Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2 3 4
[center]Hi! Auctioning two low digit dragons on behalf of @/CoffeeCaat; here are the rules: [/center][list][*]When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/CoffeeCaat. [*]This auction ends on [b]Wednesday, July 3rd at 19:00 FRT[/b], with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last one hour of the auction. [*]There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand. [*]Accepted payments include gems and treasure at a 1:1kt ratio. [/list] [b]LDPs:[/b] @/Cruelty @/Fantelle @/Foxe @/Vikusen @/BeingOfSalt @/Texere @/Carolynmbp @/mayanaz @/Maebirb @/Rahkali @/Kkarma [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=917129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9172/917129_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][i]unbred 6 digit, greyscale[/i] ice / grey / black arcane [b]SB:[/b] 1kg [b]CB:[/b] 1.9kg by @/Kkarma [/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1162114] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11622/1162114_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][i]7 digit imp[/i] ice / aqua / maize wind [b]SB:[/b] 100g [b]CB:[/b] 400g by @/Rahkali [/columns]
Hi! Auctioning two low digit dragons on behalf of @/CoffeeCaat; here are the rules:
  • When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/CoffeeCaat.
  • This auction ends on Wednesday, July 3rd at 19:00 FRT, with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last one hour of the auction.
  • There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand.
  • Accepted payments include gems and treasure at a 1:1kt ratio.

LDPs: @/Cruelty @/Fantelle @/Foxe @/Vikusen @/BeingOfSalt @/Texere @/Carolynmbp @/mayanaz @/Maebirb @/Rahkali @/Kkarma

917129_350.png
unbred 6 digit, greyscale
ice / grey / black
arcane

SB: 1kg
CB: 1.9kg by @/Kkarma

1162114_350.png
7 digit imp
ice / aqua / maize
wind

SB: 100g
CB: 400g by @/Rahkali
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Hello! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @/CoffeeCaat; please see above for details!
Pinged: 6 digit sales, unbred 6 digit sales, low 7 digit sales. Snipped!

Oct. 31st Hatchdate: @tldr @Foxe @sraben
Hello! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @/CoffeeCaat; please see above for details!
Pinged: 6 digit sales, unbred 6 digit sales, low 7 digit sales. Snipped!

Oct. 31st Hatchdate: @tldr @Foxe @sraben
Ldp on the imp please @bitmap
Ldp on the imp please @bitmap
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty

Added!
@Cruelty

Added!
ldp please !!
ldp please !!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

LDP please!
LDP please!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Fantelle @Foxe

Got you down!
@Fantelle @Foxe

Got you down!
LDP please!
LDP please!
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
@Vikusen

Done!
@Vikusen

Done!
ldp please
ldp please
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
1 2 3 4