Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2 3
Good thing I don't like Ivory. Hope whoever wins him has an imp scroll.
Good thing I don't like Ivory. Hope whoever wins him has an imp scroll.
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@daintyboots
Do you mind if I get a LDP just to see how this goes?
I'm thinking about auctioning my triple royal soon-ish, so.
@daintyboots
Do you mind if I get a LDP just to see how this goes?
I'm thinking about auctioning my triple royal soon-ish, so.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
Wowie zowie!!!
Wowie zowie!!!
YtTJqkQ.gif
about to step away from the computer and idk how long i'm going to be afk for so i'm pinging y'all a couple hours early for the ldp

this auction ends tomorrow, Mar 23, 2017 at 16:38:59 FR time
there is a two hour snipe guard which will activate if a bid is placed within an hour of the end time.

the current bid is 50kg (combination of pure and items) by Cedric

@Miloki, @Eggybird, @Zyzz, @Cedric, @Glacecakes, @Phoenixfyre, @Krocodalie, @Sucrose
about to step away from the computer and idk how long i'm going to be afk for so i'm pinging y'all a couple hours early for the ldp

this auction ends tomorrow, Mar 23, 2017 at 16:38:59 FR time
there is a two hour snipe guard which will activate if a bid is placed within an hour of the end time.

the current bid is 50kg (combination of pure and items) by Cedric

@Miloki, @Eggybird, @Zyzz, @Cedric, @Glacecakes, @Phoenixfyre, @Krocodalie, @Sucrose
up
up
@Cedric; auction's over! your bid of 50kg (25kg pure, archivists spellscroll, windbound plumage, arcane sprite, plague sprite, wind sprite) is the winner! i'll have a cr set up for you in just a sec.

thank you so much!
@Cedric; auction's over! your bid of 50kg (25kg pure, archivists spellscroll, windbound plumage, arcane sprite, plague sprite, wind sprite) is the winner! i'll have a cr set up for you in just a sec.

thank you so much!
1 2 3