Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Karbirus Shop] Humanoid Chibis [Open!]
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2760482/1#post_40834442]TOS/Information[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2760482/1#post_40834443]Forms[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2760482/1#post_40834497]To-Do / Slots / Ping List[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2760482/1#post_40834503]Completed Work[/url] Hello! I'm opening a shop for my chibi art, for now I'm offering only humanoid chibis, but if enough people are interested in a similar style for dragons I might give that a try~ Let me know if you'd like to see something like that! You don't need to ping me! Styles: [b]Cookie Chibi[/b] | $25 USD starting price [img]https://karbirus.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/4/0/104072268/roman-version-me-mori-fondo-w_1_orig.png[/img][img]https://karbirus.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/4/0/104072268/chibi-demonio-redraw-2019-w_1_orig.png[/img] [b]Icon Chibi[/b] | $15 USD starting price [img]https://karbirus.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/4/0/104072268/fred_orig.png[/img]
TOS/Information | Forms | To-Do / Slots / Ping List | Completed Work

Hello! I'm opening a shop for my chibi art, for now I'm offering only humanoid chibis, but if enough people are interested in a similar style for dragons I might give that a try~ Let me know if you'd like to see something like that!

You don't need to ping me!

Styles:

Cookie Chibi | $25 USD starting price

roman-version-me-mori-fondo-w_1_orig.pngchibi-demonio-redraw-2019-w_1_orig.png

Icon Chibi | $15 USD starting price
fred_orig.png
Hatchery
Styles | Forms | To-Do / Slots / Ping List | Completed Work

TOS/Information

By purchasing artwork done by me, you accept this TOS.

Please be aware that English is not my main language. Although I understand it pretty well, clear English without typos or slang is your best bet for me to understand exactly what you wish for! But I'll ask if I'm unsure about anything you said, don't worry!

General Rules:

-Please only use your PayPal account.

-You are buying a digital image. No printed version will be available, and there won't be any physical shipping. The file(s) will be sent once the artwork is completed and the payment fully made.

-Please be specific with any details you would like/give high-resolution reference images. I will only do one major edition (Meaning 25% or more of the character will change) or 3 separate minor editions (Marking position, limb pose change) in the sketch phase. Any editions needed after this phase/going above the limit will be charged as I see fit, you can deny paying the extra but the drawing will remain as it is. So please, take your time to review what I send you in the sketch phase, let me know if I forgot about any detail of the design/there was something mentioned by you that I didn't add and tell me everything you need changed at once so I can work as fast as possible. (For YCH, I will accept only 2 small edits, anything else will be charged!)

-WIP images are only sent in the sketching phase. YCH won't get WIP images.

-Once the artwork is completed, I will send it to you by note. The files you will get are with a big watermark version and with a small signature version. Please don't delete the signature! Please keep the files safe, be it in a USB/Your computer/Toyhou.se account/Sta.sh (Multiple save spots is recommended!), as I might not keep the file forever/the link I provide might stop working after one week. If you lose the file I might not be able to provide a copy.

-If you wish for the commission to remain private (Meaning I won't upload it to any site), please let me know from the start! No charges will be made.

-I can refuse to do a commission. I will provide the reason if I do. I will automatically refuse to do anything related to r*cism, h*mophobia or p*dophilia (No l*li/sh*ta with clearly adult characters please, as it makes me uncomfortable!)

Price/Payment:

-Do not send me any kind of payment until I have confirmed that I'm able to do your commission. I will send an invoice after we've talked all the details of the artwork!

-Payment is expected in 48 hours after I confirm your slot. For now, I only accept PayPal, USD! I don't reserve slots, sorry!

-Payment can be done 100% before I start the drawing or 50% Before, 50% after I send the first sketch image. Let me know if you'd like the 50-50 option! (YCH are only 100% before I start)

-If 50-50 payment is chosen, I won't continue the drawing until full payment is done. If you can't get the full money until a certain date let me know from the start, so I can send the sketch on that day! (This does not apply to YCH, where payment has to be done 100% beforehand, as the "sketch" is already done!)

-If 50-50 payment is not completed 48 hours after I sent the first sketch, I will re-use said sketch as a YCH. The commissioner cannot buy said YCH, as they already failed to pay in time.

-I reserve the right to increase the price of a commission if the difficulty of the character/scene requires a lot of my time and attention. Props, multiple characters or limbs, and difficult marking are the most common reason for a price increase. I always discuss the price of a commission before asking for payment, in case the commissioner might want to ask for something simpler or cancel the order. Price inquiries are always welcomed when I open commissions!

-As said before, after I send the final image if you wish for changes to be made, it will have an extra charge. I won't do the edits until the payment is received. So please, be specific from the start! Don't be afraid to write as much as needed/provide as many images as you can!

-If you wish to use the artwork commercially (Meaning, you gain profit from it), let me know from the start! I will charge as I see fit depending on what you wish to use the artwork for. Be aware, purchasing a drawing for commercial use only means you can use it for the purpose you told me. If you wish to expand the use of said artwork, contact me and I will let you know the extra fee you will need to pay. If you purchased an artwork without commercial use in mind, yet you desire to do so in the future, please contact me for the fee!

Commercial use includes:
-Printings of my art to sell (Be it online, cons, etc), be it a poster, sticker, clothes, accessories or any other physical product.
-Use it as a way to promote yourself or your brand (Patreon, Youtube videos, business cards)
-Using it on a website (Shop, Weebly, Wix, etc) will be considered as a way to promote yourself or your brand.

-Using the artwork as an icon or banner in a social media site does not count as commercial use (Credit will be needed)!

-For commercial use, the character drawn must be yours, made by you or with the permission for commercial use given by the creator of the design. It must not have copyrighted material in the design or as part of it.

-If I find out that my artwork is used commercially without my consent, I will proceed as I see fit.

-You might get banned from future sales/auctions if you fail to send payment in time multiple times. You will be instant-banned if you are using my artwork commercially without my permission. I reserve the right to keep said ban list private.

Refunds:

-I can refund 100% of the payment if the sketch was not started. If you chose to pay 50-50, you will only get what you sent.

-If the sketch was started and provided, only 50% of the payment will be refunded. If you chose to pay 50-50, no refund will be given, as 50% of the money was already with you. I will re-use said sketch as a YCH. The commissioner cannot buy said YCH.

-After the sketch phase was finalized and the drawing approved, I will not offer refunds of any kind.

-I remain the right to refuse to work with you in the future if a refund was asked. If multiple refunds are asked, no matter at what stage of the work, I also have the right to ban you from future purchases.

-If a chargeback is made, you will be banned from any purchase and the artwork will be re-used as YCH. You cannot use the artwork done in any way.

Other important information:

-The artwork will remain mine no matter what. I will give you credit for the characters if I upload it to any site, but you can't claim ownership over the art itself as done by you/fully owned by you.

-You can upload the artwork you get to your profile or other social media. It's recommended you use the file provided with the big watermark. Please give credit to me if you decide to re-upload the file, be it by mentioning me with an @ in the sites I'm in, or just by saying "Art done by Karbirus"!

-As said before, unless commercial use was discussed and the fee paid, you can't use the artwork commercially, as a way to gain profit or to promote yourself

-You can't edit the image in any way without authorization. Putting a watermark on top of the image to protect it from thief when re-uploading it to other sites is ok as long as my signature is still visible.

-The wait time is usually 3 weeks for the first sketch, and depending on the complexity of the art it might take up to three months to complete. There will be a public to-do list for you to check out your waiting position and the stage of your commission!

-Please don't spam my inbox asking how the commission is going. Asking now and then is ok, but please don't message me daily/weekly. I will provide WIP images only if I desire to do so.

-If there's any reason that might make the waiting time longer, I'll notify you of it as soon as I can!
Styles | Forms | To-Do / Slots / Ping List | Completed Work

TOS/Information

By purchasing artwork done by me, you accept this TOS.

Please be aware that English is not my main language. Although I understand it pretty well, clear English without typos or slang is your best bet for me to understand exactly what you wish for! But I'll ask if I'm unsure about anything you said, don't worry!

General Rules:

-Please only use your PayPal account.

-You are buying a digital image. No printed version will be available, and there won't be any physical shipping. The file(s) will be sent once the artwork is completed and the payment fully made.

-Please be specific with any details you would like/give high-resolution reference images. I will only do one major edition (Meaning 25% or more of the character will change) or 3 separate minor editions (Marking position, limb pose change) in the sketch phase. Any editions needed after this phase/going above the limit will be charged as I see fit, you can deny paying the extra but the drawing will remain as it is. So please, take your time to review what I send you in the sketch phase, let me know if I forgot about any detail of the design/there was something mentioned by you that I didn't add and tell me everything you need changed at once so I can work as fast as possible. (For YCH, I will accept only 2 small edits, anything else will be charged!)

-WIP images are only sent in the sketching phase. YCH won't get WIP images.

-Once the artwork is completed, I will send it to you by note. The files you will get are with a big watermark version and with a small signature version. Please don't delete the signature! Please keep the files safe, be it in a USB/Your computer/Toyhou.se account/Sta.sh (Multiple save spots is recommended!), as I might not keep the file forever/the link I provide might stop working after one week. If you lose the file I might not be able to provide a copy.

-If you wish for the commission to remain private (Meaning I won't upload it to any site), please let me know from the start! No charges will be made.

-I can refuse to do a commission. I will provide the reason if I do. I will automatically refuse to do anything related to r*cism, h*mophobia or p*dophilia (No l*li/sh*ta with clearly adult characters please, as it makes me uncomfortable!)

Price/Payment:

-Do not send me any kind of payment until I have confirmed that I'm able to do your commission. I will send an invoice after we've talked all the details of the artwork!

-Payment is expected in 48 hours after I confirm your slot. For now, I only accept PayPal, USD! I don't reserve slots, sorry!

-Payment can be done 100% before I start the drawing or 50% Before, 50% after I send the first sketch image. Let me know if you'd like the 50-50 option! (YCH are only 100% before I start)

-If 50-50 payment is chosen, I won't continue the drawing until full payment is done. If you can't get the full money until a certain date let me know from the start, so I can send the sketch on that day! (This does not apply to YCH, where payment has to be done 100% beforehand, as the "sketch" is already done!)

-If 50-50 payment is not completed 48 hours after I sent the first sketch, I will re-use said sketch as a YCH. The commissioner cannot buy said YCH, as they already failed to pay in time.

-I reserve the right to increase the price of a commission if the difficulty of the character/scene requires a lot of my time and attention. Props, multiple characters or limbs, and difficult marking are the most common reason for a price increase. I always discuss the price of a commission before asking for payment, in case the commissioner might want to ask for something simpler or cancel the order. Price inquiries are always welcomed when I open commissions!

-As said before, after I send the final image if you wish for changes to be made, it will have an extra charge. I won't do the edits until the payment is received. So please, be specific from the start! Don't be afraid to write as much as needed/provide as many images as you can!

-If you wish to use the artwork commercially (Meaning, you gain profit from it), let me know from the start! I will charge as I see fit depending on what you wish to use the artwork for. Be aware, purchasing a drawing for commercial use only means you can use it for the purpose you told me. If you wish to expand the use of said artwork, contact me and I will let you know the extra fee you will need to pay. If you purchased an artwork without commercial use in mind, yet you desire to do so in the future, please contact me for the fee!

Commercial use includes:
-Printings of my art to sell (Be it online, cons, etc), be it a poster, sticker, clothes, accessories or any other physical product.
-Use it as a way to promote yourself or your brand (Patreon, Youtube videos, business cards)
-Using it on a website (Shop, Weebly, Wix, etc) will be considered as a way to promote yourself or your brand.

-Using the artwork as an icon or banner in a social media site does not count as commercial use (Credit will be needed)!

-For commercial use, the character drawn must be yours, made by you or with the permission for commercial use given by the creator of the design. It must not have copyrighted material in the design or as part of it.

-If I find out that my artwork is used commercially without my consent, I will proceed as I see fit.

-You might get banned from future sales/auctions if you fail to send payment in time multiple times. You will be instant-banned if you are using my artwork commercially without my permission. I reserve the right to keep said ban list private.

Refunds:

-I can refund 100% of the payment if the sketch was not started. If you chose to pay 50-50, you will only get what you sent.

-If the sketch was started and provided, only 50% of the payment will be refunded. If you chose to pay 50-50, no refund will be given, as 50% of the money was already with you. I will re-use said sketch as a YCH. The commissioner cannot buy said YCH.

-After the sketch phase was finalized and the drawing approved, I will not offer refunds of any kind.

-I remain the right to refuse to work with you in the future if a refund was asked. If multiple refunds are asked, no matter at what stage of the work, I also have the right to ban you from future purchases.

-If a chargeback is made, you will be banned from any purchase and the artwork will be re-used as YCH. You cannot use the artwork done in any way.

Other important information:

-The artwork will remain mine no matter what. I will give you credit for the characters if I upload it to any site, but you can't claim ownership over the art itself as done by you/fully owned by you.

-You can upload the artwork you get to your profile or other social media. It's recommended you use the file provided with the big watermark. Please give credit to me if you decide to re-upload the file, be it by mentioning me with an @ in the sites I'm in, or just by saying "Art done by Karbirus"!

-As said before, unless commercial use was discussed and the fee paid, you can't use the artwork commercially, as a way to gain profit or to promote yourself

-You can't edit the image in any way without authorization. Putting a watermark on top of the image to protect it from thief when re-uploading it to other sites is ok as long as my signature is still visible.

-The wait time is usually 3 weeks for the first sketch, and depending on the complexity of the art it might take up to three months to complete. There will be a public to-do list for you to check out your waiting position and the stage of your commission!

-Please don't spam my inbox asking how the commission is going. Asking now and then is ok, but please don't message me daily/weekly. I will provide WIP images only if I desire to do so.

-If there's any reason that might make the waiting time longer, I'll notify you of it as soon as I can!
Hatchery
Styles | TOS/Information | To-Do / Slots / Ping List | Completed Work

Forms

Cookie Chibi

Character references: (Images are obligatory. Text descriptions are ok to let me know of specific details I shouldn't forget, but I won't accept text-only references!)
Character pose/expression: (You can tell me their personality if you'd like, but I prefer to have a better guide of what route I should go for when illustrating the character! Multiple ideas are ok if you'd like me to choose!)
Background/Props: (Would you like a specific background color? Add any extra props/objects for your character to hold or have around? Let me know! Please, put some image references for the props if possible! I won't design objects/weapons)

Icon Chibi

Character references: (Images are obligatory. Text descriptions are ok to let me know of specific details I shouldn't forget, but I won't accept text-only references!)
Character expression: (You can tell me their personality if you'd like, but I prefer to have a better guide of what route I should go for when illustrating the character! Multiple ideas are ok if you'd like me to choose!)
Background/Props: (Would you like a specific background color? Add any extra props/objects for your character to hold or have around? Let me know! Please, put some image references for the props if possible! I won't design objects/weapons)
Paypal e-mail: (Please, only use your own account!)
Styles | TOS/Information | To-Do / Slots / Ping List | Completed Work

Forms

Cookie Chibi

Character pose/expression: (You can tell me their personality if you'd like, but I prefer to have a better guide of what route I should go for when illustrating the character! Multiple ideas are ok if you'd like me to choose!)

Icon Chibi

Character expression: (You can tell me their personality if you'd like, but I prefer to have a better guide of what route I should go for when illustrating the character! Multiple ideas are ok if you'd like me to choose!)
Paypal e-mail: (Please, only use your own account!)
Hatchery
Styles | TOS/Information | Forms | Completed Work

To-Do | Slots
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open

Ping List
Styles | TOS/Information | Forms | Completed Work

To-Do | Slots
  1. Open