Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [GEN1] Lair purge - Gened, bred, lvl25
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@exeidur @seonais
sorry for the late bid x.x 350g on alethia

edit: actually, changed my mind! id like to autobuy her
@exeidur @seonais
sorry for the late bid x.x 350g on alethia

edit: actually, changed my mind! id like to autobuy her
CvyoOwu.png
@furo

Oh wow, thank you! :D Please send me a CR for the gem/treasure amount. If you want the accent/apparel as well, please check the first post for those prices~
@furo

Oh wow, thank you! :D Please send me a CR for the gem/treasure amount. If you want the accent/apparel as well, please check the first post for those prices~
@Lionclaw

I think we can safely say you won the auction for Bubonic! Please send me a CR for him, and add the gem/treasure amount for his apparel and or accent if you want that as well :) Thank you very much for bidding & I hope you enjoy the dragon <3
@Lionclaw

I think we can safely say you won the auction for Bubonic! Please send me a CR for him, and add the gem/treasure amount for his apparel and or accent if you want that as well :) Thank you very much for bidding & I hope you enjoy the dragon <3
@Exeidur
SB for Draeniya please (25kt)
@Exeidur
SB for Draeniya please (25kt)
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
@Exeidur SB on [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=65&auth=371181eba29a1a05168d741930cb9d0812498e12&dummyext=prev.png[/img], please! :)
@Exeidur

SB on dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=170&tertgene=10&winggene=16&wings=65&auth=371181eba29a1a05168d741930cb9d0812498e12&dummyext=prev.png, please! :)
OG3x9N6.png
FMoJ9vk.png
JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
HjfaxvA.png
8WSTOZ5.png
NlmYDAS.pngvoyURL5.pngmlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.pngWKtl2lb.png
@TheHauntening @childish
Thank you! Your bids have been noted :)
@TheHauntening @childish
Thank you! Your bids have been noted :)
@CrazyCake @MalisVitterfolk Hi there! I believe I contacted one of you about this before, can't remember clearly :> But the auction for Cyndir finished a while ago, but the person who won her decided not to buy her after all. So I put her back up for auction! SB is 100G/kT, AB is 300G/kT (which is what she was won for before. Let me know if you want to bid on her again :) --------[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20216818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202169/20216818_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CrazyCake @MalisVitterfolk

Hi there! I believe I contacted one of you about this before, can't remember clearly :> But the auction for Cyndir finished a while ago, but the person who won her decided not to buy her after all. So I put her back up for auction!

SB is 100G/kT, AB is 300G/kT (which is what she was won for before. Let me know if you want to bid on her again :)

SB on firstgenonechart and firstgenoneverm!
SB on firstgenonechart and firstgenoneverm!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@gungal

Thanks! Your bids have been noted :)
@gungal

Thanks! Your bids have been noted :)
@childish
You won Shion for 50G/kT

@TheHauntening
You won Draeniya for 25G/kT

I'll send you both CRs for these dragons! Please be sure to respond within 48 hours with payment~
@childish
You won Shion for 50G/kT

@TheHauntening
You won Draeniya for 25G/kT

I'll send you both CRs for these dragons! Please be sure to respond within 48 hours with payment~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11