Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Samadriel's Temporary Art Shop-PINGLIST
1 2
[i]Formerly known as "Potato's Temporary Art Shop"[/i] [center]//crawls out of the abyss// I'm back and ready to do a limited amount of art for dragon money yo Please let me know if you would like to be on a pinglist for future art shop openings! [b] [quote][b]Check out my sites for more art examples of the styles below! (and maybe chuck a sneaky follow/watch). More commission options are also available for USD to help pay my bills c: [url=https://linktr.ee/samadriel/]Linktree with all links[/url] [/b][/quote] There is a limit of 4 slots (more may become available depending on time and motivation)[/b] [quote] Slots are full at the moment! I am unsure if I will reopen after this round (nearing the end of semester), so please let me know if you would like to be on a pinglist for new slots/future shops C: Alternatively, check out my regular commissions C; [b]SLOTS[/b] 1. pennylane - detailed bust - bold piece 2. disturbed - bold bust 3. disturbed - bold bust 4. pleasant - flat coloured full body [url=https://trello.com/b/P901YsD8/samadriel-task-list]Commission progress can be seen on my trello![/url] [/quote] [b]What I like/prefer to draw![/b] [LIST] [*]Dragons! [*]Anthro [*]Creatures [*]Pokemon [*]Florals! I absolutely adore making floral portraits [*]Tropical! I'm also interested in experimenting with tropical themed pieces [*]NOT humans or gijinkas sorry [/LIST] [u][b]Necessary rules and tips[/b][/u] -T:G ratio is 700:1 -Ping or PM me, but [b]please follow the order form given[/b]! I can answer any queries, but cannot put you down for a slot until this form is filled out (this isn't fair on others) -All pieces, except for the ones specified, will require payment upfront, and won't have work in progress shots. WIP shots can be done upon request, but sending them via flight rising, especially with timezones, can be tedious aha. Minor changes to final piece can, of course, be done. -Please link back to my profile when posting in a bio, and don't remove watermark :) -Will accept mixed payment! -Please do not send payment until I confirm your order! Normally it's fine but there is always a chance I may have to decline the commission for whatever reason. -Will discuss, upon request, payment plans for pieces over 600k T in value. -A slight price increase may occur for excessively detailed characters -If I don't feel I can fulfill your request, I may have to decline the commission and will refund any money if I have been paid :) - If you receive your commission, please at least reply so I know that you actually got it lol (also it makes me feel nice to know you like it) - Characters MUST have a pre-existing image or reference. I won't be drawing characters from descriptions (that falls under character creation, which I only do for irl currency) [quote][b]Order Form[/b] @Samadriel Dragon Image (BBCode) OR link to image/page of character in question: Type of art: Pose, expression, any other details: Extra information required for relevant art style: I have read the rules:[/quote] [quote][b]Detailed Busts[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/649044a2a11d88ba08c4a49eea119bbb/tumblr_pvqyrso1iZ1xw0ugbo1_500.png[/img] 650k T Will send WIP sketch Will include transparent image and simple gradient background Would love to do some floral busts - no extra charges for some foliage! Can do more detailed background for +50k - 100k T[/quote] [quote][b]Simple Shaded Bust or Fullbody[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/89f6f687cfb2c76445bc8d91f6367181/tumblr_pv84l2Gch01xw0ugbo1_500.png[/img] Bust: 300k T Full body: 700k T Once again, I absolutely would love to do one of these with some florals, or even a tropical theme! Comes transparent with simple gradient background[/quote] [quote][b]Flat Colour Bust or Full body[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c04f02c7097b1c48cc815dbe56936ab0/tumblr_py1143zTpb1xw0ugbo2_500.png[/img] Bust: 170k T Full Body: 300k T [/quote] [quote][b]Bold, tattoo inspired heads[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/af9f63e61ff57f176bfbcaff513c8f67/tumblr_pvul1rqS7m1xw0ugbo1_500.png[/img] 300k T Bold, fierce, with features such as patterns, flames, florals etc. Composition inspired by tattoo pieces.[/quote]
Formerly known as "Potato's Temporary Art Shop"
//crawls out of the abyss//
I'm back and ready to do a limited amount of art for dragon money yo

Please let me know if you would like to be on a pinglist for future art shop openings!

Quote:
Check out my sites for more art examples of the styles below! (and maybe chuck a sneaky follow/watch). More commission options are also available for USD to help pay my bills c:
Linktree with all links

There is a limit of 4 slots (more may become available depending on time and motivation)

Quote:
Slots are full at the moment! I am unsure if I will reopen after this round (nearing the end of semester), so please let me know if you would like to be on a pinglist for new slots/future shops C: Alternatively, check out my regular commissions C;
SLOTS
1. pennylane - detailed bust - bold piece
2. disturbed - bold bust
3. disturbed - bold bust
4. pleasant - flat coloured full body

Commission progress can be seen on my trello!

What I like/prefer to draw!
  • Dragons!
  • Anthro
  • Creatures
  • Pokemon
  • Florals! I absolutely adore making floral portraits
  • Tropical! I'm also interested in experimenting with tropical themed pieces
  • NOT humans or gijinkas sorry

Necessary rules and tips
-T:G ratio is 700:1

-Ping or PM me, but please follow the order form given! I can answer any queries, but cannot put you down for a slot until this form is filled out (this isn't fair on others)

-All pieces, except for the ones specified, will require payment upfront, and won't have work in progress shots. WIP shots can be done upon request, but sending them via flight rising, especially with timezones, can be tedious aha. Minor changes to final piece can, of course, be done.

-Please link back to my profile when posting in a bio, and don't remove watermark :)

-Will accept mixed payment!

-Please do not send payment until I confirm your order! Normally it's fine but there is always a chance I may have to decline the commission for whatever reason.

-Will discuss, upon request, payment plans for pieces over 600k T in value.

-A slight price increase may occur for excessively detailed characters

-If I don't feel I can fulfill your request, I may have to decline the commission and will refund any money if I have been paid :)

- If you receive your commission, please at least reply so I know that you actually got it lol (also it makes me feel nice to know you like it)

- Characters MUST have a pre-existing image or reference. I won't be drawing characters from descriptions (that falls under character creation, which I only do for irl currency)
Quote:
Order Form

@Samadriel

Dragon Image (BBCode) OR link to image/page of character in question:
Type of art:
Pose, expression, any other details:
Extra information required for relevant art style:
I have read the rules:

Quote:
Detailed Busts
tumblr_pvqyrso1iZ1xw0ugbo1_500.png
650k T
Will send WIP sketch
Will include transparent image and simple gradient background
Would love to do some floral busts - no extra charges for some foliage!
Can do more detailed background for +50k - 100k T
Quote:
Simple Shaded Bust or Fullbody
tumblr_pv84l2Gch01xw0ugbo1_500.png
Bust: 300k T
Full body: 700k T
Once again, I absolutely would love to do one of these with some florals, or even a tropical theme!
Comes transparent with simple gradient background
Quote:
Flat Colour Bust or Full body
tumblr_py1143zTpb1xw0ugbo2_500.png
Bust: 170k T
Full Body: 300k T
Quote:
Bold, tattoo inspired heads
tumblr_pvul1rqS7m1xw0ugbo1_500.png
300k T
Bold, fierce, with features such as patterns, flames, florals etc. Composition inspired by tattoo pieces.
+19 FR Time
@pennylane @pearlimose Howdy, it's been a while (10 months or so), but you guys were on a pinglist for my next art shop, and here it is aha [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2]
@pennylane @pearlimose

Howdy, it's been a while (10 months or so), but you guys were on a pinglist for my next art shop, and here it is aha
+19 FR Time
@Samadriel

Hey hi!!! Thanks so much for the ping!! Can I grab a slot or two? I'll PM you the details later tonight!! :D
@Samadriel

Hey hi!!! Thanks so much for the ping!! Can I grab a slot or two? I'll PM you the details later tonight!! :D
tAR7p1N.png
@Samadriel Dragon Image (BBCode) OR link to image/page of character in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43491808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434919/43491808_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of art: The bold tattoo head style! Pose, expression, any other details: Could it be a bird skull over the adult skydancer head? I also love the more goo the better Extra information required for relevant art style: I have read the rules: I have
@Samadriel

43491808_350.png

Type of art:
The bold tattoo head style!
Pose, expression, any other details:
Could it be a bird skull over the adult skydancer head? I also love the more goo the better
Extra information required for relevant art style:
I have read the rules:
I have
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Samadriel

Oh, I'd love to snag a slot! If it's all right, can I edit in what I want in a moment?

EDIT:

I looked through your other examples on Instagram, and I couldn't find many examples of the color palette/aesthetic I'm looking for. Before I order, do you have any more examples that have a softer vibe, like the simple shaded fullbody example?

It's perfectly okay if not! All my characters are pastel and soft, and I wouldn't want to commission you if that's not an aesthetic you feel comfortable working in. If it helps, my Toyhouse is here, and I'd be looking for a shaded fullbody with floral elements of Roselle or Dove, or possible Sylvia if you're willing to DM over Instagram while I sketch a more accurate ref of her species!

Thank you for your time!
@Samadriel

Oh, I'd love to snag a slot! If it's all right, can I edit in what I want in a moment?

EDIT:

I looked through your other examples on Instagram, and I couldn't find many examples of the color palette/aesthetic I'm looking for. Before I order, do you have any more examples that have a softer vibe, like the simple shaded fullbody example?

It's perfectly okay if not! All my characters are pastel and soft, and I wouldn't want to commission you if that's not an aesthetic you feel comfortable working in. If it helps, my Toyhouse is here, and I'd be looking for a shaded fullbody with floral elements of Roselle or Dove, or possible Sylvia if you're willing to DM over Instagram while I sketch a more accurate ref of her species!

Thank you for your time!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@Disturbed Oh wow, I love this dragon, I am super stoked to do this!
Feel free to send a CR with payment (300kt or 1g:700t equivalent) and I'll get started asap :3
@Disturbed Oh wow, I love this dragon, I am super stoked to do this!
Feel free to send a CR with payment (300kt or 1g:700t equivalent) and I'll get started asap :3
+19 FR Time
@liramyne

Hey! I actually don't use instagram as much, so there is often art that I don't end up posting. I can definitely do a softer, more pastel style with florals (not really something I get asked to do, so there's not really many examples) and would love to do something with Roselle or Sylvia :3

The closest examples would probably be here and here and here, although the characters themselves aren't really pastel (and the art fight ones are in a quicker, less detailed style than what I normally do). It's something I would be able to do, but all good otherwise :3
@liramyne

Hey! I actually don't use instagram as much, so there is often art that I don't end up posting. I can definitely do a softer, more pastel style with florals (not really something I get asked to do, so there's not really many examples) and would love to do something with Roselle or Sylvia :3

The closest examples would probably be here and here and here, although the characters themselves aren't really pastel (and the art fight ones are in a quicker, less detailed style than what I normally do). It's something I would be able to do, but all good otherwise :3
+19 FR Time
@Samadriel
could i get a simple fullbody for this girl?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/619414962506432513/633464883253477396/nolayers2.png

will fill form out upon accepting
@Samadriel
could i get a simple fullbody for this girl?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/619414962506432513/633464883253477396/nolayers2.png

will fill form out upon accepting
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant

Hi, I can do that. I'll put you down for a slot, but I can't confirm the commission until the form is filled out c;
@Pleasant

Hi, I can do that. I'll put you down for a slot, but I can't confirm the commission until the form is filled out c;
+19 FR Time
@Samadriel
Type of art: celest
Pose, expression, any other details: she loves history, space/astronomy, japanese or spicy food and bubble tea !!
Extra information required for relevant art style: if you'd like to draw flowers/something floral related, i'd love yellow flowers !!!
I have read the rules: yes i have :)

i'll be paying in tr, so 490kt?
thank you !!
@Samadriel
Type of art: celest
Pose, expression, any other details: she loves history, space/astronomy, japanese or spicy food and bubble tea !!
Extra information required for relevant art style: if you'd like to draw flowers/something floral related, i'd love yellow flowers !!!
I have read the rules: yes i have :)

i'll be paying in tr, so 490kt?
thank you !!
pleasant_comm.png
1 2