Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Offal Pit Hatchery (XYY Coatls!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Cambrin - most certainly, I'll let you know as soon as the last person on the ping list makes a decision! The leftover baby(ies) will be yours to choose from.
@Cambrin - most certainly, I'll let you know as soon as the last person on the ping list makes a decision! The leftover baby(ies) will be yours to choose from.
@LupisDarkmoon
Thank you so much. :) I'll have my treasure ready.
@LupisDarkmoon
Thank you so much. :) I'll have my treasure ready.
dusclops.gif
@LupisDarkmoon

OH MY GOSH I LOOKED THROUGH YOUR LIST I completely forgot about these but plague is my super passion omg
I want to be pinged for like everything
These three:
Pustule and Garneus
Feverdream and Delirium
Unnamed So Far Mirrors

They are so perfect how did you even ;o; ;o;
i am going to go buy all your dragons now bye
@LupisDarkmoon

OH MY GOSH I LOOKED THROUGH YOUR LIST I completely forgot about these but plague is my super passion omg
I want to be pinged for like everything
These three:
Pustule and Garneus
Feverdream and Delirium
Unnamed So Far Mirrors

They are so perfect how did you even ;o; ;o;
i am going to go buy all your dragons now bye
@uniicornsarecool - Haha, thank you! On the previous page I listed today's skydancer babies if you're interested, though I believe you were mostly on the lookout for a blood/red baby!

I'll add you to those ping lists right away- Fever and Delirium are on a nest now!
@uniicornsarecool - Haha, thank you! On the previous page I listed today's skydancer babies if you're interested, though I believe you were mostly on the lookout for a blood/red baby!

I'll add you to those ping lists right away- Fever and Delirium are on a nest now!
@LupisDarkmoon
Think I'll take that brown/rust/blood pc girlie off your hands. she is gorggggeous~
Still hoping a pc male that I like so keep me on the list C:
@LupisDarkmoon
Think I'll take that brown/rust/blood pc girlie off your hands. she is gorggggeous~
Still hoping a pc male that I like so keep me on the list C:
@Cambrin - The other male skydancer was claimed, but the female blood/blood remains if you'd like to buy her!
@Cambrin - The other male skydancer was claimed, but the female blood/blood remains if you'd like to buy her!
@LupisDarkmoon
I'll take her. ^^" Could you please send the Crossroads?
@LupisDarkmoon
I'll take her. ^^" Could you please send the Crossroads?
dusclops.gif
OHHH MAN these are absolutely gorgeous. Sadly don't have *any* room to snaffle one this time, but goshdarnit they're all wonderful. Making eyes at the leaf crackles. ;A;
OHHH MAN these are absolutely gorgeous. Sadly don't have *any* room to snaffle one this time, but goshdarnit they're all wonderful. Making eyes at the leaf crackles. ;A;
pLOaPLC.pngb5szk5n.png
Gosh darnit thread I told you I subscribed, start responding like it! *whacks thread*

Ahem. @Skreel - Hah, I've been keeping an eye on your lair for hatchling reasons (also because I always stalk your lair sorry) and I've noticed the rather severe lack of space! No worries at all. I'll keep you on the ping lists!

(and aaaaa I know leaf crackle makes me so happy I just. Leaf. LEAF.)
Gosh darnit thread I told you I subscribed, start responding like it! *whacks thread*

Ahem. @Skreel - Hah, I've been keeping an eye on your lair for hatchling reasons (also because I always stalk your lair sorry) and I've noticed the rather severe lack of space! No worries at all. I'll keep you on the ping lists!

(and aaaaa I know leaf crackle makes me so happy I just. Leaf. LEAF.)
@LupisDarkmoon
I'm so sorry to be a bother again but would it be possible for me to be added to the ping list for Buzzard and Hyana? I'm possibly interested in future hatchlings. Thank you! c:
@LupisDarkmoon
I'm so sorry to be a bother again but would it be possible for me to be added to the ping list for Buzzard and Hyana? I'm possibly interested in future hatchlings. Thank you! c:
dusclops.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18