Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Chicken

Partial nay is better than nay all the way! :))

Here is my art for reference, and if I did make an offer I could give max 10kgs as well
https://www.deviantart.com/austrealisink/gallery/

If it's a pass for you though, I understand! I have soooo many gene and scatter projects, so I understand the need for cash :D Hence the only 10kgs on hand xD
@Chicken

Partial nay is better than nay all the way! :))

Here is my art for reference, and if I did make an offer I could give max 10kgs as well
https://www.deviantart.com/austrealisink/gallery/

If it's a pass for you though, I understand! I have soooo many gene and scatter projects, so I understand the need for cash :D Hence the only 10kgs on hand xD
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@aurora23 YOUR ART IS SO NICE HOW DARE YOU. Gluh. Got full sidetracked going through your DA for a bit. But I think I'm gonna pass? I might poke atcha if I'm dissatisfied with pure currency offers (you've raised the stakes for others now lol) but yEAH a mighty need for funds ahaha. Thank you very much for the interest and giving me the chance to go through your art though!!
@aurora23 YOUR ART IS SO NICE HOW DARE YOU. Gluh. Got full sidetracked going through your DA for a bit. But I think I'm gonna pass? I might poke atcha if I'm dissatisfied with pure currency offers (you've raised the stakes for others now lol) but yEAH a mighty need for funds ahaha. Thank you very much for the interest and giving me the chance to go through your art though!!
leS9e0K.png
-zoidberg whooping-
-zoidberg whooping-
leS9e0K.png
@Chicken

Thank you for your compliments and the consideration as well :) May I be added to the last day ping list? I would love to see what this beautiful lady goes for <3
@Chicken

Thank you for your compliments and the consideration as well :) May I be added to the last day ping list? I would love to see what this beautiful lady goes for <3

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@aurora23 you got it! And i!need you to know my phone has decided to rememberyour username. ???
@aurora23 you got it! And i!need you to know my phone has decided to rememberyour username. ???
leS9e0K.png
And a little hee heee
And a little hee heee
leS9e0K.png
@Chicken

Thanks! And... Um... Maybe your phone likes me?? xD
@Chicken

Thanks! And... Um... Maybe your phone likes me?? xD

My phone does have strong preferences...u-u
My phone does have strong preferences...u-u
leS9e0K.png
chicken its not every day you have a chance to get partially/fully paid in art u-u especially someone with skill like that
chicken its not every day you have a chance to get partially/fully paid in art u-u especially someone with skill like that
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz look I need currency and not to cry over nice art i gotta at least give currency a chance okay. I mean I'm an artist with a fair amount of arty friends too. Is art a good offer on things actually? Not that I'm as good as Aurora23 but I'm curious, I know--nothing? Nothing
@kyruiz look I need currency and not to cry over nice art i gotta at least give currency a chance okay. I mean I'm an artist with a fair amount of arty friends too. Is art a good offer on things actually? Not that I'm as good as Aurora23 but I'm curious, I know--nothing? Nothing
leS9e0K.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11