Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | GemClans Auction house
This is where I will be auctioning off dragons that from my lair feel free to put your own dragons on auction here as well. Rules of the trade: all Auctions will begin at the low price of 5000 [emoji=treasure size=1] each unless listed differently under the dragon in question you will have until I come back the next day to bid and I will send it to the highest bidder unless the last bid came within the last hour then I will wait until the end of the hour and if the bid is not surpassed I will then send it to that person you must ping both the person auctioning it and the person you are out bidding. Good luck and I hope you find a nice deal.
This is where I will be auctioning off dragons that from my lair feel free to put your own dragons on auction here as well.

Rules of the trade: all Auctions will begin at the low price of 5000 each unless listed differently under the dragon in question you will have until I come back the next day to bid and I will send it to the highest bidder unless the last bid came within the last hour then I will wait until the end of the hour and if the bid is not surpassed I will then send it to that person you must ping both the person auctioning it and the person you are out bidding.

Good luck and I hope you find a nice deal.
@GemClan Could I get a starting bid on all of the guardians?
@GemClan Could I get a starting bid on all of the guardians?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Borkbean

that is 5000 for each of the 8 guardians and at the rate things are going you will probably get them.
@Borkbean

that is 5000 for each of the 8 guardians and at the rate things are going you will probably get them.
@Borkbean

Congratulations on winning the auction I will delete the pictures of the Guardians and send them over via the crossroads.
@Borkbean

Congratulations on winning the auction I will delete the pictures of the Guardians and send them over via the crossroads.