Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | (Ended)
1 2 3
[center]I currently have this accent, as seen here on Aseral: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=714660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7147/714660_350.png[/img] [/url] [skin=19799] 5 copies in existence. (Most recent previous auction for this accent that I was aware of ended at 28kg) [b]SB: 5K GEMS CB: 11kg Lallie (reserve not yet met) AB: ???? PLEASE TEMPT ME[/b] Please ping the person you are outbidding. [i]*** Please note, I am placing a "reserve" on this accent. If bids do not exceed the "reserve", or what I feel it is worth for me to let go of it, I will end the auction with no winner. I apologize if that sounds harsh, but I'm not just going to toss this accent away for an unfair value. Thanks for understanding! ***[/i] This auction will last until Wavecrest is over, ending at rollover on Saturday, April 28th at 23:59 server time. There will be an 8 hour snipe guard in place. Please PM me with any questions before bidding. Sale is final. [b]I am interested in pure currency, but will consider skins/accents by Spikulec (both public release as well as private customs) as partial payment, at my discretion.[/b] (LDPs: Ysdaar, Lallie) No need to ping, I am subscribed! Thank you![/center]
I currently have this accent, as seen here on Aseral:

714660_350.png

5 copies in existence.

(Most recent previous auction for this accent that I was aware of ended at 28kg)

SB: 5K GEMS
CB: 11kg Lallie (reserve not yet met)
AB: ???? PLEASE TEMPT ME

Please ping the person you are outbidding.

*** Please note, I am placing a "reserve" on this accent. If bids do not exceed the "reserve", or what I feel it is worth for me to let go of it, I will end the auction with no winner. I apologize if that sounds harsh, but I'm not just going to toss this accent away for an unfair value. Thanks for understanding! ***

This auction will last until Wavecrest is over, ending at rollover on Saturday, April 28th at 23:59 server time. There will be an 8 hour snipe guard in place.

Please PM me with any questions before bidding. Sale is final.

I am interested in pure currency, but will consider skins/accents by Spikulec (both public release as well as private customs) as partial payment, at my discretion.

(LDPs: Ysdaar, Lallie)

No need to ping, I am subscribed! Thank you!
MpSIvUv.png
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, auctions/offers, limited, dark, goth, creepy/horror, occult, demons, resell

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Accents, auctions/offers, limited, dark, goth, creepy/horror, occult, demons, resell

MpSIvUv.png
@Tannos
SB and LDP please!
@Tannos
SB and LDP please!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Tannos @Ysdaar

Starting Bid and LDP please :D

damnit sniped haha

Edit: 6kg please! :)
@Tannos @Ysdaar

Starting Bid and LDP please :D

damnit sniped haha

Edit: 6kg please! :)
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie Your bid has been noted! Thank you!
@Lallie Your bid has been noted! Thank you!
MpSIvUv.png
Up!
Up!
MpSIvUv.png
Up!
Up!
MpSIvUv.png
Up!
Up!
MpSIvUv.png
Up! We're rapidly approaching the end!
Up! We're rapidly approaching the end!
MpSIvUv.png
@Ysdaar @Lallie This is your LDP! Auction will end tonight at rollover.
@Ysdaar @Lallie This is your LDP! Auction will end tonight at rollover.
MpSIvUv.png
1 2 3