Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A]3 ubred gemgened wc/sd XXY wine/y g1
1 2 3
@sucrose the UM and dragons don't interest me ):
There were a few g1s you had that I was interested in not past lavien, particularly the shadow/aqua WC boy, but I guess he isn't for sale anymore?

i could also hold the dragons for a couple of weeks!

@sucrose the UM and dragons don't interest me ):
There were a few g1s you had that I was interested in not past lavien, particularly the shadow/aqua WC boy, but I guess he isn't for sale anymore?

i could also hold the dragons for a couple of weeks!

@Hybro
What time is this ending tonight? I'll consider taking you up on that hold.
@Hybro
What time is this ending tonight? I'll consider taking you up on that hold.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@sucrose by anytime before rollover! there is a 1 hour snipe guard too
@sucrose by anytime before rollover! there is a 1 hour snipe guard too
up
up
@hybro i'll sb on all of them (:
@hybro i'll sb on all of them (:
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Avarosa thanks so much :D got you down!
@Avarosa thanks so much :D got you down!
@hybro did you send cr and cancel it? Edit: for the last dergin
@hybro did you send cr and cancel it? Edit: for the last dergin
HGXrZDQ.gif
@avarosa I decided to keep the flint girl but I changed the cr for a pa for the other 2
@avarosa I decided to keep the flint girl but I changed the cr for a pa for the other 2
@hybro ah i was hoping to get a triple set for lore I had in mind... mind if I leave the auction up till it expires think on it? uwu
@hybro ah i was hoping to get a triple set for lore I had in mind... mind if I leave the auction up till it expires think on it? uwu
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Avarosa eh if thats the case ill sell the other. its important i get the money by today since i bought something in advance

EDIT: At the end of today im cancelling the entire thing I think, if the PA is still up
@Avarosa eh if thats the case ill sell the other. its important i get the money by today since i bought something in advance

EDIT: At the end of today im cancelling the entire thing I think, if the PA is still up
1 2 3