Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Kymris' Mass Hatch Auction!! CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5
@kymris
Hi! Just wanted to let you know I changed my user from Lunarias to Petros. Thanks!
@kymris
Hi! Just wanted to let you know I changed my user from Lunarias to Petros. Thanks!
9oRPa8v.png
@Petros Thanks for letting me know! Will send out dragons soon! (Just got my internet back!)
@Petros Thanks for letting me know! Will send out dragons soon! (Just got my internet back!)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
Heyo! I’m hoping you’re still subbed so I don’t need to ping you

Anyways, I’m curious what you plan on doing with the dergs that didn’t have any bets put on them?
Heyo! I’m hoping you’re still subbed so I don’t need to ping you

Anyways, I’m curious what you plan on doing with the dergs that didn’t have any bets put on them?
@HarpieUnion Yup, still subbed.

I actually just sold them all on the AH for 5 gems a piece, sorry!
@HarpieUnion Yup, still subbed.

I actually just sold them all on the AH for 5 gems a piece, sorry!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@HarpieUnion I forgot to mention that I kept one, a one off XYX. Leaf/Steel/Radioactive. Does she interest you?
@HarpieUnion I forgot to mention that I kept one, a one off XYX. Leaf/Steel/Radioactive. Does she interest you?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
I’ll have to pass! I currently am out of room in my lair!
I’ll have to pass! I currently am out of room in my lair!
@HarpieUnion Fair enough! Just thought I'd let you know! :)
@HarpieUnion Fair enough! Just thought I'd let you know! :)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
If it hasn't been sold and @HarpieUnion still wants it I'd be more than willing to store the hatchling in my hibernal den for free until they have enough lair space :)
@Kymris
If it hasn't been sold and @HarpieUnion still wants it I'd be more than willing to store the hatchling in my hibernal den for free until they have enough lair space :)
1pLM.gif
1 2 3 4 5