Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
-bows- hello my LDPers! I'll ping you again on the 15th, this is technically about two days early, but since this was such a long auction I wanted to give you all a nudge! If you have concerns feel free to contact me either here or through pm; I'm willing to hold and may accept items etc.
(And I'll give you a little tip that my main weakness has been gaolers recently.)
Oh quick edit: Honestly I'm probably more easily tempted by art now since life's been a Lot and i want pretty things. ^v^'

I'm sorry I'm pinging you early but I'm a little paranoid and can't help myself ahaa. The auction will end at the end of the day of the 15th of October, site time--OR twelve hours after the last bid, whichever comes later.

Last Day Ping:
@Narif @stormflight @aurora23 @xanarcah @borkbean @ribbons @rahkali @AutumnNiche
-bows- hello my LDPers! I'll ping you again on the 15th, this is technically about two days early, but since this was such a long auction I wanted to give you all a nudge! If you have concerns feel free to contact me either here or through pm; I'm willing to hold and may accept items etc.
(And I'll give you a little tip that my main weakness has been gaolers recently.)
Oh quick edit: Honestly I'm probably more easily tempted by art now since life's been a Lot and i want pretty things. ^v^'

I'm sorry I'm pinging you early but I'm a little paranoid and can't help myself ahaa. The auction will end at the end of the day of the 15th of October, site time--OR twelve hours after the last bid, whichever comes later.

Last Day Ping:
@Narif @stormflight @aurora23 @xanarcah @borkbean @ribbons @rahkali @AutumnNiche
leS9e0K.png
Bump because I'm still awake after a truly garbage morning~
Bump because I'm still awake after a truly garbage morning~
leS9e0K.png
I hope you get a good price for this lady! She is quite beautiful :)
I hope you get a good price for this lady! She is quite beautiful :)
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
Thanks Aurora! I'm hoping she'll get a nice home u0u
Thanks Aurora! I'm hoping she'll get a nice home u0u
leS9e0K.png
Boop!
Boop!
leS9e0K.png
Bump!
Bump!
leS9e0K.png
Look how cute she is with opal!!

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=17&winggene=16&wings=144&auth=4761d92cdb08786ecac88b4f357769f7df742925&dummyext=prev.png

I actually love this so much that if you mention you want her with opal, if she gets over 20kg I'll throw in an opal gene scroll
Look how cute she is with opal!!

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=17&winggene=16&wings=144&auth=4761d92cdb08786ecac88b4f357769f7df742925&dummyext=prev.png

I actually love this so much that if you mention you want her with opal, if she gets over 20kg I'll throw in an opal gene scroll
leS9e0K.png
Personally I like these genes :) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=15&winggene=20&wings=144&auth=4cff62177989742f24220abda8c494ed49e36af7&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Personally I like these genes :)

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=176&tertgene=15&winggene=20&wings=144&auth=4cff62177989742f24220abda8c494ed49e36af7&dummyext=prev.png
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@aurora23 that's so valid wow -struggles to resist playing in the scary circle with her some more- honestly last time i did, i had a hard time coming up with combos i DIDN'T like. But hey, if you change your mind in the next 20 hours and bid and she fires for over 20kg--I'll totally regene her to that for you. WINKWONK xD
@aurora23 that's so valid wow -struggles to resist playing in the scary circle with her some more- honestly last time i did, i had a hard time coming up with combos i DIDN'T like. But hey, if you change your mind in the next 20 hours and bid and she fires for over 20kg--I'll totally regene her to that for you. WINKWONK xD
leS9e0K.png
LAST DAY KIDS!!

Last Day Ping:
LAST DAY KIDS!!

Last Day Ping:
leS9e0K.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11