Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Character Purge | LF Art & Currency
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Keryth Sounds good to me! I'll put them on hold for you. Take your time ^^
@Keryth Sounds good to me! I'll put them on hold for you. Take your time ^^
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@penguinpal

I'm going 5kt doodles rn if you'd be interested, I would do either a headshot or a waist up for her? here is the link if you'd like to see some examples, I'm willing to make the drawing more clean unlike the others if you wish

And my toyhouse is SinGambino also thank you!!

Annnd here is the examples X
@penguinpal

I'm going 5kt doodles rn if you'd be interested, I would do either a headshot or a waist up for her? here is the link if you'd like to see some examples, I'm willing to make the drawing more clean unlike the others if you wish

And my toyhouse is SinGambino also thank you!!

Annnd here is the examples X
@SinGambino I'm really interested! ! Your art is super cute <33

Haven't fully gened him and everything yet but is he too complex for you? His accent I believe should give him a more 'transparent' effect but here's him without the accent/apparel! Feel free to simplify the genes and everything if needed, i know the layering on the apparel (specifically the pleated ruff) isn't that great. You don't need to include the accent if preferred <3

Also I sent the unnamed one over! I'll mark Blu as pending for you
@SinGambino I'm really interested! ! Your art is super cute <33

Haven't fully gened him and everything yet but is he too complex for you? His accent I believe should give him a more 'transparent' effect but here's him without the accent/apparel! Feel free to simplify the genes and everything if needed, i know the layering on the apparel (specifically the pleated ruff) isn't that great. You don't need to include the accent if preferred <3

Also I sent the unnamed one over! I'll mark Blu as pending for you
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
@Keryth accepted cr and sending velizar! transfer wip over whenever you’re ready
@Keryth accepted cr and sending velizar! transfer wip over whenever you’re ready
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
bump
bump
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
bump
bump
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
bump
bump
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
bump
bump
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
woah! just saw https://toyhou.se/3192738.-wta-sii and im... really reallyy! interested on em! can you put them on hold? im at school right now and i have 9 minutes left of class... so yeah. my TH username is Seraphime, btw!
woah! just saw https://toyhou.se/3192738.-wta-sii and im... really reallyy! interested on em! can you put them on hold? im at school right now and i have 9 minutes left of class... so yeah. my TH username is Seraphime, btw!
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
bump
bump
wishlist....sales
.... 328fd7c0.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18