Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [Two 7-digit aucts] Save the Oldies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
up
up
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@ToxieToxie hi! I made this thread in Sales, not remembering that there is a forum for Auctions. is it possible to have the thread moved?
@ToxieToxie hi! I made this thread in Sales, not remembering that there is a forum for Auctions. is it possible to have the thread moved?
@napstabl00k

Could I please be pinged for Siouxsie?
(I'll probably never be able to afford her but she's beautiful!)
@napstabl00k

Could I please be pinged for Siouxsie?
(I'll probably never be able to afford her but she's beautiful!)
wZG5vCf.png0uFXXRL.pnguZHLDnb.png
@napstabl00k Moved to Auctions!
@napstabl00k Moved to Auctions!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
up
up
UPDATE: The auction will end on Friday - due to personal reasons I had to push it back a little bit!
UPDATE: The auction will end on Friday - due to personal reasons I had to push it back a little bit!
Put me on the pinglist for all 7 digits that have IDs in the 1-1.8mil range please @napstabl00k
Put me on the pinglist for all 7 digits that have IDs in the 1-1.8mil range please @napstabl00k
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@L1BR4 @Ginko

Last day of the auction! Still at SB of 250kT.
@L1BR4 @Ginko

Last day of the auction! Still at SB of 250kT.
@napstabl00k

SB please :)
@napstabl00k

SB please :)
@Texere gotcha!
@Texere gotcha!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41