Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] soil/soil/grapefruit G1« ENDED
1 2 3
[font=calibri]Hello! I have a gorgeous G1 here today for auction. Rules: • please ping me to get my attention or when bidding • when outbidding someone please remember to ping them as well • please be kind and courteous to myself and all participants of this auction • no payment plans–please have the money on hand when you bid • [b]please keep in mind that there is a chance that i might not sell her. i reserve the right to cancel this auction at any time[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33148141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331482/33148141_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [font=calibri]----- [font=calibri]soil | soil | grapefruit basic | basic | basic female, unbred earth element -----[/columns] [indent][indent][indent][font=calibri][s]Starting Bid: 1kG[/s] Current Highest Bid: Physik @ 5.5kG Minimum Bid Increase: 100g Auto-Buy: 13kG Snipe Guard: 24 hour snipe guard End Date: [s]July 21 at rollover[/s] snipe guard activated Last Day Pings: Miloki Faileas Imani Quenya Physik Darkniiinja Ping for Auto-Buy: Faileas Physik DarkNiiinja
Hello! I have a gorgeous G1 here today for auction.

Rules:
• please ping me to get my attention or when bidding
• when outbidding someone please remember to ping them as well
• please be kind and courteous to myself and all participants of this auction
• no payment plans–please have the money on hand when you bid
please keep in mind that there is a chance that i might not sell her. i reserve the right to cancel this auction at any time

33148141_350.png

soil | soil | grapefruit
basic | basic | basic
female, unbred
earth element

Starting Bid: 1kG
Current Highest Bid: Physik @ 5.5kG
Minimum Bid Increase: 100g
Auto-Buy: 13kG
Snipe Guard: 24 hour snipe guard
End Date: July 21 at rollover snipe guard activated

Last Day Pings: Miloki Faileas Imani Quenya Physik Darkniiinja
Ping for Auto-Buy: Faileas Physik DarkNiiinja
9CxYF0H.png
@Physik @Pollen @arach @Cassichu @Faileas @Drown @Miloki @Syendim @Imani @DarkNiiinja

you guys asked to be pinged for when i decided to sell/auction her, and so here we are!
@Physik @Pollen @arach @Cassichu @Faileas @Drown @Miloki @Syendim @Imani @DarkNiiinja

you guys asked to be pinged for when i decided to sell/auction her, and so here we are!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo

SB pls
@Kairo

SB pls
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
@physik
Bid recorded!
@physik
Bid recorded!