Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Auction: WC Lvl 25 ID under 3 Mil
1 2 ... 249 250 251 252 253 ... 384 385
Hello, i'm going to sell a [b][u]Ghost Flame Regalia[/u][/b] consisting of 7 Parts. [item=Ghost Flame Candles][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon] [item=Ghost Flame Headpiece][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Cloak] Frostiko presents to you the Set [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=615396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6154/615396_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]It's going to be like ebay. The highest bidder gets the items.[/b] [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder) [*]Include a [b]ping[/b] to the [b]last bidder[/b] (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction or to ping me) [*]Bids must be expressed in [b]Treasure[/b] (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:800) [*]End of auction is the 27.01.17 at 13:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid. [*]Paymentplans are accepted from 100k Treasure upwards [/LIST] [b]Starting Bid is 14'000 Treasure.[/b] Trying to Ping on the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes before the End of the Auction all Bidder. [i][b]Good Luck.[/b][/i] __________________________________________________________________________________ Pinglist: @Adirael @AetherSeer @Aireiya @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @BloodyAngel12 @chinapiggy @darkmicewar @Darksaphira @Deva @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @kaylavarnell4736 @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @Mochii @nanairo @PaintingSkies @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Popette @QuickSilvr @refrayn @Sap88 @Sassicide @scarletskyz @scorchfrost @Sucrose @taipantigress @thatjubi @Vaze @wildgrapevine @xxace @Oxyhemoglobin @EccentricBerber @badquinque
Hello,

i'm going to sell a Ghost Flame Regalia consisting of 7 Parts.

Ghost Flame Candles Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
Ghost Flame Headpiece Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Cloak

Frostiko presents to you the Set

615396_350.png

It's going to be like ebay.
The highest bidder gets the items.

Rules:
  • Enter a higher bid than the person above you (offer at least 1kT over the last bidder)
  • Include a ping to the last bidder (not necessary in the last 30 minutes of the auction or to ping me)
  • Bids must be expressed in Treasure (the exchange rate when paying in Gems is 1:800)
  • End of auction is the 27.01.17 at 13:00:00 FR time. All after are invalid.
  • Paymentplans are accepted from 100k Treasure upwards

Starting Bid is 14'000 Treasure.
Trying to Ping on the Last Day and 15-30 Minutes before the End of the Auction all Bidder.

Good Luck.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Pinglist:
@Adirael @AetherSeer @Aireiya @Amberle @anhbon921 @Aristiana @Balinor @BloodyAngel12 @chinapiggy @darkmicewar @Darksaphira @Deva @dragonmama @DragonVet @Draxia @EccentricBerber @FrostyFluff @Godot @Haoang20082 @Imbricaria @KarkatSizemore @kaylavarnell4736 @KittyAoba @Kushiel @lnception @Mochii @nanairo @PaintingSkies @Pecha @Phenix @Pinselohr @Popette @QuickSilvr @refrayn @Sap88 @Sassicide @scarletskyz @scorchfrost @Sucrose @taipantigress @thatjubi @Vaze @wildgrapevine @xxace @Oxyhemoglobin @EccentricBerber @badquinque
14kt!
14kt!
ffGNCkk.png
qXZqPz6.gif
@Mochii 20kt
@Mochii 20kt
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
@scorchfrost

you got outbid

@mochii

please don't forget to ping the last bidder.
@scorchfrost

you got outbid

@mochii

please don't forget to ping the last bidder.
@Phenix
21kt
@Phenix
21kt
+3 FR Time
@Evantalia
Could I be added to the pinglist

@DragonVet
32 kt
@Evantalia
Could I be added to the pinglist

@DragonVet