Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
[indent][/indent][center]Hello! Auctioning a fully gened g1 on behalf of @/yumehisakawa; here are the rules: [/center][list][*]When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/yumehisakawa. [*]This auction ends on [b]Sunday, June 30th at 20:00 FRT[/b], with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction. [*]There is a 72 hour 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay within this period after the end of the auction. [*]Accepted payments include gems and treasure at a 1:1kt ratio. [/list] [b]LDPs:[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49733273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/497333/49733273_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][i]unbred, gened[/i] sky / cyan / stone skink / constellation / firefly shadow [b]SB:[/b] 1kg [b]CB:[/b] --- [b]AB:[/b] 3kg (on AH) [/columns]
Hello! Auctioning a fully gened g1 on behalf of @/yumehisakawa; here are the rules:
  • When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Bids cannot be withdrawn. Please do not ping @/yumehisakawa.
  • This auction ends on Sunday, June 30th at 20:00 FRT, with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction.
  • There is a 72 hour 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay within this period after the end of the auction.
  • Accepted payments include gems and treasure at a 1:1kt ratio.

LDPs:

49733273_350.png
unbred, gened
sky / cyan / stone
skink / constellation / firefly
shadow

SB: 1kg
CB: ---
AB: 3kg (on AH)
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Hi! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @yumehisakawa; see above for details!
Pinged: general, sales, sales restricted, shadow, blue colors, gened. Snipped!

Feb. 27 Hatchdate: @Liluye
Hi! Pinging for an auction on behalf of @yumehisakawa; see above for details!
Pinged: general, sales, sales restricted, shadow, blue colors, gened. Snipped!

Feb. 27 Hatchdate: @Liluye
^
^
Last day!
Last day!
^
^
Just over two hours and a half left!