Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | -closed-
1 2 3 4 5
@AlexiCyn @Stormheart208

2250g

also would like last day ping ;0
@AlexiCyn @Stormheart208

2250g

also would like last day ping ;0
@Stormheart208 @Cryptic

Sorry, not sorry. 2300 He's my birthday boy. :)
@Stormheart208 @Cryptic

Sorry, not sorry. 2300 He's my birthday boy. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Cryptic @AlexiCyn
Got ya'll marked down! ^_^
@Cryptic @AlexiCyn
Got ya'll marked down! ^_^
yv0mNts.png
yv0mNts.png
@Cryptic @AlexiCyn
Just a ping to let ya'll know that I'm facing internet difficulties atm, so some bids may not be recorded yet as I'll be offline for a long period of time (I'll try to be on at least once every 2 days).

@Bioslice @/Cryptic
I'm not very sure if I'll be able to be online on 24th for LDP, but I'll do my best. In case if I really can't be online to ping ya'll, this'll be the ping to let you guys know it's 5 more days. I might not be here to update when the snipe guard's activated too, so I trust you guys to follow the rules?

Sorry for the inconvenience! >.< This was really unexpected, but I'll do my best to still take care of this auction.

Edit: It's my mid-year exams next week as well, so I'll need to take time off to study. I'm really sorry if this affects this auction - I'll try my best not to make this a failure! Sorry everyone!
@Cryptic @AlexiCyn
Just a ping to let ya'll know that I'm facing internet difficulties atm, so some bids may not be recorded yet as I'll be offline for a long period of time (I'll try to be on at least once every 2 days).

@Bioslice @/Cryptic
I'm not very sure if I'll be able to be online on 24th for LDP, but I'll do my best. In case if I really can't be online to ping ya'll, this'll be the ping to let you guys know it's 5 more days. I might not be here to update when the snipe guard's activated too, so I trust you guys to follow the rules?

Sorry for the inconvenience! >.< This was really unexpected, but I'll do my best to still take care of this auction.

Edit: It's my mid-year exams next week as well, so I'll need to take time off to study. I'm really sorry if this affects this auction - I'll try my best not to make this a failure! Sorry everyone!
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208 Do what you need to. Real time sadly takes priority. We'll be here when you get back. Don't borrow stress when you don't need it. :)
@Stormheart208 Do what you need to. Real time sadly takes priority. We'll be here when you get back. Don't borrow stress when you don't need it. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@AlexiCyn
Thank you! :)
@AlexiCyn
Thank you! :)
yv0mNts.png
@Stormheart208 @AlexiCyn

Dont worry! and thank you for the heads up! :3

I´ll bid 2350g
@Stormheart208 @AlexiCyn

Dont worry! and thank you for the heads up! :3

I´ll bid 2350g