Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
  • LF: gems, C$, list and store pets. Ultimately looking for CS but it will not be valued over gems. CS will only be prioritized in choosing between bids equal in value. 1 C$=5.9 gems, and pets' values are listed in this spreadsheet.
  • Particularly looking for UR butterfly wolf, list and store BWs, poison dart BWs, and other BWs on my wishlist. I'll consider these as 110% their value. Might add others to this booster list as I think of them.
  • No autobuy
  • Can end with no winner if there are no bids I'm happy with.
  • Ending July 21 16:00.
  • Snipe guard of 1 hour and please ping who you outbid.
  • Thanks for reading, have fun!

Highest bids:
  • Xairathan: 36.5 kg (Grevy's (9263g) + Spotted Tribal (5251) + Cake Dog (1416) + Blue Toxic (4661) + Red Toxic (4219) + Grinner (767) + Dark Wood Dog (325) + Evil PPS (443) + Light Leo (767) + 2 Patchy Pink Sept (1121*2) + gems)

If you asked for a LDP and are not on the pinglist below (and people who asked after you are), please let me know.

@Nerilka @Dalison @Becquerell @TopsySky @Mmmyeah
  • LF: gems, C$, list and store pets. Ultimately looking for CS but it will not be valued over gems. CS will only be prioritized in choosing between bids equal in value. 1 C$=5.9 gems, and pets' values are listed in this spreadsheet.
  • Particularly looking for UR butterfly wolf, list and store BWs, poison dart BWs, and other BWs on my wishlist. I'll consider these as 110% their value. Might add others to this booster list as I think of them.
  • No autobuy
  • Can end with no winner if there are no bids I'm happy with.
  • Ending July 21 16:00.
  • Snipe guard of 1 hour and please ping who you outbid.
  • Thanks for reading, have fun!

Highest bids:
  • Xairathan: 36.5 kg (Grevy's (9263g) + Spotted Tribal (5251) + Cake Dog (1416) + Blue Toxic (4661) + Red Toxic (4219) + Grinner (767) + Dark Wood Dog (325) + Evil PPS (443) + Light Leo (767) + 2 Patchy Pink Sept (1121*2) + gems)

If you asked for a LDP and are not on the pinglist below (and people who asked after you are), please let me know.

@Nerilka @Dalison @Becquerell @TopsySky @Mmmyeah
@Viscernable

Can I get a last day ping please? Also, I posted a PSA in Light Flight in case any of the dozens/hundreds/etc. who want a Light Sprite want to come bid. XD
@Viscernable

Can I get a last day ping please? Also, I posted a PSA in Light Flight in case any of the dozens/hundreds/etc. who want a Light Sprite want to come bid. XD
Qn4lcwg.png
@Viscernable Can I get a last day ping as well?

Also can I get clarification on what the bidding will include? Does 1 gem = 1C$ for bidding purposes?

@Nerilka Thank you for the PSA!
@Viscernable Can I get a last day ping as well?

Also can I get clarification on what the bidding will include? Does 1 gem = 1C$ for bidding purposes?

@Nerilka Thank you for the PSA!
@Dalison

You're most welcome! I remember how hard it was to get mine. :D
@Dalison

You're most welcome! I remember how hard it was to get mine. :D
Qn4lcwg.png
@Viscernable Sorry to bother you, but are you interested in non-BW Listies?
@Viscernable Sorry to bother you, but are you interested in non-BW Listies?
vnfnSuk.gif
I'll make a last day pinglist, thanks for the interest!

@Dalison 1 C$=5.9 gems. The conversion between CS values and gems is laid out in this spreadsheet. I'll add it to the post c:

@Xairathan yes definitely! Any list pets or store pets will be considered their value in gems/C$ (listed in the spreadsheet). Butterfly wolves are a booster.

I'll make a last day pinglist, thanks for the interest!

@Dalison 1 C$=5.9 gems. The conversion between CS values and gems is laid out in this spreadsheet. I'll add it to the post c:

@Xairathan yes definitely! Any list pets or store pets will be considered their value in gems/C$ (listed in the spreadsheet). Butterfly wolves are a booster.

@Vicernable
Thanks for the info!

I'm gonna throw in a bid of 1k just to get this rolling ^_^
@Vicernable
Thanks for the info!

I'm gonna throw in a bid of 1k just to get this rolling ^_^
@viscernable Cool cool, is there anything from this group that would interest you? If so I can do the math and put forth a bid.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=&userid=833705
@viscernable Cool cool, is there anything from this group that would interest you? If so I can do the math and put forth a bid.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=&userid=833705
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I would be interested in any of those, but particularly the cake dog c:
@Xairathan I would be interested in any of those, but particularly the cake dog c:
@viscernable @dalison

Then I'll throw down a bid of the Cake Dog, which should be ~1400g
@viscernable @dalison

Then I'll throw down a bid of the Cake Dog, which should be ~1400g
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6