Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snow's Inktober Adventure (Closed!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@Eversnow

ah sorry for not specifying! I would like her as a cat. I'll go send a crossroads.
@Eversnow

ah sorry for not specifying! I would like her as a cat. I'll go send a crossroads.
AaspQAD.png A
R
T
Aaron | potatho not potato! | social anxiety/nd pls be patient

12Why don’t pirates take a bath before they walk the plank?12
They just wash up on shore.

wishlist
0DsqgCu.png
@Eversnow Do you think you could do an imperial bust with a rectangle next to it? And if so could I use it kind of as a logo for a discord server I'm working on with someone? (I would use a program to put G2 Lounge inside the rectangle/sign)
With credit of course.
@Eversnow Do you think you could do an imperial bust with a rectangle next to it? And if so could I use it kind of as a logo for a discord server I'm working on with someone? (I would use a program to put G2 Lounge inside the rectangle/sign)
With credit of course.
@SimFeetUnder A rectangle as the background, or like a blank rectangle just next to it? Also these are traditional drawings-- I'd be happy to do it, of course, but wouldn't digital suit your needs better? o:
@SimFeetUnder A rectangle as the background, or like a blank rectangle just next to it? Also these are traditional drawings-- I'd be happy to do it, of course, but wouldn't digital suit your needs better? o:
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
This is such a cool idea and I love your art! Will you draw dinosaurs? And also, you mentioned limited colors, my dinosaur OCs are pretty colorful, so which colors are definitely no-gos for your markers?
This is such a cool idea and I love your art! Will you draw dinosaurs? And also, you mentioned limited colors, my dinosaur OCs are pretty colorful, so which colors are definitely no-gos for your markers?
@feelingchimpy I don't have many soft pinks, or more muted colors-- and I think I've drawn a dinosaur exactly once haha ;;

and oh gosh thank you ahh ;v;

My mind is just all over the place today, I keep forgetting things
@feelingchimpy I don't have many soft pinks, or more muted colors-- and I think I've drawn a dinosaur exactly once haha ;;

and oh gosh thank you ahh ;v;

My mind is just all over the place today, I keep forgetting things
If you're willing to try a dinosaur, I'm definitely interested regardless of how many times you've drawn them in the past [emoji=tundra happy size=1] Do you have colors similar enough to this guy's to manage his design? https://sta.sh/022bbiuneev0 If your markers would suit something brighter, this guy would be fine instead! https://sta.sh/02avc6elq3m4 If you'd rather not give either of them a go, no worries and I totally understand! I just had to stop by either way and compliment your art ;u; You're welcome!
If you're willing to try a dinosaur, I'm definitely interested regardless of how many times you've drawn them in the past

Do you have colors similar enough to this guy's to manage his design? https://sta.sh/022bbiuneev0

If your markers would suit something brighter, this guy would be fine instead!
https://sta.sh/02avc6elq3m4

If you'd rather not give either of them a go, no worries and I totally understand! I just had to stop by either way and compliment your art ;u; You're welcome!
@feelingchimpy I think I actually do have the colors for the first! :D I can add you to the list for that c:
@feelingchimpy I think I actually do have the colors for the first! :D I can add you to the list for that c:
@LDDarcWolf Shoot-- saw this on mobile and forgot to reply when I got my laptop orz

Are the ears like bat ears as as well? What do you mean by semi rounded? o:
@LDDarcWolf Shoot-- saw this on mobile and forgot to reply when I got my laptop orz

Are the ears like bat ears as as well? What do you mean by semi rounded? o:
Thankyou!! You can simplify his colors if you need to, too. Some of them are very similar anyway.

Should I send a CR now, or wait until the art is finished? Would it be alright if I post it offsite with credit/a link back, too? No worries if not!
Thankyou!! You can simplify his colors if you need to, too. Some of them are very similar anyway.

Should I send a CR now, or wait until the art is finished? Would it be alright if I post it offsite with credit/a link back, too? No worries if not!
@Eversnow They seem clean enough I could clean it up a bit to use, digital would be better but these are great and I'd love to get something at least. Also, rectangle/sign next to the imp or could be background (horizontal) with the imp lines breaking the border or uh... I guess I'm visualizing something like this [img]https://i.gyazo.com/09360ef3c6446960238db0174027c962.png[/img] silly doodle haha
@Eversnow They seem clean enough I could clean it up a bit to use, digital would be better but these are great and I'd love to get something at least.
Also, rectangle/sign next to the imp or could be background (horizontal) with the imp lines breaking the border or uh...
I guess I'm visualizing something like this
09360ef3c6446960238db0174027c962.png

silly doodle haha
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25