Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Done
1 2
[quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1673172] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16732/1673172_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]ID:[/b] [b][i]#1673172[/i][/b][/center] [center][b]Hatchday:[/b] Dec 16, 2013[/center] [center]Only 8 offpring (unfortunately one is unnamed)[/center] [indent][indent][LIST] [*][b]SB[/b]: 50 gems [*][b]MI[/b]: 5 gems [*][b]AB[/b]: n/a [*][b]CB: [/b]: @Revolutionary 120k treasure [*][b]Exchange rate:[/b] 850 treasure = 1 gem [/LIST] [/indent][/indent] [center]No Payment Plans[/center] [center][b]Please Ping the Person you outbid[/b][/center] [center]Auction will end [b]26th September 2017 at 11.59pm UK time[/b] with a one hour snipe guard[/center] [/quote] Hi Peeps, It's a long time since I've done an auction so bear with me and apologies if I mess anything up. I recently returned to Flight Rising after a couple of years and I'm really impressed with the improvements, but now I need gems to fund my premium gene habit. Having poked around the markets and spoken to friends I have learned that there's a good market for older dragons with IDs under 3 million. It just so happens that I have a few of those who don't fully fit with my lair aesthetic so it's time to see if I can move them on. The first of these is the triple gened XYY Imp girl you see above. Becka Last Day Ping List: @StarlitFire
Quote:

ID: #1673172
Hatchday: Dec 16, 2013
Only 8 offpring (unfortunately one is unnamed)

• SB: 50 gems
  • MI: 5 gems
  • AB: n/a
  • CB: : @Revolutionary 120k treasure
  • Exchange rate: 850 treasure = 1 gem

No Payment Plans
Please Ping the Person you outbid
Auction will end 26th September 2017 at 11.59pm UK time with a one hour snipe guard

Hi Peeps,

It's a long time since I've done an auction so bear with me and apologies if I mess anything up.

I recently returned to Flight Rising after a couple of years and I'm really impressed with the improvements, but now I need gems to fund my premium gene habit.

Having poked around the markets and spoken to friends I have learned that there's a good market for older dragons with IDs under 3 million. It just so happens that I have a few of those who don't fully fit with my lair aesthetic so it's time to see if I can move them on.

The first of these is the triple gened XYY Imp girl you see above.

Becka

Last Day Ping List:
@StarlitFire
@Adeya @Apfelobst @Apothecaria @apothic @AzaleaFyre @Bangerat @BeingOfNature @Bioslice @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Cerion @deflyingdutchman @Diamondsuits @dragonpsyche @Dureena @Elextra @gempietra @Gh0stlyPizza @Grimjaws @Hiame @Iridaceae @kitsune56 @Kollie @Lantahna @Meilkor @mercurialwings @Meredith44 @moolawgoat @Moonshadow17 @nilah @NivMizzet @NomasaurusRex @penryn @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @queertactics @Revolutionary @RoseMagic @RosieHawk @Shad0stryk@Shadowfire9 @Spyrie @StarlitFire @Taarnfalk @tinybalrog @Whimsalot @WolfTrickster @Wystaria @Xemriss @ysa [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
@Adeya @Apfelobst @Apothecaria @apothic @AzaleaFyre @Bangerat @BeingOfNature @Bioslice @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @Cerion @deflyingdutchman @Diamondsuits @dragonpsyche @Dureena @Elextra @gempietra @Gh0stlyPizza @Grimjaws @Hiame @Iridaceae @kitsune56 @Kollie @Lantahna @Meilkor @mercurialwings @Meredith44 @moolawgoat @Moonshadow17 @nilah @NivMizzet @NomasaurusRex @penryn @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @queertactics @Revolutionary @RoseMagic @RosieHawk @Shad0stryk@Shadowfire9 @Spyrie @StarlitFire @Taarnfalk @tinybalrog @Whimsalot @WolfTrickster @Wystaria @Xemriss @ysa
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
@shutsumon
SB
@shutsumon
SB
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary

75 gems.

And to shutsumon (I don't want to ping you in the case you're already subbed to the thread), could it possible that I have LDP, please?
@Revolutionary

75 gems.

And to shutsumon (I don't want to ping you in the case you're already subbed to the thread), could it possible that I have LDP, please?
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
@StarlitFire
120kt
@StarlitFire
120kt
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary
You got it :-)
@Revolutionary
You got it :-)
@StarlitFire added to LDP list
@StarlitFire added to LDP list
Bump