FR, but generation doesn't matter to me, and I'm unwilling to spend additional treasure on a feature I don't care about. Soo, if you have a hiked-up-price hatchling due to gen, please don't post.

Anyway, yes! Lemme see yer dragons.

edit: I may be swayed by a pretty male mirror, too. He's not bound to the above color criteria, though I much prefer earth, muted tones (browns, creams, whites, blacks, greys, etc) and blues.
I think I have enough faes, haha.

I'm looking for a female preferably within the following color spectrum:

Primary: stone-rust
Secondary: maize-midnight

I'd better mention this since it seems to be the "new thing" on FR, but generation doesn't matter to me, and I'm unwilling to spend additional treasure on a feature I don't care about. Soo, if you have a hiked-up-price hatchling due to gen, please don't post.

Anyway, yes! Lemme see yer dragons.

edit: I may be swayed by a pretty male mirror, too. He's not bound to the above color criteria, though I much prefer earth, muted tones (browns, creams, whites, blacks, greys, etc) and blues.
remembersepia.png
Bump! Also, I might be a touch scarce with replying. I'm running around making lunch.
Bump! Also, I might be a touch scarce with replying. I'm running around making lunch.
remembersepia.png
Bamp.
Bamp.
remembersepia.png
@Omni I have a girl with stone primary but brown secondary [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/49682_350.png[/img]
@Omni I have a girl with stone primary but brown secondary

49682_350.png
Oh, she's pretty! Brown isn't quite what I was looking for, but I'm going to keep her in mind. What price were you thinking of?

@Zesparia
Oh, she's pretty! Brown isn't quite what I was looking for, but I'm going to keep her in mind. What price were you thinking of?

@Zesparia
remembersepia.png
@Omni 40k, since she's unnamed. Her full coloring is stone/brown/seafoam, which will look utterly gorgeous. Also if you're looking for male mirrors... :D [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/48217_350.png[/img]
@Omni 40k, since she's unnamed. Her full coloring is stone/brown/seafoam, which will look utterly gorgeous.

Also if you're looking for male mirrors... :D

48217_350.png
Okay! I'm going to see if I can find one with a different secondary, but I'll keep her in mind. @Zesparia
Okay! I'm going to see if I can find one with a different secondary, but I'll keep her in mind. @Zesparia
remembersepia.png
^^
^^
remembersepia.png
^^
^^
remembersepia.png