Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Snow's Inktober Adventure (Closed!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@Eversnow
They are absolutely amazing~ Thank you so much :)
@Eversnow
They are absolutely amazing~ Thank you so much :)
@Eversnow
alright !! those three it is then ^o^
and if you have a pinglist for your art shop, i'd love to be on it (for all kinds of art) :)
@Eversnow
alright !! those three it is then ^o^
and if you have a pinglist for your art shop, i'd love to be on it (for all kinds of art) :)
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant I do! I'll add you right away c:
@Pleasant I do! I'll add you right away c:
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@Cynderfire Here you are! I can make minor adjustments if needed c: I actually ended up grabbing the wrong pen so it's a little blue orz sorry in advance [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568166311687880704/630233419229429770/IMG_20191005_204216.jpg[/img] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/568166311687880704/629901400259952640/IMG_20191004_224305.jpg]Lineart[/url] here!
@Cynderfire Here you are! I can make minor adjustments if needed c:

I actually ended up grabbing the wrong pen so it's a little blue orz sorry in advance

IMG_20191005_204216.jpg

Lineart here!
@Eversnow
I love it so much!! Can I snag two more slots for later in the month? Also, did I already pay you, or do I still need to? XD
@Eversnow
I love it so much!! Can I snag two more slots for later in the month? Also, did I already pay you, or do I still need to? XD
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@Cynderfire Glad you like it! I'll note you down for further down the list :D Just let me know what you'd like drawn!

And I don't have a PM or a CR from you, so I don't believe you have yet c:
@Cynderfire Glad you like it! I'll note you down for further down the list :D Just let me know what you'd like drawn!

And I don't have a PM or a CR from you, so I don't believe you have yet c:
@Eversnow | May I get these two done? <3
https://toyhou.se/1713783.blakesly
https://toyhou.se/3635067.snickerdoodle
@Eversnow | May I get these two done? <3
https://toyhou.se/1713783.blakesly
https://toyhou.se/3635067.snickerdoodle
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Eversnow your style is so cute!! I'd love it if you'd draw Kitty for me! ps do you have a full-time art shop? I would be overjoyed if you could add me to its pinglist her dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=380813&tab=dragon&did=52388809][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=138&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=143&tertgene=34&winggene=29&wings=138&auth=b235c25c8d2a96a18e78813db493245e2bd3f235&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] her in general: [img]https://i.postimg.cc/BnV8NT2q/el-gato.png[/img]
@Eversnow

your style is so cute!! I'd love it if you'd draw Kitty for me!
ps do you have a full-time art shop? I would be overjoyed if you could add me to its pinglist

her dragon:
dragon?age=0&body=138&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=143&tertgene=34&winggene=29&wings=138&auth=b235c25c8d2a96a18e78813db493245e2bd3f235&dummyext=prev.png

her in general:
el-gato.png
AaspQAD.png A
R
T
Aaron | potatho not potato! | social anxiety/nd pls be patient

12Why don’t pirates take a bath before they walk the plank?12
They just wash up on shore.

wishlist
0DsqgCu.png
@DeathDino I'm gonna have to learn how to do portraits haha ;; I can try, but I'm not sure how I'll manage with Blakesly-- but Snickerdoodle should be fine!

@potatho Ahh thank you! ;v; Did you want the dragon version, or the cat version?

And I do, and it's here! :D
@DeathDino I'm gonna have to learn how to do portraits haha ;; I can try, but I'm not sure how I'll manage with Blakesly-- but Snickerdoodle should be fine!

@potatho Ahh thank you! ;v; Did you want the dragon version, or the cat version?

And I do, and it's here! :D
@Eversnow

Is there any chance you might be able to do an animal form of this boy based off his description, line art only:

Male OC #2

Full Moon~ Male, has soft/gentle features.
Full Moon~ Bat Hybrid(85% Bat, 15% Dragon)
Full Moon ~ Body type is athletic/lean/slender with some decent muscle tone, but a slightly lighter skeletal frame.
Full Moon~ Height is 5ft 10in tall(anthro, humanoid, furry), stands at 3ft high in all other forms.
Full Moon~ Weight is 125lbs(anthro, humanoid, and furry), weights about 50lbs in all other forms)
Full Moon~ He's a Pan, nonbinary, and uses both the masculine pronouns as well as the gender neutral They/Them
Full Moon~ Has 5 forms:
Full Moon~ Anthro(bipedal; digrade legs)
Full Moon~ Feral(quadraped)
Full Moon~ Animal(quadraped)
Full Moon ~ Furry(bipedal; with arms and moving the wings to the back)
Full Moon~ Humanoid(bipedal; with added arms, moving wings to being on the back)
Full Moon~ Wings are slightly over sized; Are semi-transparent and a blend of bat and dragon in apperance.
Full Moon~ Has very long claws on his feet; more like dragon's claws
Full Moon ~ His eyes are pale shade of purple(all forms), but they do glow brightly at will; the glow isn't always active.
Full Moon~ Has a long silver and opalesent mane(hair),and chest tuft(all forms). Mane is long in all of his forms.
Full Moon ~ Tail is long and fleshy(similar to a dragon tail), a long tuft at the end. Same colors as the Maine and chest tuft. All forms
Full Moon ~ Skin/Fur: His skin is pale peachy/pink, and his fur is snow white medium length and shaggy/wavy(all forms). Has feathering around his feet(all forms) and at the wrists(anthro, humanoid, and furry forms).
Full Moon~ Ears are long and tall(semi-rounded).
Full Moon~ Has a leaf nose like the Californian Leaf Nose Bat. All forms
Full Moon~ Has fangs like that of a dragon and a vampire bat. Upper canine fangs extend down similar to that of saber-toothed cats(reaching the bottom of his chin when his mouth is closed). All forms.
Full Moon~ Has scales along the length of his nose(like the imperial dragons here), scales also on his feet, knees, belly(extending the entire length of the underside of his tail), scales eyebrow ridges, and elbows. Scales are a very pale blue often called Alice Blue. Present in all forms

Full Moon~ Other notable features/characteristics:

Full Moon~ Even though his eyes have a bright glow(which is turned on it off at will) it's clear that he's sweet and gentle.
Full Moon~ Has horns that are a blend of ram type and antlers
Full Moon~
Full Moon~ Has five claw mark scars diagonally across his face right to left. All forms
Full Moon~ On left pectoral he has a branding mark(his family's crest), a full moon encircled by rose grannies and a single fully bloomed purple rose(all forms, but can be obscured by fur and/or clothing).
Full Moon~ Wears a triple goddess pentacle necklace, silver, moon stone and amethyst. Three silver bangles on his right wrist. Wide silver and bone arm band on his left bicep. Silver and amethyst wing claw rings on both wings.
Wears raven's feathers in his hair/name and tail tuft.
Full Moon~ Mane and tail tuft have braids in them.

Please let me know. Thank you.
@Eversnow

Is there any chance you might be able to do an animal form of this boy based off his description, line art only:

Male OC #2

Full Moon~ Male, has soft/gentle features.
Full Moon~ Bat Hybrid(85% Bat, 15% Dragon)
Full Moon ~ Body type is athletic/lean/slender with some decent muscle tone, but a slightly lighter skeletal frame.
Full Moon~ Height is 5ft 10in tall(anthro, humanoid, furry), stands at 3ft high in all other forms.
Full Moon~ Weight is 125lbs(anthro, humanoid, and furry), weights about 50lbs in all other forms)
Full Moon~ He's a Pan, nonbinary, and uses both the masculine pronouns as well as the gender neutral They/Them
Full Moon~ Has 5 forms:
Full Moon~ Anthro(bipedal; digrade legs)
Full Moon~ Feral(quadraped)
Full Moon~ Animal(quadraped)
Full Moon ~ Furry(bipedal; with arms and moving the wings to the back)
Full Moon~ Humanoid(bipedal; with added arms, moving wings to being on the back)
Full Moon~ Wings are slightly over sized; Are semi-transparent and a blend of bat and dragon in apperance.
Full Moon~ Has very long claws on his feet; more like dragon's claws
Full Moon ~ His eyes are pale shade of purple(all forms), but they do glow brightly at will; the glow isn't always active.
Full Moon~ Has a long silver and opalesent mane(hair),and chest tuft(all forms). Mane is long in all of his forms.
Full Moon ~ Tail is long and fleshy(similar to a dragon tail), a long tuft at the end. Same colors as the Maine and chest tuft. All forms
Full Moon ~ Skin/Fur: His skin is pale peachy/pink, and his fur is snow white medium length and shaggy/wavy(all forms). Has feathering around his feet(all forms) and at the wrists(anthro, humanoid, and furry forms).
Full Moon~ Ears are long and tall(semi-rounded).
Full Moon~ Has a leaf nose like the Californian Leaf Nose Bat. All forms
Full Moon~ Has fangs like that of a dragon and a vampire bat. Upper canine fangs extend down similar to that of saber-toothed cats(reaching the bottom of his chin when his mouth is closed). All forms.
Full Moon~ Has scales along the length of his nose(like the imperial dragons here), scales also on his feet, knees, belly(extending the entire length of the underside of his tail), scales eyebrow ridges, and elbows. Scales are a very pale blue often called Alice Blue. Present in all forms

Full Moon~ Other notable features/characteristics:

Full Moon~ Even though his eyes have a bright glow(which is turned on it off at will) it's clear that he's sweet and gentle.
Full Moon~ Has horns that are a blend of ram type and antlers
Full Moon~
Full Moon~ Has five claw mark scars diagonally across his face right to left. All forms
Full Moon~ On left pectoral he has a branding mark(his family's crest), a full moon encircled by rose grannies and a single fully bloomed purple rose(all forms, but can be obscured by fur and/or clothing).
Full Moon~ Wears a triple goddess pentacle necklace, silver, moon stone and amethyst. Three silver bangles on his right wrist. Wide silver and bone arm band on his left bicep. Silver and amethyst wing claw rings on both wings.
Wears raven's feathers in his hair/name and tail tuft.
Full Moon~ Mane and tail tuft have braids in them.

Please let me know. Thank you.
pSDjqsu.png Lucian, LDD, Darcwolf or Wolf Gender Fluid, Pan
He/Him/Her/She/They/Them or a variation on my name.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25